Young Miss Lee

My Husband is Gay

 

 

It is 8:00 AM in the morning. A long black limo stops right in front of the Kim Family gates. Chauffeur Jung of the Lee Family rolls down the window and seeing who it was, the Kim Family gatekeeper automatically opens the gate. As the limo drives pass the gates, the gatekeeper calls the main building of Kim mansion to inform the head maid that Young Miss Lee is heading there right now so they can make preparations. As expected, the head maid knew that the Young Miss Lee would come early today since a certain someone just got off his flight at 11:00 PM last night and got home at almost 1:00 AM. Young Miss Lee wanted to go pick him up at the airport yesterday, but he told her not to since it's late. So here she is early in morning.

 

It was a five minute drive before arriving at the entrance doors of the main building to the Kim Family mansion. Upon arriving, Chauffeur Jung was going to get off of the limo to open the door for the young miss inside the limo. However, before he had the chance to unbuckle his seat belt or right when he stopped the car, the excited, anxious young miss already got off and headed up the few steps of stairs toward the main building entrance doors. Today's the day Young Miss Lee has been waiting for very long. Too long. Chauffeur Jung smiles and remains seated in the limo as he watches the young miss as she continuously press the doorbell waiting a bit impatiently until two Kim Family maids rush to come and open the two big doors with each maid opening one door. As the doors open, the first person the Young Miss Lee sees is the Head Maid of the Kim Family mansion standing at the center of the yellowish golden carpet of the entranceway.

 

"Sorry for the wait. Welcome, Young Miss Lee. Please come in." The head maid gives the most welcoming smile and bows along with the other two maids. What took them so long? They should've known that I am not very patient today. Not that I'm a patient person to begin with. Hehe, I would've break the door and run in. However, I’m a lady. I have to be refine and show manners. Haeun smiles back, nods, and walks in.

 

"Good Morning. Nice day, isn't it?" Haeun greets the maids with a bright grin.

 

"Ne, Young Miss Lee, it is." The head maid answers knowingly. "Pardon me for asking, but have young miss ate breakfast yet?"

 

"Breakfast?" Haeun thinks to herself I was in such a rush. I didn't eat breakfast.

 

"Ne, Young Miss Lee. If you haven't had breakfast yet, would you like to have your breakfast now?" The head maid replies. She had a feeling the young miss hasn't eaten her breakfast yet. "Actually, we're currently having breakfast prepared for you."

 

I am pretty hungry… Haeun stares at her stomach. …but seeing a certain someone is more important than fulfilling my stomach. Determined Haeun says "I'll have my breakfast later, Mrs. Park. Where's_" Before Haeun can finish her sentence, a maid answers "Young Master should be on the third floor in his office room, Young Miss Lee." The Head Maid gives the maid a disapproving look for her rudeness. As a maid, 1. You're only allowed to answer a question directed towards you. 2. You should let the master/mistress finish their sentence before answering. Oblivious to breaking two maid rules and the way the head maid is looking at her, the maid was going to offer to bring the young mistress upstairs. Before she can open her big mouth again, the other maid besides her elbowed her to hint her to not speak another word.

 

"In fact, Young Master hasn't ate his breakfast yet. I'll let Young Master know that you're here and you two can have breakfast together now. Is it alright with you, Young Miss Lee?" Mrs. Park asks looking at the young miss as she was waiting for her approval. '

 

"Good idea, but I'll go get Myungsoo instead." Haeun grins widely. It's been too long. I miss having breakfast together.

 

"Young Miss Lee, would you like for me to bring you to Young Master's office ?" Mrs. Park offers.

 

"Ani, I can go there myself." Haeun heads to the center stairs behind Mrs. Park. Mrs. Park bows "Yes, I understand, Young Miss Lee. If you need anything else, please let us know."

 

As she reaches the stairs, Haeun turns back and looks at Mrs. Park with a grateful smile "I will. Thank you."

 

"No, thank you, Young Miss Lee. It's our pleasure to serve you." Mrs. Park says professionally looking back at the young miss. Haeun chuckles lightly. "You're too courteous, Mrs. Park. Relax a bit, I won't bite." 

 

Mrs. Park bows again, but lower, in all seriousness. "Pardon me for being too courteous. As your humble servant, there is no such thing as being too courteous. Excuse me for not relaxing. As the head maid of Kim mansion, relaxing is not an option. I have to keep things in order. Sorry if I made young miss feel offended in anyway. Of course, young miss won't bite. With all due respect, Young Miss Lee, please don't mind my rudeness."

 

She never changes. Always taking her job so seriously. Or she's just too dedicated to her job. No point arguing with her. Haeun shakes her head and signs. "Don't worry about it, Mrs. Park. Just pretend I never said anything."

 

"Thank you for your kindness and understanding, Young Miss Lee. We'll  have Young Miss Lee and Young Master's breakfast prepared in the dining room in fifteen minutes." Mrs. Park looking back up at the young miss.

 

Haeun nods. "Okay." And she heads upstairs toward the third floor.

 

---

 

Haeun reaches the third floor. She turns to her left and heads down the big empty hall. Since the curtains are opened, it was really bright. To Haeun's left as she heads down the hall are the big glass windows and through it, you're able to see half of the front of the Kim property. To her right are doors to different rooms. When she reaches the third room, she turns the doorknob slightly and opens the door to reveal a…