Waiting In My Dreams

it has to be you.

Erasing memories we had together
As if nothing happened
I say I do not know you
But my heart recognizes you at first

 

"Hankyung oppa," he heard a voice say.  "Please stay with us.  With me."

He wanted to reach up to her face, but he felt weak, listless.

That voice of an angel...

"Hello, Tan Hankyung innida," he introduced, bowing.

The girl in front of him had a shy smile on her face, her wide eyes blinking as she bowed back.

"Seo Joohyun innida," she reponded.

"I'm your partner for this class," he said.  "And I'm older than you, so you can call me oppa."

"Yes, oppa," she replied, as she took his offered hand and went to a corner of the studio to train together.

He stood outside the ice-cream parlour waiting for her.

"Hankyung, take care of my sister for me alright?  I need to go for my lessons."

He rolled his eyes and nodded.  "Come on hyung, we're all taking care of her fine when you and Horse aren't free."

The two of them laughed and Hankyung took Seohyun's hand in his, the two of them waving to him as he left.

"Are you hungry?" he asked, turning to her.

"A little," she admitted.

"Ice cream?"

He could see her face light up.

"Yes please.  Thank you Hankyung oppa," she cheered as they walked into the shop to make their orders.

He remembered chasing away the boys who were chasing her in their ballet classes, shooing them away from her.  He remembered holding her hand when crossing the road, wiping off the ice cream on her face, buying her stuffed toys, treating her like his own biological dongsaeng.

The memories were getting fainter and fainter...

"Oppa, please, stay with us, stay with me," Seohyun sobbed, the tears pouring down her face as she hugged him to her.

The oppas had managed to kill the men sent to fight with them in order to get her, but not before they wounded Hankyung with a shot to his chest.

"Hyung!"

Donghae came running over, his face dark.  The others who heard his shout came over as well.

"We need to get him back and call for a doctor."

"Give him to me, Seo," Siwon held his hands out as Yesung helped her stand, supporting her as they headed into their cars and went back.


"Damn it!"

The girls cringed together as they heard glass smashing into the wall.

"They killed all of them?" he bellowed.

"Yes sir.  Your sons and daughter wounded a few, then the others finished up their jobs."

"Get out!" he shouted, before he opened the door to the room where the girls were.

"So, your oppas managed to kill all my men," he sneered at them.

Relief washed through them, but not for long.

"But I have more.  And it seems...  my men killed one of yours," he announced.

Murmurs filled the room as gasps broke out.

"Silence!" he instructed, his face dark.

"Its not over yet.  I won't touch any of you," he sneered again, "but they must come back to me."

"Or else...  all of you will pay."


Two chapters in a day!  Kekeke *bows to everybody who are reading both of my stories*

And Hankyung & Seohyun omoooooooooooo ^^

I decided not to write how the bullets whiz past and bloodshed between them because I don't know how to write such a scene and if I do write, it may not be up to expectations. So just use your imagination and pretend there are bullets whizzing around and one of them hit Hankyung D:  But everyone got killed by the rest of the oppas *rejoice*

Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing to this and Good Person as well ^^