CHAPTER 1

THE RETURN OF SUPERMAN SPECIAL EDITION: SEQUEL

INSIDE THE STUDIO

Il Gook and the triplets just finished their first set of photo shoot for a CF. He was watching the triplets to their shots when his phone started ringing. He excused himself and answered the call.

 

Il Gook: Hello?

 

“Oh hyung! Hello!”

Il Gook was puzzled, so he took his phone away to check the name of the caller.

Il Gook: Oh! Jaejoong! How are you? Is there something wrong?

“Uhm, I’m fine hyung! I saw Noona awhile ago and she told me to call you.”

Il Gook: Huh? What for?

“She didn’t tell me and told me to call you.”

Il Gook paused for awhile and then he remembered it.

Il Gook: Aaaah, you do know what’s the occasion two weeks from now right?

“Neh! You’re anniversary.”

Il Gook: Well, we really want to celebrate our anniversary just the two of us.

“And?”

Il Gook: Is it okay for you to babysit the triplets?

“I’ll be delighted!”

Il Gook: Really?! We won’t be that long, about a week or so.

“WHAT! A WEEK!”

Il Gook: Neh! What did you expect?

“I wasn’t expecting it to be that long hyung! But, for your anniversary I’ll do it.”

Il Gook: Omo! Thank you Jae! I’ll tell the triplets! See you soon and thanks again!

 

Il Gook then approached the triplets and told them that they’ll be spending their week with Uncle Jaejoong and of course, the triplets were excited.

 

TWO WEEKS AFTER

APELBAUM APARTMENT, GANGNAM-GU

Jaejoong was busy preparing something to eat for the triplets when the doorbell rang. He lowered the heat of the stove and went to the door.

 

Jaejoong: Noona, hyung! Welcome!

Jaejoong approached the couple and helped them with the stuffs.

Jaejoong: Where’s the triplets?

Il Gook: They’re still downstairs, we just want to place the triplet’s things before we leave them with you.

Jaejoong nodded and helped the couple.

Il Gook: You’re cooking?

Jaejoong: I always do!

Il Gook’s wife: Make sure to make a lot, you do know how the triplets eat right?

Jaejoong: Of course Noona!

Il Gook: I think you’re all set! Have fun with the triplets!

Jaejoong: Don’t worry about us and enjoy your vacation.

The triplets then arrived at Jaejoong’s loft. He then placed them on their seats and distributed their food.

Jaejoong: Eat well guys! Uncle made them just for you! So you better finish them all okay?

Manse: No worries samchon!

The triplets and Jaejoong started eating. The triplets then helped Jaejoong clean the dining area and with the dishes that made Jaejoong happy.

Jaejoong: You’re all grown up now. Proud Uncle here!

The triplets snickered and continued wiping the tables when Daehan approached Jaejoong.

Daehan: Samchon?

Jaejoong: Yes Daehan?

Daehan: Can we go out now?

Jaejoong: Oh! Where to?

Daehan: Apgujeong!

Jaejoong: Why Apgujeong?

Minguk: The food there is lovely!

Jaejoong: Lovely?

Manse: Neh! Can we go Uncle?

Jaejoong: Sure! Clean up then we’ll go!

Manse, Daehan and Minguk: YESSIR!

Jaejoong then went inside his room to freshen up. The triplets then went to the bathroom as well and cleaned up whilst dressing themselves:

Minguk: You think this will work?

Daehan: Of course!

Manse: Won’t he get mad?

Daehan: He’ll thank us after! Be quiet, he’s coming!

Jaejoong then entered the room.

Jaejoong: Oh! You’re all dressed up! Let’s go?

Manse, Daehan and Manse: Let’s go!

 

On the way to Apgujeong

Daehan: Do you know a restaurant in Apgujeong, samchon?

Jaejoong: Hmmm, I’m not sure. Let’s call someone.

Jaejoong then stopped the car for awhile and browsed his contact numbers. He was in conflict who to call since he really don’t know Apgujeong that much. He then remembered something and dialled the number.

Jaejoong: I’ll just step outside and call someone okay?

The triplets nodded and Jaejoong went out.

Jaejoong: Hello?

“Jae? Omo! Hello!”

Jaejoong: Hehehe, are you busy today?

“Not really, why?”

Jaejoong: Where are you right now?

“At home. Why are you asking me so many questions?”

Jaejoong: I’m actually on my way to Apgujeong right now and well, I really don’t know the place that much. Maybe you can tag along?

“Hahahahaha! Where are you planning to go?”

Jaejoong: Somewhere to eat?

“Okay. Let’s meet up!”

Jaejoong: Awesome! Burger B Kitchen&Bar?

“Owww. Okay! See you!”

Jaejoong smiled and went back to the car.

Jaejoong: You want burgers?

The triplets screamed and they went to Apgujeong.

 

Burger B Kitchen & Bar

Jaejoong scanned the restaurant and saw a lady with long hair inside the private room. The triplets then followed him and when he opened the door, they rushed inside but was shock to see who the lady was.