100 Days to You.

Description

Nice guys finish last and since finishing last isn't in Jongin's bucket list of life accomplishments, Jongin prides himself in being an apathetic when it comes to love and has made it his life’s mission to find other like minded people to date. But after a string of failed relationships, Jongin’s persuaded into dating a nice guy for 100 days by his best friend Sehun, who is convinced the experience will change him for good.

 

 

 

Foreword

"Look, I'm a . A jerk- an if you must. And s need to find other s so-" 

"They can be s together, and find an -ish kind of happiness." Sehun intercepted, reciting Jongin's mantra with an exaggerated roll of his eyes. "I hope you realize how messed up that sounds." 

The humid summer air clung to Jongin, causing the carefully applied hair gel to melt away. Strands of hair fell over his eyes and tickled the tips of his eyelashes and Jongin instinctively jut out his lower jaw to blow a gust of air, hoping it was enough to push the bangs out of his eyes. The hair didn't bugdge and after a few more attempts, his right eye began twitching from the itchiness.

"For 's sake," Sehun snapped after the fifth obscenely loud and obnoxious blow from Jongin. The older boy of a few months (as Jongin always liked to remind him) rubbed his eye and peered at Sehun from under his damp bangs. Sehun stopped in his path and turned to face Jongin with a look of bewilderment and annoyance. "You're like a 5 year old." 

He reached over to push the hair out of Jongin's face and brushed it into the rest of his hair with his hands. "I don't understand why you always insist on doing the same thing when it obviously isn't working." 

A cheeky grin spread across Jongin's lips as his hand naturally found its way up to tousle his freshly tucked hair. Sehun groaned and reached over to fix his best friend's hair for the second time in one conversation. Jongin couldn't help but slip out a sheepish laugh. 

"Maybe I like how you always jump to my rescue." He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively at Sehun, earning himself a wack on the head.

"Ow," Jongin pouted. "Is that any way to treat a hyung?"

"You're not my hyung," Sehun deadpanned. "I'd be long dead if you were." 

Jongin let out a hearty laugh and gave Sehun a playful shove before throwing an arm around his shoulder.

"Besides," Sehun continued, "You can't expect me to save you from your own love life. That doesn't even make sense." 

 

***

Disclaimer:  nothing belongs to me except the plot.

Please leave me some love if you like the story! Comment, subscribe , upvote or  all of the above!