Pt 1

Who's the Daddy?

The guys were excited to get a day off and most of all to spend some quality time with their girls. They had all been so busy with promotions that they hadn’t had time to celebrate. Not only did the five needed to celebrate their upcoming album, but also the achievement of their supportive girlfriends. Chaerin had finally finished recording her American debut album. Dara had return to acting and had a successful debut in her web drama.  Minji had been working hard at school, and had begun working on songs of her own. Bom after a soul crushing drug scandal that forced her away from music recently came back with fire. While Jieun was killing it on the music charts. But also the guys knew that another reason why they had to celebrate was because it may be one of their last for a while. So with the spare key the guys and snuck in the dorm to surprise them. But unknown to them that after today that everything was about to change. 

 

Walking in to the dorm Seunghyun quickly felt at ease in the dorm so he kicked off his shoes.  He walked into the living room a sat down in the couch that he bought for the girls, a gift after Bom moved. Looking around the dorm felt like home for him. He spent the early years of their relationship hanging out in the dorm prevent any dating scandal. And he was here so much that he even slept over when Minji visited her family. Looking at the mantle he saw their first couple picture that they took together. When Seunghyun first met Bom, she had just joined the company, and was a vocalist in Bigbang's debut. Although Bom and he understood each other, honestly he never planned on falling for her. Bom was everything that he wasn’t. She was bold, when he was timid. Bom had this way about her that made him want to open up to her, and caused their relationship slowly evolved in to something more. By the time Him and Jiyong debuted as  GD&TOP he finally confessed is feelings to her and ever since they have been inseparable ever since. Though out the years they were each other's rock through everything that the media threw at them. So when the public found out about her drug scandal that’s exactly what he became for her, her rock. When it happened she just went on hiatus and tried to hide from everyone including him. When he was able to find her she just rushed in to his arms and cried her heart out to him he just held her. Those few months seeing her break down in front of him were the hardest he ever faced. They had been to hell and back this past year. To be honest there he didn’t know if they would make it. But one day something gave him hope. He walked into the studio and saw her there on the piano singing. It had been months since he heard her sing and he must admit it was the most beautiful sound he ever heard. Little by little he saw the light in her eyes return. This party was not simply to celebrate her return to music but more to celebrate his Bommie coming back to him.

Since Jiyong wanted to cook he asked the other guys to help him with the meal. Looking at the guys who had become his brothers working together all he could do was smile. Everything felt right in his life he had a great career, amazing friends, and he was in love with the most beautiful creature he ever laid eyes on Dara. Walking over to the fridge he saw that the fridge there was calendar with a countdown to his return from Japan.  The two on again off again for the past four years, but if you asked anyone they would all say, Kwon Jiyong fell in love the moment that Sandara Park walked in to YG. Things changed after his car accident with Youngbae because when Dara heard about what happned she drove all night to Masan to see him. Dara confessed her all that she felt for him that night, the joy he brought her, and the love she had for him. And as he heard her feelings, he became stunned she was so cautious with herself. She was so afraid to let him in, and it felt to him at least that every step that they took forward.. But he knew through the little things that she felt the same way about him. It was exhausting, but he always wooed her back because the truth was he loved her. He had been in love with her from the moment they met. She was his butterfly, his muse and now he knew she was going to be his wife. And that thought just meant the world to him[DC1] .

"Hyung, so you are saying to me that the same guy who refused to have a female partner in his music videos, is okay with Dara-noona pretending to be in love with other men?" Seungri then asked and that brought back Jiyong back to what he was doing. Which was right now trying to be a cool boyfriend who is okay with the idea of his girlfriend as a lead actress in a web series and see her being with another man.

"Here’s the thing. I know that Dara loves me, and for the longest time she didn’t do any acting because she knew I would freak out. But here’s the thing I love her and I know that she loves acting, so I had to get over how I felt. Because I want to make this work.” Jiyong said, and he meant it. He had wasted so much of their relationship in the beginning being jealous, and insecure that it caused them to break up so often. But now that they were together again he wasn’t going to throw away what he had with Dara.

When Seungri what Jiyong had to say, he had to admit couldn't have been happier for him. When Chaerin’s solo album was finally green-lit by YG, she practically lived in the studio, and now that she was done recording he had to admit he was so proud of Chaerin. Although it was hard for him when she was recording since the only way that he saw her when he snuck in to recording studio late at night, and watch her pour over her album. Looking down at his phone, all he did was look at all the funny pictures that Chaerin messaged him today. It was strange to think that they have been together for four years, because it felt for him at least that their relationship felt like much more. Maybe unlike his hyungs who had this amazing relationship with their girlfriends before they started dating Chaerin and him acted like an old married couple and constantly bickered. It wasn’t until Yang Hyunsuk threw a massive party after the end of the year award shows, that he finally confessed that he finally got the nerve to tell her that he liked her, and she kissed him. Out of the million scenarios that he imagined he was honestly shocked that she kissed him. That night was honestly one of the best nights of his life and spent the rest of the night just talking to her but with every word that she spoke him, the more that he fell in love with her. That had been almost four years ago and he swore he kept falling more in love with her by the day. When he walked past her room he pulled out the key to her door bringing with him the gift that he bought her an antique amethyst ring that he knew she would love. As he walked in to the room he noticed that on her bed was the Rilakkuma that he bought her the last time he went away, and when he saw that the bear was wearing his favorite t-shirt that had mysteriously disappeared from his apartment made him smile. He bought the teddy bear for her when he found out about the tour since she would always complained that because now that they live together she can't imagine sleeping alone anymore. So placing the open box right in front of the teddy bear where it was, and walked out of the room and as he did he just smiled.

As Daesung walked in to the dorm, his palms began to clam up. He had a secret that he was keeping from the guys, and, and he was going to reveal it to everyone tonight. He is engaged to Minji his longtime girlfriend of five years. They had only been dating when she turned 18, after she confessed to him how he felt. He remembered when Minji first walked in to YG, she was so young that he took it upon herself take her under his wing. She was so full of life, and so positive that it was only a matter of time that they would be close, but seeing the age difference between the two he honestly he was hesitant to pursue a relationship. That all changed when she turned 20, the girls threw a small party for her, and he was the one to give her all of her traditional gifts of roses, perfume, and finally a kiss. And when Daesung went in for an innocent kiss on the cheek Minji then moved her face so instead of kissing her cheek, he gave her a kiss on the lips. After the initial shock of the kiss, he talked with Minji, and she confessed to him how she felt to him. That she slowly fell in love with him, that she begged the girls to let him give the gifts, and when he went in for the kiss she went for it and turned her head. That was the beginning of their relationship, and in that time he knew that she was the one. The woman that he was going to marry, and have a life with. Things were going great for them in all areas of their lives, and it wasn’t until he was recording his last album how much Minji made him better that he knew. That he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. She was the one. So when he went with her to visit her family he proposed to her in front of her family. Although it was hard keeping it a secret from the guys for two months, but both of the agreed that that they wanted to tell their friends together, and before they announced it to YG, and their families. So when Jiyong brought up the party Daesung knew that it was time.

Youngbae, unlike the rest of the guys didn’t have the luxury of dating someone from YG and although that made things a million times harder. He had to admit that Jieun was worth any trouble. Looking down at his phone to see that Jieun had messaged a cute little selfie from the recording studio, and seeing her like that just made him smile. He remembered that before he started dating her, it was publically known that he was IU’s ideal type for years. So for the fans he used to do things like hug her on white day, or describe his ideal type very similarly to her. Since he knew that it was a part of the idol lifestyle, and that his little love line with Jieun a lot of attention. So when he had his first comeback stage he was surprised to see that she had sent a bouquet congratulating him on the comeback, and sent him a note saying that she was rooting for him. It was so sincere and so sweet that it went through his head that maybe she wasn’t just saying for the camera, but that she really did like him. So after some convincing from her manager he was able to thank her, and they have been quietly seeing each other ever since. It was hard for them to keep their relationship quiet, but both of the wanted to have something that no one else could touch even though it was hard the both of them knew it was worth it. Quickly pulling up their conversation he then texted her to come to the 2NE1 dorm after she was done at the studio session. She quickly messaged back saying that she was on her way, and that she couldn’t wait to see him. Looking down at her picture, he had to admit she was everything that he ever wanted, not only as a girlfriend, but as a life partner.

“Hey, Hey, Hey!” Jiyong yelled in the dorm, and got all of guys’ attention, and got Seungri out of Chaerin’s room. “We have a few hours until the girls return to the dorm, and other than the food, nothing else is prepared.  And look at this place.” Jiyong said out loud, and it was true the once immaculate dorm, was covered with plastic bags, and shoes all over the place. “You know how Chaerin is about the dorm looking clean. We are not even here for an hour later you guys all messed it up.” Jiyong yelled at the guys.

“Ji is right. We all know that Chaerin will tear us a new one if she finds the dorm messed up. Let’s be actual adults, and clean this place up.” Seunghyun told the guys, and the three of them agreed. “Well that’s better. Okay Seungri, why don’t you go and put away our things in to the hallway closet, Youngbae why don’t you help me here, and Daesung why don’t you help Jiyong in the kitchen.” Seunghyun said to the boys, and for the most part all of the guys agreed why Seunghyun had separated them the way that he did, and it was to prevent all of the guys from being distracted while working.

With that all of the guys fell in to a quiet rhythm, and it wasn’t until Seungri had yelled out. “Hyungs, I think that you have to see this.” When all four guys had approached Seungri, his face was pale holding a little white stick. “Please don’t tell me that this is what I think it is.” And when the four reached closer to him, the stick had a plus sign on it.

“Guys. It is a pregnancy test, and from the result someone is pregnant.” Youngbae said, and the room then feel quiet as if each man was going through their mind that he had to ask. “Who’s the Daddy?”

Hey my little (i don't know what to call you guys...) This is the first half (not including a mini epilouge) of "Whose's the Daddy?". I know that I should have updated forever ago but I promised myself that I wouldn't update unless I have a job, and now I do. So yeah here it is. Enjoy!!