Adorable Oh Sehun, Your Hubby

Exo Oh Sehun's Oneshots

1st Oneshot:Adorable Oh Sehun, Your Hubby

No one's pov

Oh Sehun wakes up with a horrible hangover and a throbbing black eye. The first thing he sees is a single rose on the side table and a note from you, his wife.

"Dear, breakfast is ready. I've gone shopping to make you your favourite dinner tonight. I love you!!!!" 

"He raised his brow and a smile crept on his face. 'Oh my wifey' He thought as he make his way to the kitchen and sure enough there's a breakfast.

"Oh Soohyoon." Sehun says to his son. "What happened last night?" He tried to remembered whatever happened last night but damn he don't remember at all.

"You came home drunk and got that black eye tripping on a chair." His son answered honestly. Sehun felt guilty that his son had to see he came home drunk.

"So, why the rose, breakfast and sweet note from your mother?" Again, Sehun asked his little innocent son.

"Oh that Mum dragged you to the bedroom and when she tried to take of your clothes, you screamed 'LEAVE ME ALONE I'M MARRIED!!' like some innocent girl."His son said with a cheeky grin spread on his face while Sehun stared at his son with wide eyes and his mouth was ajar.

"Dad, please~~ Stop gaping like a fish!" His son squealed.

 

(Flashback)

You were preparing dinner when suddenly an arm wrapped itself on your slender waist. You gasped. "Oh Sehun! You scared me!" You hit Sehun's arm while he's enjoying himself nuzzling his nose on your neck. "Oppa~" You giggled and turned your body facing him and hugged him. 

Then, realization hits you. He was drunk. And you hate it. The last time you drink that stuff was the first time you actually drink it.It was when you are 18. Besides, it taste awful and you were nearly got because you can't protect yourself.Thank god, someone helped you that time.

After that time, your first time going to club end up being the last time you go there. You sighed and patted Sehun's shoulder. "Let's get you to sleep, yeobo." You pecked his lips and you chuckled when you saw he already sleeping. Seriously, he's sleeping while standing. You shook your head.

 You wrapped an arm around his slender waist and put his left arm around your neck. But then as you were nearing the bedroom, Sehun tripped on the chair and fell. You fell with him and accidently landed flatly on him.  

"Ughh" Sehun moaned because you accidently elbowed his eyes. "Oh my! " You gasped and stand up,  pulling him with you. "I'm sorry,  honey. " You bit your lips and dragged him to the bedroom. 

In the bedroom,  you pushed him on the bed and went on top him on propose to take his clothes off because he's all sweaty. You can't help but to thought that he's cheating on you. 

Recently,  he always come back home late. You sighed and loosened his tie. Suddenly,  he struggled beneath you and whined helplessly.  "Andwaee.. don't please.. I'm married already.. " He cried. You pouted and sighed. 

 "Sehun.. really..? " You frowned at him disbelief.