Right Now Its You & Me

it has to be you.

This was it.

The final end to everything.

The three of them stood, arms around one another as they waited, eyes closed tightly.

He placed the gun against his head, his finger poised on the trigger.

"Im...  I'm sorry."

Click.

"Nooooooooooo!"

That was when the police charged in, the three of them standing in shock at the sight before them.


"Baby?"

"Come on Kyu, let's go."

"No."

Sungmin sighed and darted forward, pulling the maknae away.

"You haven't been eating.  Come on, let's go grab a bite."

Hankyung nodded, lifting his injured arm carefully to put an arm around the youngest.

"You need to eat.  For her."

Sunny nodded, smiling faintly.  "We'll be here.  No worries.  Go, oppa."

Kyuhyun nooded absently and let himself be dragged away outside the hospital room.

Taeyeon gave a sigh as she patted Leeteuk's head who was sleeping on her lap on the hospital sofa as he fidgeted in his sleep.

"How long do you think it is before she will wake up?

Hyoyeon shook her head.  "The doctor says that the injection they gave her was heavy, to make her sleep.  It should be soon though," she added.

Tiffany sighed and turned her eyes towards Siwon, who was sleeping with his head on the left side of Seohyun's bed.

"Any word about their father?"

Shindong lowered his head and murmured a silent prayer.

"I hope he's at peace now.  At least, he can finally join his wife now."

One moment of silence.

"Unnie...?"

A soft voice from the hospital bed made them snapped up.

"Seobaby, you're finally awake!"

Yuri hurriedly walked over to her, her hands smoothing the hair.

"Unnie, what happened?  Is my father okay?"

"Shh, don't worry.  Its all gonna be fine.  The doctor gave you sleeping medicine to sleep better after you got worked up in your dreams at home and fainted."

"Oh."

Leeteuk rubbed his eyes sleepily, getting up slowly.  

"Seohyun," he murmured, walking over to her.

"Oppa..."

Siwon stirred, awakened by the noise in the room and smiled softly as he saw his sister awake.

"Seobaby," he exclaimed, hugging her softly.

She reciprocated with the hug, Leeteuk hugging them tightly as the other people in the room held onto unshed tears in their eyes.

"Its all over now isn't it?" she asked quietly, sobbing against her two brothers.

He nodded, the tears running quietly down his own eyes.  "It all ended, Seobaby.  It ended."


 

"Right now, we're at the wake of the late Mr Park, who shot himself in the head after so much trouble...  As it turned out, his children have forgiven him...  Actually, they aren't his children at all - more details..."

Siwon scowled as he overheard the newscaster talking into the camera at one side of the area.

"Oppa?"

Tiffany touched his shoulder gently and he smiled down at her.

"I'm alright Fany, no worries."

She nodded and patted his back as she went to where Taeyeon and Yuri were.

Donghae appeared with Yoona at his side.  "You okay, horsey?"

"Hyung!"

"I guess he's okay, Yoona."

Siwon chuckled as Seohyun approached them, joining them and glaring daggers at the news reporters who had all made their way down to the wake and were all prying for news from the people who had came to pay their respects.

"Can't they let the dead rest in peace," she muttered angrily to herself, and her companions chuckled among themselves.

Siwon patted her head.

"Oppa, I'm no longer six," she pouted.

He laughed heartily as Leeteuk walked over.

"I guess, this really is the end of everything," he murmured, standing together with his two siblings as they wrapped their arms around one another.


Leeteuk stood there nervously, looking at his image in his the full length mirror.

"Narcissistic much, hyung?"

Heechul conked the maknae on his head as he passed by the doorway.

"HYUNG!"

"That's for being rude to your Teukie hyung," he shot back.

Siwon laughed as he straightened Leeteuk's suit.

"Hyung, your day has finally came!"

"Yah, I still haven't forgiven you for marrying Tiffany in such a low profile manner.  You're an embarassment to the whole Park family."

The men in the room all chuckled as they recalled Siwon's wedding only a few months earlier.  No invitation cards, no parties, no wedding showers - just a three day affair in Maldives, Siwon had prepared already beforehand with Seohyun secretly.  They then issued invitations only to their families and close friends.  When the press finally caught wind of their wedding, it was too late - everything was over and done with.

Seohyun made her way into the room, a big smile on her face.

"Oppa!"

"Seohyun-ah!"

"Congratulations," she sang out, hugging him tightly and laughing as the men all squeezed towards them.

"Ahh oppa, can't breathe," she chuckled lightly.

Yesung patted her head.  "Seo, hasn't Kyu proposed to you?"

"Ahh..."

"Yah Kyu!  When are you going to propose to her?" Eunhyuk asked.

"All of us are either engaged or married already, maknae.  So when exactly is your turn?"

Kyuhyun grumbled softly to himself.

"Hyung," he warned.

"See, Seohyun, he doesn't want you."

"Yeah, why are you sticking around with him?"

Seohyun laughed as her arm continued to hook loosely around her brother.

Yuri poked her head in, smiling.  "Oppa, its about time.  Come on Seobaby, let's get into position."

Siwon groaned loudly.  "I cannot believe I have to lead you down the aisle."

Seohyun poked her tongue out at Siwon.  "Lucky I'm not a guy.  Bye oppa, see you!"

She darted out of the room in her dress swiftly and disappeared with Yuri.

Leeteuk rolled his eyes as he got ready.


The wedding was a beautiful affair, with almost everyone in church tearing upon hearing their vows.  For those who knew about all that had happened, they were all emotional and the members of Thirteen tried to control their tears.  It was a happy day after all.  Both leaders getting married to each other.    

Kyuhyun saw  his girlfriend crying besides him and put an arm around her, smiling as he rested her head on top of hers.  Most of their members had their arms interlinked with each other.

"You may now kiss the bride."

The announcement was met with laughter and cheers from the guests as they all knew what Taeyeon was like about PDA.  Those inside knew that Taeyeon had already warned Leeteuk not to do anything else other than a peck on the cheek.

Giggling aroused from the front row as they saw Leeteuk breathed in deeply and Taeyeon turning red.

"Yah. he's your husband!"

Eunhyuk.

The first two rows burst out into laughter once more as Leetuek finally pulled Taeyeon closed and kissed her.

"Oh my gosh, Teukie oppa is so dead," Sunny laughed softly as Sungmin chuckled along with her.

The couple then made their way down the aisle and into the garden area, the guests throwing confetti before rising and joining the couple at the garden, where they then had a lunch reception.

Seohyun looked down at her phone, her eyes lighting up when she saw the message as she hurriedly ran out into the parking lot.

Kyuhyun frowned as Shindong tapped his shoulder.  "Hey, where did Seo go?"

"I don't know, hyung."  Frustration clouded his voice and he turned around to mingle with the other guests.


The person stepped out of the taxi slowly, and Seohyun quickened her steps to meet him.

"Oppa!"  she exclaimed loudly, hugging him tightly back carefully.

He chuckled and hugged her back carefully as well.

"Hey, what if Kyu saw us?"

Seohyun laughed, linking her arm around his as she brought him to the church garden.

"We missed you, oppa," she told him softly.

"I missed you guys too."

She smiled.  "I cannot believe you came back earlier than expected."

"I'm known for my speedy recovery," he laughed.

He paused as they reached the garden, him unsure.

"Come on oppa, we all miss you."

"Oppaaaaaaaaaaa!"

Yuri came running over, hugging him carefully  as Yesung joined in too.

"We missed you, hyung," he murmured.

Slowly, the members all spotted him at one side of the garden and made their way to hug him.

Kyuhyun frowned as he spotted Seohyun's figure unmoving from the man besides her, and he glared his way through, shooting daggers at the man's back.

"Yah Seo..."

Seohyun turned and smiled at him, but her arm never let go of the man besides him.

"Who is this man..."

"Gosh maknae, you 're so dense."  Sungmin rolled his eyes, it was unbelievable how thick Kyuhyun's head had became.

The man turned slowly besides Seohyun and Kyuhyun finally looked up from the floor.

"HANKYUNG HYUNG!"

"Aish, this guy..."  Leeteuk muttered under his breath as the rest of them laughed.

Kyuhyun launched himself onto him.  "Yah hyung, you made me jealous!"

Hankyung laughed.  "I see you haven't got a ring on her finger yet, maknae."

"Aish hyung..."


The two of them walked down the beach, hand in hand, both in their musings.

"Baby, why didn't you tell me hyung came back?"

She smiled.  "Are you still thinking about that, oppa?  Its been about ten hours already."

"I just..."

"Oppa, are you jealous?"

He looked away from her, pouting.

"He wanted to surprise all of you, especially you oppa, and I know you missed him terribly when he went for treatment overseas."

Kyuhyun nodded quietly, unable to speak a word as he reflected on the events as Seohyun leaned on him.

"Baby are you tired?"

"A little, I guess," she admitted.

"Come on, I'll piggyback you."

"Oppa, I'm in a dress!"

"Who said you can't be piggybacked when you're in a dress?"

Without warning he bent down, grabbed her legs and hoisted her up, causing her to shout and wrap her arms around his shoulders.

"Its more comfortable isn't it?"

"Yes, oppa, thank you," she said softly as she leaned on his right shoulder.

He stood at the edge of the water, her on his back as they watched the waves crash against the shore and retreat back.

"Can you see the end of the sea?"

She shook her head.

"That's how you can't see the end of us, baby."

She smiled against his shoulder and nodded as he turned to kiss her forehead softly.

"Forever, oppa?"

"Forever."

And he threaded his fingers across hers.


Hi my dearest readers & subscribers!  

I'm so so so extremely sorry this story suddenly went dead after such a long time, six months to be exact I think?  I lost my inspiration at that time and then school started.  But I am back here again!

I hope this last chapter sums up all the loose ends in this story.  It is a bit sudden to end like this, and I do apologise if I let any of you down due to this final chapter.  Thank you for standing by and waiting for this story all this while, it is deeply appreciated.

As my holidays have just began, I guess I'll be back here writing once more ^^