Worth The Trouble

Memoir: The Forgotten Reverie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bell rang. It was already time for lunch. I got my phone and read again the message I got from Jung Yonghwa. I clenched the phone in my hand and sighed. Do I really have to go and meet him?

"Yah Shinhye-yah aren't you coming with us? I'm starving!" Yu said to me.

"Ahh Yu I can't come with you. Just go and take your lunch. I have some errands to do?" I said and got my bag.

"Errands? Mwo? Will you secretly study somewhere so you can beat me in the ranking? Okay go study somewhere else!" Yu said then got her pile of books from her table and walked off. I smiled. Aigoo, Yubi. You're so competitive. I got up and decided to meet that vampire.

I secretly walked to the rooftop. Scared that someone might see me. When I reached the top floor of the building I suddenly felt different. Ahh Shinhye-yah you're getting yourself into trouble. I turned the knob and opened up the door. The light from the sunrays blinded me. I stepped in and noticed nothing. Isn't he here? Is this just a joke?

"Y..yo..yonghwa-ssi? Are you here?" I called out to him and walked forward. Still, I got no response.

"I guess this was a joke after all. Aish! I shouldn't have believed in his text. What do I get from a vampi.."

"What are you blabbering there about?" Someone said from behind me. I immediately turned around and found him, staring back at me. Then he smiled.

"Hah, what's with your expression? You look like you've seen a ghost. Relax, it's me." Yonghwa said and walked towards the rail.

"Yah why did you called me for?" I assked him.

"Don't you like it here? It's calm, you can smell the fresh air and view the whole school from up here."

"The rooftop is off limits. Did you read your students' manual? And besides it's the Human Department how could a vampire like you just come here whenever you feel like it?"

"Do you really hate us vampires? Do you have some grudge on us?"

"I'm just following the rules. I.. I don't wanna be in trouble. I don't want to cause a trouble. Please understand me. Infact we shouldn't have knew each other. You're a vampir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter