No Update - But please read me.

Illumination

Hey dear readers,

How have you been? Hope everyone is doing well.

First of all, I am so sorry for updating a ty A/N instead of a new chapter that you all probably expected from me. I am really horrible for having neglected this story, so I wanted to apologize to you for keeping you waiting like that :(

I want to be frank with you. This time, it's not a lack of time that is keeping me from updating, it's actually something else, something that I cannot really describe. I am kind of ... how to say, let's say I have been kind of depressed lately .. and it is affecting my mood and my motivation to write as well. I am currently trying to get over this phase the best way I can. But as long as I am in this state, I cannot write proper chapters for you guys that you would enjoy. And you all are way too kind and supportive towards me to receive such half-hearted updates from me. 

I am so sorry guys, really ._. I want to at least finish this story before I figure out the rest but I must come to terms with myself first .. As for now, i sincerely want to thank each of you readers for showing so much love to my average writing, for leaving such kind comments that always make my day. Really, thank you guys <3 It means a lot to me.

I will probably be lurking here on AFF as a reader from time to time to support the authors of my favourite fics, so if there should be anything you want to say/ask/criticise, I will be here, ok? :) 

Again, I am really sorry! 

Hatsumomo.