Two souls lost in the night 1/2

When the moon meets the sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Donghae was a young boy of 18 years old, he was nice and have a big heart but most of all he was special because he was a dreamer and a romantic teenager.

And like almost every night he sneaked away from the family house and was walking towards the park where he could after a tough day just sit on a bench and dream about a better life.

Donghae wasn't really unhappy but he was not really satisfied with his life. His parents weren't that bad but they didn't spend a lot of time with their son because of their work. His father was a CEO of a big company and his mother was the director of a communication company. Both were often out of town, because of their schedules and work obligations.

But Donghae didn't complain about it, he knew his parents were working to give him everything he could have..Except that Donghae didn't like it at all. He didn't care about money and materials. He just want to be happy and find love. Because yes, Donghae is desperate to find his soulmate. He just smiled thinking about it because usually girls are looking for Prince Charming and believe in true love. But the brunette was different from the other boys of his age. that's why he didn't have a lot of friends. Actually except that boy from his class named Ryeowook he had none. He was a loner and spend his time and days off to read and dream.

 

And today wasn't different. Today Donghae was as always sitting alone at night and was thinking. He was staring at the moon, the beautiful moon ful of mysteries in Donghae's eyes.

He loved the moon very much, it feels safe and calm when he was watching it. And tonight wasn't any different. Donghae liked the silence and just relax in the park and let his imagination flying everywhere.

If his parents knew he was alone, outside in the dark they would probably kill him and yell at him telling him how imature he is for staying alone at night when he could be attacked by someone.

Donghae chuckle at the thought and he sighs thinking that his parents never understood him.

He was finally waking up by the sound of a bird in the tree, he looked at his watch; it was 12am so he decided that it was time to go back home and have a good sleep because unfortunately he still have school tomorrow and he probably won't be kidnap by pirates to live the adventure of his life. Not tonight anyway.

So Donghae just stood up and walked on the opposite side where his house was. The moon was beautiful tonight, not a single cloud on the horizon and there were so many stars. Indeed the sky was beautiful thought the dreamer boy. 

He was still looking the sky when he heard something or mostly someone breathing with difficulties. Donghae should be scared because maybe it was a ert or a murderer or a teenage boy kidnapper but suprisingly the brunette wasn't afraid at all and his curiosity was too strong to just run away.

So instead he approched silently from the noise and when he was close enough he just had a look in front of him and what he saw just gave the brunette goosebumps.

There, in front of him was a young blond guy sitting on a bench who were smoking a cigarette. Donghae couldn't see the blond face because he had his head turned. The teenage boy was watching the moon. But the latter just turned his head toward Donghae feeling that someone was watching him and their eyes just stared at each other.

At this very moment Donghae thought he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter