Comforting Mr. Lavender Hair

Comforting Mr. Lavender Hair
Please log in to read the full chapter

Two more stops and you’ll get down from the bus. You feel exhausted and sloppy from your part time job in the café. Since its winter, everybody wants to drink a nice and relaxing warm coffee. You ran from here and there to serve the costumers right. Now, you are heading to the company where you work as a lyricist and composer. You only needed to finalize your songs and pass it to your boss.  Across where you were seated, there was a couple, holding hands. The girl’s head was resting on the guy’s broad shoulder while both of them were staring outside the window.

They look cute, you thought.

Though you don’t have any more energy to go to the company, your boyfriend’s arrival from his overseas schedule urged you to. Though the overseas schedule was only for two days but even if he was here in Seoul, it have been a long time since you talked and seen each other. You missed him terribly. Maybe that’s why you worked diligently on your duties these days because every time you have nothing to do, you remember him. It breaks your heart, not in a sense of hatred but you simply miss him. Earlier, he texted you about his arrival and informed you that he will practice later night at the dance studio. If your work will cost you time, he asked you if you could pay a visit.

The bus door opened and the chilly breeze welcomed you. With arms crossed, you walked towards the alley where the company stands.  It only took you some time to refine the lyrics of your songs. Because you finished early, you started making a new song. You hummed and tapped your ballpen to get the rhythm you wanted. Time passed, you were into your work until night.

It’s not working.  You sighed and checked your phone for messages. There was none. He’ll be here right?

You stopped working on the song because you were stressed. You headed to the elevator and went to the dance studio planning to wait there. You needed sleep and rest from this tiring day and the chilly weather didn’t help either. You placed your bag beside you and rested your head on the head rest of the sofa. Unknowingly, you fell asleep.

You were awakened because of the grip around your waist. There was also a weight on your shoulder. Before you could comprehend the situation, the hug became tighter.

“I missed you.” Kim Taehyung said while hugging you. You were dizzy from drowsiness yet you still smiled because of these words. You can feel his forehead and nose bridge on your shoulder because of the closeness. You can’t move. You don’t want to move.

 You stayed like that for a long time until it became awkward for you. You could sense there was something wrong so you initiate to break the contact and looked at his face. His eyes were dead, his lips was straight under his disheveled lavender hair. He still looked handsome despite his expression. “What’s wrong?” you asked.  He only looked at you. Then he leaned on the sofa and sighed. You were definitely worried and scared because it was the first time he acted like this.

“I’m just tired from schedule and sad.” he mumbled. 

Please log in to read the full chapter