Breaking Exclusive!

DissPatch

[Breaking exclusive by DissPatch]

 

Mothers of Girls' Generation's Seohyun and Cnblue's Jung Yonghwa were spotted sharing laughters over tea-time in a cafe.

 


 

Girls' Generation maknae Seohyun and Cnblue’s lead vocalist Jung Yonghwa met through their participation in MBC variety program “We Got Married”, with their onscreen virtual marriage lasting a month over 1 year. Over the course, they gained a strong following who identifies themselves as 'gogumas', Seohyun's favorite rootcrop and a point system they used to grade each other in the show.

 

Despite careful steps taken to stay away from the opposite side of our lenses, behind-the-scene videos from backstage filming had again and again proven the familiarity of not only them but their respective groups as well. While they have taken to restricting their interactions when in the presence of official cameras, fansites occasionally manage to capture rare moments when they let down their guards, which led to two extremities of responses when it was unfortunately leaked. Not that it was uncalled for with the release of other dating couples closely related to them, including Yoona and Lee Seunggi, Sooyoung and Jung Kyungho, Tiffany and Nichkhun of 2pm and most recently, Yuri and Hanshin Tigers’ Oh Seunghwan, who are from the same group as one half of the couple.

 

However, Mdm Kim Yeong Al (Seohyun's mother) and Mdm Kim Pil Ok (Jung Yonghwa's mother) seemed to have missed the memo about their children being in an underground relationship. They were sighted shopping in Apgujeong before entering a cafe, where they spent their next 2 hours enjoying each other's company chatting, as evident by their unrestrained laughters which filled the cosy corner, portraying their close friendship.

 

Seohyun once visited her then-virtual mother-in-law in WGM, when the affectionally-named 'yongseo couple' took a trip back to the husband’s hometown, Busan. As far as onscreen meetings went, Jung Yonghwa has never met his wife’s parents in person with the exception of a video call to her mother early in their marriage asking for home renovation and decoration tips, ending with a promise of a meet-up soon. As it looks now, while the promised meeting did not happen in the show, there was eventually offscreen interactions even though they left the program citing busy schedules.

 

The ladies then boarded a car that was identified to be Jung Yonghwa’s land rover, although the driver could not be seen due to tinted windows. It did, however, drove into the apartment building of the estate once shared by Seohyun (with her parents) and Yonghwa (with his bandmates).

 

Was it a casual meet up with ex-virtual parents-in-law who bonded over time whenever Mdm Kim Pil Ok visits Cnblue's dorm and by extension, Seohyun's home and her parents? Or is there more to it? With SM and FNC persistently avoiding this issue over the years, do they have more to say on this topic?

 

 

ps. as we mentioned before, Seohyun 우리 또 만나요~

 


Written by Banana Underwear of DissPatch. She is currently perfecting her performance of The Banana Song in underwear.