Final

It's Lit

Youngbae sees her across the aisle in her white dress, wrapped around her body like an angel from heaven. He’s late but she’s there, waiting for him. Traditionally, it’s supposed to be the bride who walks in late and hand in hand with her father but Youngbae has different plans for this wedding. On the left side, Seunghyun, Jiyong, Seungri and Daesung are sitting, twisting around to see the groom.

Everything is going perfectly until his fingers dig into the spaces between the buttons of his shirt and pulls the whole thing apart, leaving him half . The crowd gasps in shock – some even close their eyes, but Youngbae does what he was planning on doing. Lifting his hands above his head, he takes a leap and dives into the ground, only to bounce back onto his feet; again, he springs into another somersault. However, he hasn’t anticipated the impact of the landing and stumbles backwards. Jiyong gets on his feet to help his friend but he’s already fully into a backward role until he gets to the podium, knocking down the priest on the way. There is a sympathetic ‘ooh’ from the guests but Youngbae ignores them and grabs the microphone which has landed on the ground with an unpleasant noise and pulls the wire to bring it forward. Although, there is a screeching sound and the guests flinch in terror and surprise.

“It’s lit!!” Youngbae bellows into the microphone, ignoring the tearful bride, the unconscious priest and the chalk-white faces of his guests. The girl’s face is turning bright red and she’s about to explode but she keeps it together to prevent further embarrassment. It’s not lit at all. Jiyong’s mouth is hanging open but subconsciously, he presses a button to reveal the 2016 remix of Fantastic Baby.

Wow! Fantastic Bae Bae!” The speakers play and Youngbae breaks into song, even covering the other members’ parts. Even though the crowd is still in awe, Jiyong smirks and turns to the rest of the group. “It’s kind of lit,” he admits, dancing in his seat.

Seunghyun is still not sure what’s going on or what Jiyong means but ‘lit’ but he agrees with Jiyong blatantly and watches as the bride carries herself over to a corner, crying her eyes out while Youngbae serenades the crowd with the remix of Fantastic Baby. Seungri, being as clueless as Seunghyun looks over his shoulder, thinking that a cake is to come out. After all, what else would be lit?

Seungri reaches over to Jiyong, tapping him on the shoulder with no shame. Jiyong pivots around on his seat, seeing what Seungri wants. “What is it?”

“Hyung, where do you think the cake is?” He asks naively.

“Cake? Youngbae hyung has been singing Fantastic Baby for about half an hour now and all you’re looking for is cake?” Jiyong furrows his eyebrows and flicks Seungri’s forehead, making him say a silent ‘ouch’. Seungri is still puzzled; he slides over to the end and gets up, trying to get a better view of the church.

“Where are my candles…?” He sighs sorrowfully and continues his search, wondering if his hyungs have bought him candles for his birthday. A voice at the back of his mind tells him that no, they haven’t bought any candles. He precedes his journey to find the cake with the candles through the door on his left.

Two hours and fifty seven minutes later, Youngbae is still going through Fantastic Baby and the priest is conscious but still on the floor. No one has noticed Daesung who has slipped away to god knows where – although, this is the home of god so what the hell – and almost all the guests left about seven minutes ago. Jiyong is tired of listening to the same song for the last three hours, so he shouts: “Youngbae, this is a wedding ceremony!”

Youngbae, being in a totally different planet, clears his throat and turns the music off. He then marches to the centre of the stage and wipes the sweat off his forehead.

“Tired of being alone, sick of being single. I think I need me a girl.” He screams into the microphone while his bride stomps her way out of the corner and throws her bouquet of flowers at him.

“I am your girl!” She shrieks, furiously walking out of the hall. However, Youngbae is in too much of a groove to notice and continues to sing, ‘I need a guuuuuurl’.

Seunghyun’s eyes catch the leg of the chair. He’s found his girl. Deciding that he needs to woo this woman of wonder, he makes his way across to the other side, lying on his front to look at the chair directly. “So, how old are you?” He winks and studies his soul mate, trying to figure out its age.

Deciding that it’s enough for tonight, Youngbae makes his way over to the cross on which Jesus Christ is hanging and fishes out the phone which has been in his pocket all this time, surprisingly enough. He opens the camera app and turns around, pressing the button. Seeing as this post definitely deserves to be on instagram, Youngbae posts it with the caption, ‘turnt with Christ’, and calls himself a genius. However, millions of fangirls who were expecting cute wedding pictures are now crying over Youngbae’s stupidity while half of them observe the defined muscles of his back.

Seungri has finally found the cake. Too his disappointment, there are no candles on the cake. He should’ve known, though; it’s not a birthday cake, after all. He has always known that he’s had an unrequited love with candles but he’s determined to find them this time. So he lifts the five tiered wedding cake all by himself, quite proud of his achievement. He’s been working out.

Outside, Daesung, whom everyone’s forgotten about, is sitting with the poor girl, her back while telling her lies about Youngbae.

“He’s slept with like a thousand girls,” Daesung exaggerates when the truth is that Youngbae is still a . The ex-bride cries even more and Daesung figures that a song would make her feel better, so he stands up in front of her and clears his throat.

“Youngbae can go himself,” as he hits the high notes, a group of children and teenagers come out of the church, all dressed in overly long robes. The tallest boy smiles at him as if wanting to devour him whole.

“Will you join the choir boys?” He asks creepily as Daesung considers running for his life.

Finally, somebody notices the priest and that someone is Seungri. He’s managed to carry the entire five tiered cake into the ceremony which has now turned into a disaster. The only thing he needs are candles but the priest is reluctant to help him. The old man was knocked down, risking his life by the man who, without shame, is taking selfies with Jesus Christ, nearly causing a .

“But, you see, the only thing I need is a candle. Then it’ll be truly lit!” Seungri tries to persuade to no avail. The priest is shaking his head no. There is one last option left.

In the inside pocket of his blazer lays his solo album, Let’s Talk About Love. “I will sign this and give it to you in exchange for the candles,” he barters, trying to pull on his most convincing expression.

The other Seunghyun, who has decided that the chair was too young for him, being 143 years and all, has moved to the priest's chair, evaluating its worth. He’s considering whether to buy it or not. Maybe it will bode well in the future.

Jiyong, seeing as there is nothing else for him to do has decided to find inspiration. Somehow, he’s found himself inside the priest’s closet. Originally, he wanted to find inspiration for lyrics – something holy and celestial, but now he’s inside the closet and has inspiration for something else: His new clothing line!

Overall, Youngbae finds a friend in Christ, Seunghyun decides that he’ll marry chairs, Daesung runs a mile away from the choir boys, Seungri doesn’t resolve his unrequited love with candles, and Jiyong is sure that he’ll earn billions using his religion themed garments.

The priest is still lying on the ground after Seungri is refused candles.

---

So what did y'all think?