A kiss under the moon

When the moon meets the sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 2, sorry for the delay

 

"It's funny you know, i never imagined i could be in the park at this hour of the night and talk with a total stranger "said the brunette.

"well it seems i'm not totally a stranger anymore, right? " answered the blond

" i'm Donghae" 

"Donghae?  east sea?" 

"yes, my parents called me Donghae because my mother got pregnant in Mokpo

"I see....my name is Hyukjae... just Hyukjae smirked the blond guy.

Donghae looked at the boy sitting next to him and he thought that Hyukjae was the most beautiful name he ever heard. The guy with a beautiful name put his hand on his pocket and took another cigarette from his pack. Donghae frowned at the sigh and Hyukjae couldn't stop the smirk seeing the brunette was pouting.

"sorry, bad habit i guess but it help me feel better and calm my nerves"

"oh....are you nervous right now? asked Donghae

"not really, but i feel like smoking right now

"why?"

"are you always that curious Donghae?

"i'm sorry....i guess i'm a bit nervous as well"

Hyukjae just laughed very loud and Donghae discovered gummy smile on the other boy face and he liked it already.

"To be honest i think the timing is perfect for that cigarette, don't you think? Do you want one?"

"No thanks, i don't smoke" seriously said Donghae

Hyukjae just stayed silence and the brunette didn't say anything more after that. The silence wasn't a bad thing, it didn't make them both uncomfortable. Donghae was the quiet type anyway. When he doesn't feel like talking he just stay silent, he doesn't need to show his abilities and his personnality to others. He just want to be himself after all,  and sitting here with Hyukjae past midnight in a park under the moon is the best thing that  happened to him so he decided he  just want to  enjoy that moment without asking and thinking too much.

It wasn't cold but the night was a bit fresh now and Donghae shivered a bit. 

"Are you cold? you should wear something more warm when you go out at night " teased Hyukjae

"No i'm fine, i like it like that. I mean feeling the cold on my skin, i feel more alive that way" said the Brunette

Hyukjae couldn't refrain a smile " you're very weird you know that?" 

"I know, answered Donghae, that's what my parents tell me all the time"

The smoker look at the brunette for a moment, he couldn't believe he was talking to a stranger in the middle of the night. Hyukjae was the cold type we can say, he doesn't follow rules, he doesn't talk much and he has a very good feeling to analyse people. But with Donghae it was different, he was lost and he likes it because  for someone like Hyukjae people are way more interesting when they are different and weird and strange and apparently the brunette was all that.

Suddenly Hyukjae wanted to know more about Donghae.

"Why are you here? "

"What?" said the confused brunette

"I mean why are you here now"? why are you coming here at night? you are a boy school obvioulsy and it's late and except you and i, i don't see anyone else in the park at this hour." Hyukjae was staring at Donghae while he was questionning him and Donghae felt a bit uncomfortable for the first time tonight. He didn't like when people were asking too much about him and Hyukjae was looking at him with those sharp eyes and he just lowered his head. 

The brunette raised his head when he heard a soft whisper

"sorry" mumbled the blond, It's not my business after all and we are not friends so i guess i shouldn't ask you questions. This is a frre country, you do what you want. And just like that he stood up, threw his cigarette in the bush and began to walk away.

" Please, don't leave" pleaded the desperate Donghae when he realized the smoker was leaving without saying anything. 

Hyukjae was a bit surprised by the voice of Donghae, as if he was like complaining and not far from crying. The blond frowned thinking about it and turned to him.

"Why?" he decided to ask

"hum...I just don't w-want to be alone he answered honestly in a whisper.

"So you will feel better if i'm staying with you? " asked again Hyukjae

"Yes....Please?" pleaded the brunette.

"You are really really weird you know that? smirked the latter and then he came back and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter