three

Wolves

We arrived at the darkest place of the town—at least for me, I didn't like dark–, it looked like a dumb. Dirty. I could see mice everywhere. A squeal escaped as Kai pulled over a huge black door in front of us. 

 
"So," he suddenly spun his body. His eyes were eyeing me from head to toe. "Doctus Est." He chuckled, "make yourself comfortable. I'll make you a drink." He walked to the back of a bar. 
 
I looked around.
 
Not bad.
 
And actually, really cozy. I placed myself on the couch, eyes still roaming around the pretty huge room. It was kind of dark there, but it made me comfortable. So, this is the Eleftheria's place. They were not that bad. 
Kai put a glass of green tea in front of me, and I should said that it was the best tea I ever had. 
 
"My friends will be here in minutes," he said as his looked at his wrist watch. "Don't go anywhere. I should go to the restroom." He said with his index finger pointed at me. His eyes were aware as if I was going to escape somewhere. 
 
What did he exactly think? I, myself, knew that I wouldn't go anywhere; I couldn't. I was laughing at myself. Such an idiot. How could I be this brave? 
While I was thinking about how pathetic I was, someon bragged into the room.
 
"Kai, we- whoa!" 
 
A quite tall girl, with a wavy black hair looked so shocked when she found me here. I explored her look. Monolid, hot, cute, she kinda looked like a bear. 
 
Well...
 
Pretty enough.
 
"Who are you?" She said. Her stare looked like she was seeing an alien. Technically, I was.
 
Before I answered her, the other Eleftherian came into the room. Most of them were girls. Boys were barely seen. But, actually, they looked badass. I just found out that most of Eleftherian were girls. They gave me the same look as the bear-girl gave me. Yupbear-girl. Because, she looked like a bear. 
 
Perfect timing.
 
Kai came out from the restroom with a relief on his face. He patted his stomach as his stare finally landed this awkward situation of us. 
 
"Oh," he awkwardly grinned. "You guys are here."
 
The bear-girl walked quickly toward him and hit his head.
 
"What were you thinking? You out of your mind? Brought a girl here? Seriously?" She said, this time she pulled Kai's ear.
 
"That's not what you are thinking! Get off me, Kang Seulgi!"
 
Kang Seulgi.
 
Nice name.
 
And, it seemed like she was the leader of Eleftherian, judging from the look of her—and Kai was affraid of her. Maybe she could help me. 
 
I stood up, and faked a cough to gain their attention. And...
 
It worked.
 
"Um...I just want to know if you can help me, to move here." I said to Seulgi. I bit my lower lip because she seemed like she didn't understand. "Y-You are the leader, aren't you?"
 
A quick silence happened before it wrecked by a voice on my side.
 
"Nope." A little girl, shorter than me suddenly came out from the group. "I am the leader."
 
I almost chocked on my saliva. Her sharp eyes were telling the truth, but her figure wasn't.
 
"You? T-This is not a joke, right? Because, I-"
 
"I'm Kim Yerim. The leader of Eleftherian. You can call me Yeri," She shrugged. "For short."
 
I didn't understand. Is this even real? This little kid was the leader? 
I was about to talk when someone cutted me off. I looked at her, a tall girl with pulm lips and skin as pale as mine.
 
"Why do you want to move here, Doctus Est?" 
 
Doctus Est.
 
She said that word as if it was the most disgusting thing in the world. I lowered my head, her stare was intimidating. Her face looked like she was done with everything. I felt kike she could even eat me alive.
 
"Come on, Joy," a chuckle escaped from another girl. I lifted my head and saw a short girl—not as short as Yeri– was beside the tall; scary girl named Joy. She looked so cute and not dangerous. "I'm Wendy."
 
"And," she said as her hand made a gesture of a gun. "I can blow up your head...boom...just like this, Doctus Est."
 
I would take that back. She was dangerous. Very.
 
"Hey, guys," Seulgi suddenly said. "I guess we should go easy on her. She is not dangerous. Can't you guys see that?" She chuckled. She just earned another glare from the others.
 
"Fine," Yeri suddenly said. "Take a night here. Then we will talk tomorrow, Doctus Est."
 
I nodded.
 
I felt Seulgi's hand on my waist. I realised. Her hand was there since she took some steps closer to me and pulled me out from that situation. 
 
"Take care of her, Kai, Seulgi." Wendy said before she went in to her room. 
 
"What!?"
 
Kai and Seulgi said at the same time. They seemed unhappy. It made me kinda sad. I saw Yeri went upstairs with some people. 
 
"Well, technically, Kai brought her here, and Seulgi you seemed like you are attracted to her." Joy said with a slight chuckle before she was gone to her room.
 
Attracted?
 
I looked at Seulgi.
 
"It's not...what you think." She said.
 
Kai groaned, "I don't know anymore, I want to sleep." He said as he ignored Seulgi who was nagging.
 
The girl sighed and finally glanced at me, "alright, let's go. You'll sleep in my room." Our hands locked together as she gently pulled me to her room. 
 
I didn't know but, I felt like I would like this. I swore.