Better with you ( Part I )

Better with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Better with you ( Part I )

 

“Cut!” A director shouted behind the monitor screen, with his satisfied smile, in front of the filming camera Jiyeon and Seungho were standing in each other’s arms holding for a romantic embrace.

“Great job, Jiyeon, Seungho” The director got up from his chair and applauded to his male and female leading actor and actress, followed by an enthusiastic cheer from the crew and staff members for they were so happy that the drama which they were part of it in putting their effort in, was finally wrapped up for its ending.

Jiyeon and Seungho broke a hug, then bowed to the director, crew and staff members, giving away their friendly smile, the director walked toward them giving them two thumb up.

“Thank you everyone for your hard work, I’m glad we finally make it together till last episode” The director talked to everyone, “As for your reward, dinner tonight is on me” He announced, and it made all of the crew and staff acclaimed in delight.

“You two have no other schedule tonight right?” The director turned to talk to his two leading actor and actress.

“I don’t think I have one” Seungho answered then looked at Jiyeon

“I’d love to join too, let’s me inform my manager” Jiyeon told the director.

While the director was chatting with Seungho, Jiyeon excused herself and walked toward her manager oppa to let him know that he had to drive her to a restaurant to have dinner with production team, as soon as she was done talking with him, she got on a van to make a phone call.

 

The production team went to a restaurant with karaoke, after they finished dinner then continued having fun singing karaoke in karaoke private room to release their stress. They made sure they didn’t miss a chance to ask Jiyeon, who was known as an idol and famous girl group member turned actress to revive her idol spirit and dancing skill.  At some point of time, Jiyeon was requested to dance “Bo Beep Bo Beep” choreography, their hit single back then.

“Go Jiyeon, Go Jiyeon” everyone cheered up

“Aish, I haven’t danced for 3 years, can’t remember well, so don’t expect much from me” Jiyeon reluctantly stood up, but as soon as music was on, Jiyeon automatically danced a cat-like choreography as exactly as her debut time, her idol spirit returned. Everyone enjoyed watching her dance till the song ended. They clapped their hand for her and faked an encore chant which Jiyeon ignored it and returned to her seat.

“Someone here said she didn’t dance for 3 years” Seungho teased amusingly which earned a light slap from Jiyeon who just plopped down beside him.

“You guys are so cute together, you should date in real life” A producer teased or rather encouraged them, hearing that Seungho blushed while Jiyeon just gave an awkward smile.

It was twenty past one in the morning and the room went back to a peaceful atmosphere when most of them passed out, leaving Jiyeon and Seungho and other few staff awake , Jiyeon looked around and picked up her phone and made a phone call to manager oppa.

“Oppa, I think it time to leave now”, Jiyeon told him on the phone, she hang up when she was done talking.

 “Are you leaving?” Seungho asked, with a hint of disappointment

 “I guess so, it’s kinda late now, and look at them” Jiyeon motioned him to look at those drunken staff including their director and producer lying on the couch and floor, Seungho gave a faint smile.

 “I hope we will have chance to star in next drama together again” Seungho said hopefully.

“Won’t you let me star with other actor too?, Seungho” Jiyeon friend and co-star , Seungho gave a sheepish smile

“I am joking, I had fun working with you, hope to work with you again soon” Jiyeon said and was getting up from her seat

“Let me walk you to where your van parked” Seungho got up and walked with Jiyeon to the exit.

“See you, Jiyeon” Seungho gave Jiyeon a friend hug and Jiyeon hugged him back

“See you, bye” Jiyeon waved back at him and got on the van.

 

After leaving the restaurant, Jiyeon’s manager drove the van to drop Jiyeon off in front of her luxurious apartment, Jiyeon thanked to him, took her bag and got off the van, when the company van vanished from her sight, Jiyeon walked toward apartment, however, instead of going straight to her apartment, she turned around at a corner leading to car park, she was ducking for her car key from her bag, once she found it, she clicked the car door open and got in her car, checking rear mirror and side mirror one last time, she reversed the car, pulling off to the main road, heading to somewhere

 

**************************

Hyomin was stirring in her bed, sunlight that shined through her apartment window was irritating her eyes, she moved around attempting to block the light from piecing her eyes not wanting to get up yet, successfully doing so she was about to doze off again when she felt someone’s warm breath on her face, she drowsily opened her eyes and found her face was merely an inch away from a familiar face, though not fully awake Hyomin was aware of what she was doing , she leaned forward and closed the gap between their faces by planting a kiss on the other’s lip gently and affectionately then slowly pulling away a kiss, she restrained her eyes from closing and stared at a flawless face in front of her, she smiled.

“Don’t just stare, give me more kiss already” A girl that Hyomin just stole a kiss, slowly opened her eyes, making eye contact with Hyomin

“So demanding” Hyomin complained, her lips pursed up but willingly she leaned forward to give a quick peck on the girl’s lip, getting what she wanted , satisfied, the girl grinned widely.

“That’s my girl” Jiyeon announced proudly, and pulled an older girl by her waist, hugging her under the blanket and Hyomin put her head on her girlfriend’s chest.

Yes, Jiyeon is Hyomin’s girlfriend, or to be exact Jiyeon and Hyomin are official couple, they have been secretly dating since they were idols in girl group, T-ara. Starting off as group mates to best friends and gradually friendship bloomed to love, naturally their love grew as time passed, by the time they knew it they were already deeply in love and inseparable. Recognized as close friends in the group, they had no problem going out on dates for they restrained themselves not to show over affection and never kissed in public, countless of times people saw them together, they would adore their friendship, and regarded it as member’s or friend’s hangout, without any doubt. For one thing, in the world where media and paparazzi focused on hunting down opposite idols and actors secretly dating, ignoring the possibility of same idols dating, or they were just being denial and refused to believe that “homoual” do exist in Korea, in such as case, the girls counted it as their advantage. When T-ara moved out from the dorm and went back to live with their parents, Hyomin got herself an apartment while her parents still lived in their mansion so Jiyeon would time to time come to stay with her, but after T-Ara was disbanded they moved in together.

 

“What time did you arrive here last night? Hyomin asked, she wasn’t aware when Jiyeon came to her apartment and slept next to her all night long.

“About 2.20 am in the morning, party kept me long, then it took manager oppa to drop me off at my apartment, before I could get a car” Jiyeon explained to her girlfriend, kissing her board forehead.

“You should have slept in your apartment, it was quite late” Hyomin frowned knowing that her girlfriend had to drive at late night.

“You don’t want to see me, do you?” Jiyeon pouted through she knew exactly why Hyomin said that.

“I do, but you were tired and it was dangerous, you could have fallen asleep while driving” Hyomin reasoned, only thinking about it, Hyomin’s heart was tighten sharply, she couldn’t imagine it happen to her love.

“I know but I missed you, and it kept me awake to think how excited to sneak in your apartment” Jiyeon grinned from ear to ear, Hyomin could only shake her head.

Speaking of sneaking in, the couple has been more cautious going out and about since they officially stopped group activities and  no longer group mates and it would look too obvious if they were seen sticking together every day, not to mention to be caught living together.

 

The couple was lazily huddled inside the blanket, none of them wanted to leave their comfortable bed. Jiyeon didn’t have enough sleep for 3 days of non-stop filming her drama , as today she had no schedule so she wanted to rest around doing nothing.

A flashing light from Jiyeon phone indicated her coming call, Jiyeon took a quick look and heaved a sigh

“Won’t you pick up your phone?” Hyomin asked, Jiyeon inactively reached out for her phone and answered it.

“Yeoboseyo” Jiyeon answered the phone, glancing at a her girlfriend who rested her head on her tigh.

“Oh, did I wake you up, I’m sorry I didn’t know you are still sleeping? Seungho could figure by Jiyeon’s husky voice that she was still asleep

“It’s ok, I woke up while ago, anything Seungho ?” Jiyeon told him, while playing with Hyomin’s hair.

“Hm , Jiyeon , I was wondering if you are free tonight.” Seungho asked, Jiyeon could imagine her was scratching a back of his neck on the other side.

“I’m sorry Seungho but I’ve already got a plan” Jiyeon quickly answered without any hesitation, smiling at her girlfriend.

“No problem” Seungho said, sound disappointed,

“Ok, talk to you later” Jiyeon tried to end the disturbing phone call as soon as possible.

“Then bye” Seungho said

“Bye” Jiyeon hung up     

 

“Seungho?  Hyomin asked, though she already heard his name was mentioned 

“Hm” Jiyeon shortly answered. 

“He asked you out?” Hyomin judged by Jiyeon’s answer.

“Yeah” Jiyeon answered carefully

“He is so cute” Hyomin complimented, “At some stage, give me his phone number” Hyomin added

 “Yah, what’s with you? You are supposed to be jealous that he asked me out, not make me get jealous like this” Jiyeon poked her girlfriend’s cheeks

“Your expression is priceless when you get jealous” Hyomin burst out her laughter.

“You enjoy laughing, do you?” Jiyeon smirked and tickled Hyomin’s waist, it made Hyomin ticklish and laughed uncontrollably, just then Hyomin’s phone rang.

“Please stop Jiyeon ah” Hyomin begged, Jiyeon stopped what she was doing, allowing her girlfriend to answer her phone , Hyomin’s smile grew wider when she saw a caller name.

 

“Annyeong unnie” Hyomin screamed excitedly in front of her phone, it was video calling from Eunjung

“Annyeong Hyomin ah” Eunjung’s face appeared on phone screen

“How are you Eunjung unnie?” Jiyeon joined the video call, she greeted her unnie excitedly

“Hey Jiyeon” Eunjung greeted, “I’m fine, and how are you kids?” Eunjung asked

“We are good” Hyomin said all smiling, Jiyeon nodded along, she rested her chin on Hyomin’s shoulder so her face fitted the screen.

“How is everything there unnie?” Hyomin asked

“I’m busy with study and stuff, beside that I’m fine” Eunjung told her

“When are you coming back Eunjung unnie, we missed you” Jiyeon said

“I hope not too long, I’m working on my thesis right now” Eunjung said, “By the way I missed hanging out with you guys too”

“Pali pali, come back so we can hang out together” Jiyeon suggested, Eunjung smiled at how excited her maknae was.

“Oh, Hyomin ah, thank you for your new collection coats, I received them yesterday, I’ll wear them well” Eunjung told her fashion gifted dongseang

“You’re welcome unnie” Hyomin smiled

“Jiyeon, I’ve watched your new drama online, I really like it, you and Seungho made a great couple” Eunjung squealed but realized what she just said

“Oopse, sorry Hyomin, I didn’t mean it that way” Eunjung quickly explained herself.

“Don’t worry unnie” Hyomin assured and smiled.

“Don’t bother unnie, she never gets jealous anyway” Jiyeon pouted.

“I believe you Jiyeon, it never worked on her when we showed a lot of skin ship back then” Eunjung recalled, siding Jiyeon.

“Did you guys plan to make me feel bad for not getting easily jealous, didn’t you?” Hyomin narrowed her eyes, upon hearing that Eunjung and Jiyeon laughed and made an imaginary high-five through the phone.

 

The trio continued their chatting for another hour until they really had to hang up because Eunjung had to do her assignment. Other than Eunjung, all members knew about this relationship and supported their two youngest members all along, they have been sincerely happy for their two beloved members that they treated as sisters. Experienced life as idols, the girl granted priority to see the world that girls at their same age never got chance to see, they lived in reality rather than fantasy seeing many homoual couples in real life in entertainment industry and the countries they visited, they got used to it, wasn’t like they would be agai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter