Part 1

Tangled

Once upon a time, a single drop of sunlight fell from the heavens.

And from this small drop of sun, grew a magic, golden flower.

It had the ability to heal the sick and injured.

 

Centuries pass and a hop skip and boat ride away, there grew a kingdom.

The Kingdom was ruled by beloved King Kris Wu and beloved Queen Su Ho.

And the queen, well he was about to have a baby.

And he got sick…really sick…

King Kris Wu was very worried because they are running out of time.

 

And that’s when the people look for a miracle…

Or in this case, the magic golden flower…

 

Now there is an old person name mother GOCHEN hoarded it’s healing power, not sharing it and using its power for her to look young after hundreds of years.

 

And all she have to do,

Was singing a special song…

 

Flower gleam and glow, Let your power shine

Make the clock reverse, bring back what once was mine

What once was mine…

 

After singing the song mother GOCHEN change into a young woman again.

 

She put the cover to the flower but she accidentally hit the cover with her lamp and the people saw it and bring it to the castle.

Mother GOCHEN saw everything…

Well, the queen was healed and gave birth to a beautiful princess with golden hair and they named her … Baekhyun.

 

To celebrate her birth, King Kris and Queen SuHo launched a flying lantern into the sky.

 

And for that one moment, everything was perfect.

And then that moment ended….

GoChen came to the place to steal some of Baekhyun’s magical hair…

Flower, gleam and glow, let your power shine

Make the clock re- (cuts the hair) 

Mother GoChen is shocked because when she cut the baby’s hair, he turned old again.

So she decided to steal and the child.

King Kris and Queen Suho heard their baby’s cry but then Mother GoChen disappeared.

 

The kingdom searched and searched, but they could not find the princess.

For deep within a forest…

In a hidden tower….

GoChen, raised the child as her own.

Whenever Baekhyun sings the special song, her hair glows and it could heal wounds.

GoChen had found his new magic golden hair, but he kept it hidden.

“Why can’t I go outside?” A 6 years old Baekhyun asked GoChen.

“The outside world is a dangerous place, you’ll stay here where your safe, do you understand flower?”

“Yes mommy…”

Every year on Baekhyun’s birthday, the King, Queen and the whole kingdom launches thousands of lanterns in the sky.

Dreaming that one day their princess Baekhyun, might comes back…

 

A few years later…

 

“Hah, hmmm well Pascal is not hiding in here”  Baekhyun said, Pascal is Baekhyun’s only friend and playmate and you know what? It’s a chameleon… X)

“GOTCHA!!!” Baekhyun said grabbing Pascal’s tail by her long long long golden hair.

“That’s 23 points for me! How about 24 to 25?”

The chameleon just made a cold expression.

“Okay, what do you want to do?”

Pascal pointed down using his tail.

“Yeah, I don’t think so, I like it in here and so do you!” The chameleon has his cold face again.

“Come on Pascal! It’s not so bad in there!” Baekhyun said entering the tower.

Baekhyun opened the window using her hair and started to sing.

 7 AM, the usual morning lineup:
Start on the chores and sweep 'til the floor's all clean
Polish and wax, do laundry, and mop and shine up
Sweep again, and by then it's like 7:15.

And so I'll read a book
Or maybe two or three
I'll add a few new paintings to my gallery
I'll play guitar and knit
And cook and basically
Just wonder when will my life begin?

Baekhyun went to the wall and started painting.

Then after lunch it's puzzles and darts and baking
Paper Mache, a bit of ballet and chess
Pottery and ventriloquy, candle making
Then I'll stretch, maybe sketch, take a climb,
Sew a dress!

And I'll reread the books
If I have time to spare
I'll paint the walls some more,
I'm sure there's room somewhere.
And then I'll brush and brush,
and brush and brush my hair
Stuck in the same place I've always been.

And I'll keep wonderin' and wonderin'
And wonderin' and wonderin'
When will my life begin?

Tomorrow night,
Lights will appear
Just like they do on my birthday each year.
What is it like
Out there where they glow?
Now that I'm older,
Mother might just
Let me go ...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Wow, I could get used to a view like this” Chanyeol said while they are in the roof of the palace, they’re going to steal the most expensive crown that is meant for the lost princess Baekhyun.

“Chanyeol, come on!” Kai shouted at the daydreaming boy.

“Hold on! Yep! I’m used to it, Guys I want a castle”

“We do this job, you could get your own castle” Sehun said pulling Chanyeol.

Chanyeol went inside the castle using a rope from above being hold by Kai and Sehun.

The captain of the guard Tao suddenly Sneezes.

“Hey having a fever?” Chanyeol asked while hi s hands were on the crown.

“Yeah- WAIT! CHANYEOL!!!!!!!”

But it’s too late, Chanyeol , Kai and Sehun have run with the crown on their hands.

“Can’t you picture me in a castle on my own? CAUSE I CERTAINLY CAN! Oh, the things we’ve seen and it’s only eight in the morning! Gentlemen, this is a very big day!”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“This is a very big day Pascal! I’m finally going to ask her!”

[[Baekhyun! Let down your hair~!]]

“It’s time!” She said then hid the painting on the wall.

 

 

“Baekhyun! I’m not getting any younger down here!” Mother gochen exclaimed.

“Coming mother!” Then Baekhyun let down her hair letting mother gochen climb up.

“Hi! Welcome home mother”

“Oh, Baekhyun. How you manage to do that every single day without fail, It looks absolutely exhausting darling”

“Oh, It’s nothing…”

“Then I don’t know why it takes so long, *Laughs* Oh darling I was just teasing”

“*Fake laugh* All right…so mother. As you know tomorrow is a very big day-“

“Oh look in that mirror Baekhyun, You know what I see? I see a strong, confident, beautiful young lady. O look you’re here too *Laughs*

“Okay, so mother. As I was saying tomorrow-“

“Flower, mother’s feeling a little run down. Would you sing for me dear? Then we’ll talk.

“Oh! Of course mother!”

Baekhyun grab the chair and the smaller one then get the brush, after that she fastly grab mother gochen’s hands and push her to seat on the chair.

“Flowergleamandglowletyourpowershinemaketheclockreversebringbackwhatoncewasmine,healwhathasbeenhurtchangeyourfatedesignsavewhathasbeenlostbringbackwhatoncewasmine”

“Baekhyun!”

“So mother! As I was saying that tomorrow is a very big day, and you didn’t really respond, So I’m just telling you, IT’S MY BIRTHDAY!”

“No, no,no can’t be, I distinctly remember, your birthday was last year.”

“That’s the funny thing about birthdays. They’re kind of an annual thing. Mother I’m turning eighteen. And I wanted to ask, what I really want for this birthday, Actually I want *mumbles*”

“Baekhyun please, stop with the mumbling. You know how I feel about the mumbling. Blah, blah, blah, blah…it’s very annoying. Ow I’m just teasing, you’re adorable I love you so much, darling.

Baekhyun was just there dumbfounded.

“Oh, I want to see the floating lights!!”

“What?” Mother Gochen raised her eyebrows.

“Well I was hoping you would make me to see this tings!” Baekhyun said opening the curtain that covers her painting.

“I’ve charted stars and they’re always constant. But these, they appear every year on my birthday, only on my birthday, Mother. And I can’t help but feel like they’re, They’re meant for me. I need to see them mother. And not just from my window. In person. I have to know what they are. ”

“You want to go outside?”

Mother gochen closes the window.

“Oh, Baekhyun, Look at you, as fragile as a flower.

Still a little sapling, just a sprout

You know why we stay up in this tower

“I know but-“

That's right, to keep you safe and sound, dear
Guess I always knew this day was coming
Knew that soon you'd want to leave the nest
Soon, but not yet


“But –“


Shh!
Trust me, pet
Mother knows best
Mother knows best
Listen to your mother
It's a scary world out there
Mother knows best
One way or another
Something will go wrong, I swear
Ruffians, thugs
Poison ivy, quicksand
Cannibals and snakes
The plague


“No!”

“Yes!”

“But –“

Also large bugs
Men with pointy teeth, and
Stop, no more, you'll just upset me
Mother's right here
Mother will protect you
Darling, here's what I suggest
Skip the drama
Stay with mama
Mama knows best
Mother knows best
Take it from your mumsy
On your own, you won't survive
Sloppy, underdressed
Immature, clumsy
Please, they'll eat you up alive
Gullible, naÎve
Positively grubby
Ditzy and a bit, well, hmm vague
Plus, I believe
Gettin' kinda chubby
I'm just saying 'cause I wuv you
Mother understands
Mother's here to help you
All I have is one request

 

Baekhyun run to mother gochen and hug her.

“Baekhyun…”

“Yes?”

“Don't ever ask to leave this tower again.”

“Yes, Mother.”

“I love you very much, dear.”

“I love you more.”

“I love you most.”

 

Don't forget it
You'll regret it
Mother knows best

 “Tata! I’ll see you in a bit my flower!”

“I’ll be here…”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“No,no,no. This is bad, this is very, very bad, this is really bad. They just can’t get my nose right!”

Chanyeol said referring to the wanted poster which his face was placed.

“Who cares?” Sehun said with sarcasm.

“Well, it’s easy for you say! You guys look amazing!” Chanyeol said looking at the wanted poster where Kai and Sehun’s face were printed.

They suddenly heard a whistle of horse and saw the palace knights; they quickly run to save their lives.

They were stopped by a high wall.

“All right, okay. Give me a boost, and I’ll pull you up” Chanyeol said with worry.

“Give us the satchel first” Kai said.

“Wha…? I just- I can’t believe, that after all we’ve been together, you don’t trust me?” 

Kai and Sehun just have their cold face on saying ‘NO’

“Ouch” Chanyeol said giving the satchel to Sehun.

Chanyeol climb up with the help of Sehun and Kai.

“Now help us, pretty boy” Kai said giving his hands towards Chanyeol.

“Sorry, my hands are full!” Chanyeol said raising the satchel from his hand.

“What? Chanyeol!!!!!!”

Chanyeol run as fast as he could.

“Retrieve that satchel at any cost!!” The captain of the guards said to the other guards.

Chanyeol keep running and the guards just keep chasing him.

“We got him now, Layx” Tao said to his horse.

Chanyeol grab the vine and swing then he kick Tao and he fall into the ground, he ride over Layx but then it suddenly stops.

“Ah, come on fleabag, forward!”

Layx didn’t move ,instead he tried to grab the satchel from Chanyeol.

“No! No! Stop It! Give it to me!”

Then the satchel flew to the tip of a branch, the branch is at the end and you fall into a cliff when you suddenly tripped.

They chased each other and make their way to the branch.

Chanyeol is under the branch while Layx is on the upper part.

Chanyeol grabbed the satchel but the branch suddenly breaks.

Thank goodness that they land into a place full of grass, Layx loose his eye over Chanyeol.

Chanyeol hid in a big stone, Layx passed and the horse continued smelling somewhere else.

Chanyeol was about to lean his body over the plants but then he accidentally fall.

He continues walking and he saw a very high tower.

He climbs the tower brick by brick and he reaches the top.

He closes the window.

“Alone at last” But then someone from behind hit his head and that is Baekhyun.

Baekhyun screams and hid.

She came closer to the unconscious man to look if he really looks like what her mother told her.

But her mother is wrong the guy is handsome and he seems kind.

Baekhyun tries to hide the man in his closet but he fails a lot of times.

And finally! He succeeds and put a chair on the closet for it not to open.

“Okay, okay, okay, I got a person in my closet. I’ve got a person in my closet. I’ve got a person in my closet!! Too weak to handle myself out there, huh mother? Well tell that to my frying pan!”

Baekhyun spins the frying pan and it hit her head.

She saw the satchel and get what’s inside.

She get the crown and where it over her hands.

Pascal looked at her then said then no by swinging his head.

Baekhyun wear it over her head and she felt something weird.

“Baekhyun!! Let down your hair!”

Baekhyun quickly hid the crown to the pot and went to down to let her hair for mother gochen.

“I have a big surprise!!”

“Uh, I do too…”

“Oh, I bet my surprise is bigger!!”

“I seriously doubt it”

“I brought back parsnips. I’m going to make hazel nut soup for dinner, your favorite. Surprise!”

“Well mother, there’s something I want to tell you”

“Oh Baekhyun, you know I hate leaving you after a fight. Especially when I’ve done absolutely nothing wrong.”

“Okay, I’ve been thinking a lot about what you said, earlier. “

“I hope you’re not still talking about the stars.”

“Floating lights, and yes I’m leading up to that.”

“Because I really thought we dropped the issue, sweetheart.”

“No mother, I’m just saying, you think I’m not strong enough to handle myself out there.”

“Oh darling, I know you’re not strong enough to handle yourself out there.”

“But if you just-“

“Baekhyun, were done talking about this.”

“Trust me-“

“Baekhyun-“

“…know what I’m-“

“Baekhyun-“

“Oh come on-“

“YOU HAVE NO OTHER LIFE BAEKHYUN! YOU ARE NOT LEAVING THIS TOWER!! EVER!!!!!!!!”

Baekhyun is so shocked by her mother’s sudden outburst.

“Oh great, now I’m the bad guy” Mother Gochen sat down on the chair and face palmed.

“All I was going to say, mother is that…I know what I want for my birthday, now”

“And what is that?”

“New paint. That paint made from the white shells you once brought me.”

“Well that is very long trip Baekhyun, almost three days.”

“I just thought it was better idea than, stars.”

“You sure you’ll be alright on your own?”

“I know I’m safe, as long as I’m here…”

Mother Gochen left and she said that she will come back after 3 days.

After Mother Gochen left, Baekhyun quickly went to the closet and opens it, the young man inside it falls down still unconscious.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chanyeol was awaken by a sudden wet thing in his ears.

“AH! Wha….?”

He found himself tied in a chair with a golden material.

“Is this…hair?”

“Struggling…struggling is pointless.”

“Huh?”

“I know why your here. And I’m not afraid of you.” Chanyeol heard an unfamiliar voice again.

“What?”

Then a petite figure come out of the dark with a very very very long golden hair.

“Who are you? And how did you find me?”

“AH hah…”

“Who are you and how did you find me?” Baekhyun repeats.

“I know not who you are, nor how I came to find you, but may I just say… HI, how you doing? The names Flynn Park, how’s your day going huh?” Chanyeol said in a WEIRD way.

“Who else know my location? Flynn Park?”

“All right Blondie” 

“It’s Baekhyun”

“Bacon, here’s the deal-“

“It’s BAEKHYUN”

“I was in a situation, gallivanting through the forest, I can across your tower and- OH NO! WHERE IS MY SATCHEL!?“

“I’ve hidden it, somewhere you’ll never find it.”

“It’s in the pot, isn’t it?”

[[[[[[clang]]]]]]]]]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chanyeol wakes up with the wet something on his ear.

“Now it’s hidden where you’ll never find it. So what do you want, with my hair? TO CUT IT?”

“what?”

“To sell it?”

“NO”

“Listen, the thing I only want to do with your hair, is to get out of it. Literally”

“Wait, you don’t want my hair?”

“Why on earth would I want your hair? Look, I was being chased, I saw a tower, I climbed it, end of story.”

“You’re telling the truth?”

“YES!”

“Hmmm…”

Chanyeol is looking weirdly at Baekhyun while he’s talking to a… TO A CHAMELEON!

“Uh, okay Flynn Park, I’m prepared to offer you a deal”

“Deal?”

“Look this way…”

“Do you know what these are?” Baekhyun said showing Chanyeol his painting.

“You mean the lantern thing they do for the princess?”

“Lanterns…”

“I knew they weren’t stars…Well, tomorrow evening they will light up the sky. With these lanterns, you will act as my guide. Take me to these lanterns, and return me home safely. Then, and only then, will I return your satchel to you. That is my deal”

“Yeah, no can do. Unfortunately, the kingdom and I aren’t exactly, simpatico at the moment. So I won’t be taking you anywhere.”

“Something brought you here, Flynn Park, call it what you will fate, destiny-“

“A horse”

“So I have made the decision to trust you.”

“A horrible decision really”

“But trust me, when I tell you this. You can tear this tower apart, brick by brick, but without my help, you will never find your precious satchel.”

“Let me just get this straight. I take you to see the lanterns, bring you back home, you’ll give me back my satchel?”

“I promise, and when I promise something, I never ever break that promise. EVER”

“All right, listen, I didn’t want to have do this, but you leave me no choice.” Chanyeol show his puppy eyes, his adorable yes! But it doesn’t have any effect on Baekhyun.

“This is a kind of an day off for me. This doesn’t normally happen…FINE, I’LL TAKE YOU TO SEE THE LANTERNS!”

“Really!!”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You coming Blondie?” Chanyeol said going down the tower brick by brick.

Look at the world, so close, and I'm halfway to it
Look at it all, so big, do I even dare?
Look at me, there at last, I just have to do it
Should I?
No
Here I go

Just smell the grass, the dirt, just like I dreamed they'd be
Just feel that summer breeze, the way it's calling me
For like the first time ever, I'm completely free

I could go running
And racing
And dancing
And chasing
And leaping
And bounding
Hair flying
Heart pounding
And splashing
And reeling
And finally feeling
Now's when my life begins!

------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, updated! Until here only for now ^^

I'm sorry for not updating the past few days, I'm busy fan girling over harry potter :) <3 

I have something in mind, I would like to make a story just like this (this Tnagled) but it will be inspired from Harry Potter, I will Change the names of the characters, Chanyeol Potter and Hermione Baekhyun Granger :D what do you think? I will change some part of the story, and Harry will be partner with Hermione (Chanbaek pairing again) :)

What do you guys think  ;D Just comment it below! Thanks ~! 

-hannie