Fight.

Loser
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N This one shot is not from a BIGBANG song. It just popped in my mind after seeing Seungri rescque Daesung from fireworks in Malaysia I think. And sorry for mistakes.

 

 

Gd's pov

We were at the airport. All of us are tired but me and Dae especially. We have been having fights a lot lately and most of the time they are about random things! Daesung hasn't even looked at me today after last night's fight.

Flashback

We were in Malaysia and we were singing to fantastic baby. I saw Seungri pull TOP back Cuz the fireworks were about to explode. Suddenly I saw Seungri running and he was running to Daesung to push him back and as soon as he did the fireworks exploded. I looked at Dae and I saw him giving thumbs up to Seungri. What was Daesung thinking! I thought really mad to myself! He knew that the fireworks where about to explode! After the concert we got backstage and I ran to Dae and slapped him. 
"What was that for?" He screamed at me in anger.
"What were you thinking?" I screamed
"Thinking what?" He screamed back.
"You knew the fireworks were about to explode but you were just standing
right under one!"
"You don't have to slap me for that. I forgot OK! Like what is your problem???!" He cept on screaming at me. 
"My problem? You were the one to almost die tonight!"
"Srysy Ji Yong? You are such an !" he screamed at me. I was socked and punched him in the face. He looked at me with hurtful eyes. what have I done!
" YOU!" He screamed and runned away. I wanted to run after him but TOP stopped me. 
"Srysy what is wrong with you?" He asked me with a raised voice.
"I don't know! Oh God what have I done?" I screamed.
"Calm down man. Give him time" TOP said and goed back inside the changing room. 
"Why am I such and ing idiot?" I screamed in anger at myself. 
*end of flashback*

We were in the car. The driver was taking us all home. Closest from the airport. Seungri them TOP then Young Bae. Now it was time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter