CHAPTER 12 : Graduation Ball (2)

ONE OF A KIND LOVE

CHAPTER 12 : Graduation Ball (2)


----------

(Jiyong’s POV)

“Don’t pay for it. If you insist, I won’t let you go.” I said unconsciously. What is it with me? I’m not thinking. I hope she didn’t get any hint. *crossed fingers*

There was an awkward silence. She’s not saying anything. It’s better, ‘cause if she ask me about it, it’ll will just worsen my situation.

‘TALK!’ my subconscious commanded. Oh. Yeah. Right.

“I mean, I won’t let you go now even if you heels are aching.” I said. I just hope she buys it.

“Okay fine.” She agreed. Guess she still has a little brain after being the salutatorian of their batch. Hahaha.

The song ended and we’re about to go back to our seats. I’m still busy making fun of her in my mind when the crown started to scream. Actually, I really don’t care, but when the MCs speak…

“…give it up for ‘3TS’ (Treats)!”

My head automatically turned to the entrance. There, I saw him, with Donghae and TOP. And Sulli? Again?

“Destroying my night again.” I said innately.

Yoona looked at me but quickly turned her head on her hero. Thanks for the screams; it saved me from another awkwardness. But she has a little brain. I bet she wouldn’t have a clue. Hahaha. But back to reality, there they are, going up the small stage. Having a performance, I guess.

The music starts and I saw Jaejoong staring at Yoona. He smiled at her and started to sing. I looked at Yoona again. She doesn’t look very happy. I can tell, I know her smile. And why is she clutching her chest? Tss. Romance. She looked down and then smiled. That’s the smile I wanted her to show me. But unfortunately, it was all reserved for Jaejoong and Jaejoong only.

I suddenly feel hurt. After being so close I don’t know if I can ever hold her like that ever again. Well, if she’s happy, the fine! I won’t interfere. I’m sure I will find a girl that will love me. Only me. Tss. Who am I kidding? 8 years of loving her is a hindrance. I know I can’t find someone like her. Or maybe I won’t find someone like her. There’s only one girl I know that will make me feel happy. And she’s Yoona. She’s one of a kind. Poor me. If it wasn’t for this stupid, bashful attitude of mine, these things wouldn’t happen. I wouldn’t be her now, like being eaten by my own emotions, if I was brave enough to tell her I love her the day they moved.

I was so caught up with my thoughts until Yoona grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the crowd.

“Yoona, why a-“

I was wrong. It was Sulli who pulled me, not Yoona.

“Why did you do that?” I asked feeling annoyed. “Why are you here in the first place?”

She just gave me a smirk. What? All I got from her is a smirked? Aish! This is so frustrating! I can’t handle this. Can I kick her out? Yah! Someone answer me!

I am really mad right now. But what can I do? I just can’t pour all my anger to this girl. She’s a girl for Pete’s sake! And we’re friends…that she always misunderstood. She turned and grabbed a drink. She handed one to me.

“Chill Ji.” She said before sipping her vodka. “Jae oppa has plans for tonight.”

I don’t give a damn to what she’s about to say and just drink my vodka in one gulp.

“He’s gonna confess to Yoona.” Sulli continued.

I was taken aback by what I’ve heard. I didn’t show any reaction, so I guess that’ enough hint for her to continue.

“The boys are against it at first, because you know, celebrity thingy, rumors, something like ‘bashing’ can happen, especially to Yoona. I pity her actually…” After saying that words, I looked at her.

“Why?” I asked.

“Because she’s in love with Jae oppa, a celebrity. A kind of guy that can’t make himself available every time she needs him. I know you know what I’m saying.”

“Yeah.” The only word I can utter. I grabbed another glass and drink it.

“You know Ji, I am so proud of Jae oppa. After all the convincing techniques that those two did just to screw this plan, he still managed to defend his love for her. He’s serious when it comes to Yoona, but I hope she can handle everything that may come their way. Sometimes I asked myself if Jae opp really love her. It’s just too good to be true.”

“What do you mean?”

“Nah. Nothing. Don’t stress yourself with it. They will start their love life tonight. Let’s just have fun and be happy for them. Hmm…” she touched my bow tie down to every buttons of my shirt, obviously flirting with me. “Why don’t you and I start ours too?”

I smirked at her. “Yeah. Why not?” I responded.

“Really?”

“Yes. You go find yours and I go find mine. On our own. Goodluck to the both of us!” I cheered. I see that she’s already pissed, nice move though, woman. I was about to turn my back at her when she suddenly pulled me forcefully towards her. We’re too close. Hmm. Smells like alcohol. Smells like trouble. We’re too close that I can kiss her with just a very tiny movement.

“Yah! What are you doing, clinging to my brother?!” Saved by Yuri. She pulled me away from Sulli.

I was surprised to see Sulli looked down. Is this mean that she’s afraid of my sister? Hahahaha. I’m surely drunk. Maybe my sister as a nagger is very useful after all.

I was busy admiring my sister’s power when the music stops. I saw Lay walking towards us then stopped beside me. He smiled; a weak mile then looked back at the stage.

“It took me a hard time convincing my members here, TOP and Donghae, to support me…” Jae started.

So, what Sulli told me was all truth?

“…but we’re ‘3TS’. We will support each other no matter what, right?” Jae continued.

What’s with the screams? I can do that too. I can compose songs without any help from others. Tss.

“I’ll sing a very meaningful song. And I dedicate this for my wimpy.”

He started to strum the guitar. There’s nothing to be proud of in him! He didn’t say Yoona’s name in this crowd. He’s a coward.

***
(YOUR SONG by: Parokya ni Edgar)

 

It took
One look
And forever lay out in front of me
One smile
Then I die
Only to be revived by you
***

But not as coward as I am. I can’t even tell her straight that I composed a song for her.

***
There I was
Thought I had everything
Figured out
Goes to show just how much I know
'Bout the way life plays out
***

I noticed that everyone is dancing with partners now, but where’s Yoona anyway?

***
I take one step away
And I find myself coming back
To you
My one and only
One and only you
***

I looked for her and there. I saw her eyes glitter with Jae’s gaze. He can make her feel that they are the only one in this hall. I can’t do that.

***
Now I know
That I've known not a thing at all
Except the fact that I am yours
And that you are mine
***

She’s smiling. She didn’t even notice that I’m not on her side anymore, not to mention that everyone’s dancing around her. His gaze affects her that much. I can’t do that.

***
Oh, you told me that this wouldn't be easy
And Oh, I'm not one to complain
***

They keep their gazes. Looks like they don’t want anything to go between them. Tss. Yeah. I can’t do that. I want to.

But I’m afraid to do that.

In the end, I’m still the coward one here. After all these years, I’m still the weakest one.

“I’ll take this moment to confess my love for you.” He said.

***
I take one step away
And I find myself coming back
To you
My one and only
One and only

I take one step away
And I find myself coming back
To you
My one and only
One and only you
***

TOP continue strumming his guitar and Donghae continue singing. Jae goes down the stage and walk towards Yoona. He hands a small box to her and then kisses her on her cheeks.

I don’t know if anyone noticed it, but no one reacts. I guess no one saw it. They are all caught up by the song.

But me? I saw it all. I clearly saw every move. Now they’re dancing. I suddenly felt the urge to cry.

‘You’re such a gay. Not so cool Jiyong.’ My subconscious said.

I won’t cry. I know in the first place, even if the battle’s not started yet, I already loose the fight.

I turned my back at them just to see my friends’ reaction.

They are all happy. I think Sulli’s right. All I can do now is to at least be happy for them. But I saw Yuri staring at me and immediately wiped her tears away.

“Oppa…” she called and then hugged me tight.

“Hey, why are you crying?” I asked as I returned the hug. “Aren’t you happy that…she’s already w-with J-Jae?” I tried my best to stop myself from crying, but I choked.

She didn’t answer; instead, she tightened her hug.

“W-Whatever you f-feel Yul, it’ll p-pass.” I just said.

Yeah. I hope so.

Lay tapped my back. Why are they all like that? I’m seeing sympathy inside his eyes. Do they know?

“A lot of people are afraid to say what they want. That is why they don’t get what they want.” He said and quickly walked away with Tao and their dates.

By the looks of it, yes. They know.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: hello guys ^_^ enjoy this chapter .. hehe

and the song , maybe all of you didn't know or not familiar with the song.. but i know you will like it, once you listen to it ^_^

keep supporting my story ,, thanks ^_^