Love at First Sight and Those Voices

Complications

Jessica's P.O.V.
"Jessica come on let's go the limo is waiting for us" Krystal calls out to me. But I can't stop thinking about that girl. She looks like the girl in my dreams. My heart was still aching after seeing her hug that other girl. Why am I feeling this way? Is this what people call love at first sight? I have to shake this off, I like boys not girls. I confirmed this when I accepted Donghae's love and only saw Tiffany as a friend. I still love Donghae, right? But my heart is hoping that I'll see this girl again, even more than Donghae and Tiffany.

"Aaah, ow, hey what do you think you're doing" I yell to Krystal as she pulls me roughly out of the baggage area and into the limo.

"Unnie, what the heck is wrong with you! I was calling your name for like 5 minuites and you were just standing there like an idiot! What were you staring at anyways?". What am I supposed to say to her, "Krystal I saw that girl from my dreams and now I'm questioning my uality." yeah I don't think so.

"Oh it's nothing, I thought I just saw some people I knew, it wasn't them after all", yeah really nice save Sica.

"Okay, whatver. So are you going to call up Donghae oppa and Tiffany unnie?". After seeing her, I totally forgot about them. I still wasn't sure I was ready, I decided not to in the end; maybe I'll have more courage tomorrow.

"Umm... I'll jus do it tomorrow Krystal."

"Okay unnie, oh look we're home! Yay!" she yells out in her cute baby voice, she's so cute in these rare times when she's not annoying.

"Miss Jung, welcome back to Korea", our butler says to us as we get out of the limo.

As the maids and butlers go to take our luggage out, I walk toward the door when all of a sudden...

Bang! I was so shocked at what I saw and I just...the darkness surrounds me and I fall on the ground...fainting.

"Jessica!"
"Sica!"

It's been along time since I've heard those voices... And the memories
are all flowing back again through my head, a tear falls down my cheek. I'm back...

---------------------

A/N: Yup.  So that's the second chapter :) I hope you all who have read this like it.  Keep reading, I shall try to update every day/ every other day.