Final

Of Viruses and Tangled Limbs

Doorknob clicked and five shadows entered the hallway of TVXQ’s apartment.

“-can’t even breathe properly.” Jaejoong groaned as he sauntered into the living room and dumped his bag on the leather sofa unceremoniously. “Me neither. Thank God tomorrow’s free.” Junsu said, plopping beside Jaejoong’s bag.

With a tired huff, Jaejoong went to the bedroom, shoulders slumped and eyes half closed.

The rest of the group entered the spacious living room, worn and exhausted.“I want to just sleep.” Yoochun mumbled in a nasally voice and leaned his weight on an annoyed and tired maknae. He then proceeded to sneeze obnoxiously loud and wiped his nose with his free hand.

“Ew, don’t touch me! I don’t want to catch the virus. Getting sick is not on my to-do list right now.” Changmin shrugged off the dead weight and pushed him away for good measure. Yoochun, unable to keep his balance, faceplanted on the sofa. He turned to his side, hands automatically reaching around for a pillow. Junsu threw him the closest one and he hugged it, knocked out in just a few seconds.

“At least brush your teeth, you gross caveman!” Changmin nudged the lump with his knee, but after receiving only an incomprehensible sound as an answer, he gave up and trudged to bedroom he, Yoochun, and Junsu shared. If Yoochun wanted to sleep on the couch then so be it. Less snoring, more sleep.

“Urgh... just let him be.” Junsu stood up, stretching his arms over his head and followed Changmin into the bedroom.

The only one left, Yunho locked of the front door and threw a spare blanket over Yoochun slightly pathetic form with his messy hair and runny nose. He then went to the kitchen, filled two mugs with water, and walked silently to his and Jaejoong’s bedroom. He opened the door and was greeted by Jaejoong dozing off while sitting on the bed, hello kitty hairclip securing his bangs out of his face. There was toothbrush in his hand and toothpaste on his chin. And he could heard the tap running in the bathroom.

Chuckling amusedly, he put down the two mugs on the dresser and stood in front of the drowsy man. “Jaejoong-ah, get up.” His hands weet to Jaejoong’s smooth cheek, tap, tap, tap and knuckles sliding against velvet tenderly.

“Hm?” Dazed Jaejoong opened his eyes slowly and seemed to realize the state he was in. He hummed again. His hand dazedly patted the one on his cheek and padded to the bathroom to finish his nighttime routine, pair of eyes followed him adoringly.

Yunho changed his clothes, too lazy to take a shower so late at night. He could shower tomorrow morning, he reasoned. After getting into his sleepwear which consisted of his favourite white sleeveless shirt and blue training pants, he went to the bedside drawer and took out a bottle of prescribed antibiotic for Jaejoong's cold.

Jaejoong stepped out of the bathroom and Yunho went in to clean up speedily. He was a simple man (‘lazy bum ’, Jaejoong would argue) without much bother over facial products and whatnots.

He reentered the room and climbed to his side of the bed. Within a second, Jaejoong had scooted over to his side and thrown his legs around the taller man’s, yawning loudly.

“No, no, don’t fall asleep. You haven’t taken the medicine.” Yunho chided. And Jaejoong almost whined when Yunho guided him upright with his hands on his back. Almost. He’d like to believe that he didn’t do such thing as whining, and Yunho knew better than to hurt Jaejoong’s sense of masculinity.

Jaejoong, too tired to protest more, let Yunho manhandle him as he leaned his head on the crook of Yunho’s neck. He agreeingly complied as Yunho slid the pills into his lips brought the cup of water to his mouth, his own two arms lazily resting around the leader’s waist.

“Spoiled kid.” Yunho ruffled Jaejoong’s hair and laid both of them down.

“It’s nice to be spoiled by you, though.” Jaejoong nuzzled his nose to the smooth cotton of the shirt and smiled sleepily, feeling fuzzy but content. He was feeling cold and Yunho’s warmth was heavenly.

He had just closed his eyes when Yunho stilled and detached Jaejoong’s face from his chest by the top of his head. “Wait, Jaejoong. Are you burning up?” He put his palm over Jaejoong’s forehead, but couldn’t determine his temperature. It felt a little bit warm, but his hands were kinda cold, so he pushed up strands of silky hair out of the way and put his own forehead against Jaejoong’s. The singer blinked his eyes slowly, heart jumping as Yunho’s minty breath gusted over his face.

“Hm, you are a bit warm.” Yunho stated. His fingers on Jaejoong’s hair moved unconsciously, pleasantly tickling his scalp.

“But I really want to kiss you right now.” He continued in a whisper, another gust of air danced across Jaejoong’s lips.

Goosebumps broke across Jaejoong’s nape. A smile, and “Then why don’t you?” He leaned in and closed his eyes as his lips touched the leader’s, nipping at the cupid’s bow. A hand s around Jaejoong’s slim waist and slipped into his shirt, palms splayed out and lightly massaging his lower back while pulling his body tighter against the welcomed firmness under the thin layer of cotton.

Jaejoong took a shaky breath through his half-blocked nose. Somehow, Yunho’s embraces had never failed to make him feel like the most precious person on earth. And those arms. Those strong arms and how Jaejoong wanted to bury himself in them forever and just inhale, inhale, inhale everything that was Yunho.

Yunho sighed blissfully into the kiss, having been missing it the whole day. There were times when their desires had gotten the best of them, and it was all contact and pressure, passion and pleasure. But Yunho cherised the occasional sweet moments. He reveled in the familiar weight on top of is body, the sensual slide of legs tangling with each other, the intimate affection they exchanged with each caress.

A shudder ran through Yunho’s spine as Jaejoong fingertips airily traced his collarbones. Jaejoong undoubtedly felt it and he hummed throatily into Yunho’s mouth. Yunho could practically feel his smug smile against his lips as he did it again. He grunted as he rolled on top of Jaejoong, angling his head and delved deeper. Jaejoong’s leg circled the back of Yunho’s thighs, hands flew to his hair and shoulder, tugging and grasping, ‘closer, closer.’

Yunho moaned softly at the assault. Needing breath, he pulled away from the kiss, eyes boring into Jaejoong’s closed one. His lips traced Jaejoong’s cheek and kissed his nose, his closed eyelids, brows, forehead.

“God, Jaejoong, I love you so much.” Yunho breathed out. He cupped Jaejoong’s cheek, his thumb languidly soothing the patch of skin at the corner of his debauched lips.

Jaejoong’s lips curled into a lazy smile and opened his eyes. With the low orange lightning reflecting on Jaejoong’s features, he looked absolutely paradoxical, sinful enough to eat but also captivatingly delicate. And Yunho’s heartbeat thumped dramatically against his ribs as his tried to supress the overwhelming zealousy and longing consuming him.

 “Mhm, me too. I love your lips.” Jaejoong mumbled, smile turning playful.

“Only my lips?” Yunho pouted, feigning hurt. Jaejoong giggled at his face and Yunho bent down, pecking the plump lips once, twice. He could feel the smile against him.

“Okay, I love your everything.” Jaejoong wound his arms around Yunho’s torso and pushed him down beside him on the bed, a big yawn escaping his body. He ducked his own head under Yunho’s jaw, lips brushing the skin lethargically. Yunho threw an arm over Jaejoong, intertwined their legs and inadvertently, their hearts.

Jaejoong smiled, satisfied with the sleeping arrangement and burrowed his face deeper, gradually slipping into unconsciousness.

The next morning, Yunho woke up to a fever and Jaejoong smiling apologetically.