Your damn

TBLW

The sound of the alarm clock is ringing, makes Baekho turn around and turn it off. Ren expels air through his nose of irritation, because he has to go to school. He knows it will be difficult to hide his wounds away from a whole class. The bed creaks as he sits up and while Baekho do the same just a few seconds later.

"Are you ready to go to school?" Baekho ask and smiles at his boyfriend. A small smile forms on Ren's lips, but he gets up from the bed and takes some clothes from their white wardrobe.

"Yeah, its fine, I just don’t want to. Perhaps we shouldn’t have done that yesterday, because it hurts like hell right now" Baekho makes a little nod "I understand, but you asked me to and I hoped you did like it as well" he says with a smile. Ren giggles, but says nothing.

He sits back down on the ground, on his knees. Without asking permission, he crawls into the bathroom and shut the door. When he have to go to school or at work it’s allowed to do what is necessary without the master’s permission. He gets up again and turns on the water in the shower, but doesn’t walk in, before he takes off his clothes.

The pain in his back is huge, as the hot water runs down as a liquid acid. He bites his lower lip hard to get through the pain. To the right is the shampoo. He holds around it and pours some into his palm. The smell of sweet flowers sticking his nose and he begins to wash his blonde hair.

The soap slides down his face, neck, chest, and back. It continues to scream in pain, but Ren says nothing to it. He knows he has done this before, but it still hurts like hell.

He put the shampoo back in its place and wash the soap off, but wash it the second time, followed by washing his body. He takes the showerhead down from the stand and washes his private possessions. The wounds on his burns like fire as the water run into the open flesh wounds. He quickly turns off the water and put the showerhead back to the stand.

At his right hand outside the bath there is a white towel. He holds around it and begins to wipe his body in a prudent way, so he doesn’t make the wounds deeper than they already are. He bites his teeth together, but then hangs the towel back in its place.

When Ren takes his clothes on, he moves slower than expected. The pain spread to almost all the parts of his body, but he manages to complete the work.

He sits back down on his knees again and opens the door to the living-room. He crawls out again and sits in the same corner as the day before. Baekho put some food in front of his slave. Ren repeat the same dining maneuver as he did the day before. He drinks a little of the bowl of water, allocated to him by Baekho. It's not every day he gets it.

Baekho cleans up after Ren this time, because he is always getting later to work than Ren. Baekho is working to become a mason, while Ren still attending in high school. The bag stands next to the front door, and Ren takes bag.

There's the lunch box, books, water bottle and all the normal things you have to have, when going to school. In some schools, students get food at school, but at this school it costs money. Ren and Baekho cannot afford such a luxury thing.

The door opens and Ren go out the front door. "See you honey" He says to Baekho, which is standing in the kitchen. He would call him master, but there could be people around him.

The hot summer sun burns on his face. He doesn’t need a jacket, but has a long sleeve shirt to hide his wounds. "See you honey" Baekho respond and the door is closed. Ren goes down the gravel road toward the city.

They live only a half kilometers away from the city of Busan, but there are no cars on this road. They always drive on the main road. The big city, filled with people is coming quickly into view. Ren walks over the street.

People go back and forth on the way to work and to school. People talk, but the bustle rule on these parts, as it always does in all Asian countries. Buses are trying to get past, but it's mostly always much easier to walk. It goes a lot faster, even if you have to stand in line once in a while.

Ren is walks down a minor road to take a shortcut, go to school. He can see the school, but have to stop for the red light. The cars drive back and forth and cyclists’ drive down the road at full speed.

The light changes quickly and Ren's long legs start walking again. The wounds on his back continue to burn, but he just keeps the pain inside him. It doesn’t matter if its hurts or not, he chose it himself.

He has hidden his collar with his long sleeve shirt. He is not shy of his choice, but people can still think it would be weird and would feel it repulsive. The door to the school is being opened, while the clamor from some 100 pupils blares across the school. They go from class to class. Others sit in the hallway and some standing and talking on the phone. Ren goes into his own class on second floor, class 876. It is a huge school.

He sits down on his place, he always had ever since he came to the school. The girls talk and there are not many boys to see. They're probably out playing football. Some might ask about if Ren has some friends and the answer is no. He actually doesn’t have any friends.

The bell rings and the students sit in their seats. The female teacher comes in the door and the lesson begins as it always does. Taking things forward and listen carefully. Take notes and write down, get some good grades.

However, Ren never possessed this ability, called to complete South Korea's requirements. He has never been good at any subjects at school and don’t want to participate in class. He is always inside his own world and lives in this submission world along with his master. When the teacher asks him some questions he sometimes answer, but often he looks down on the table to signal that he doesn’t have an answer to her question. Therefore, he doesn’t have good grades, and he knows that his future may not be the best he could get.

At recess he stands outside in front of school entrance. He has a cigarette in his right hand. It is strictly forbidden to smoke in the school, but he does not care what school rules are. If it was Baekho who said he should stop, he would do what he said, but Baekho haven’t said anything. The cigarette butts is being forced on the red wall and thrown on the ground after impact.

Ren walks back to the classroom and sits down again. Day after day it goes this way and every time, he listens just as much as for the second day. He heard only a little and never talks with anyone. He can’t really remember the names of his classmates and he doesn’t care what they are called or where they come from.

The bell rings again and he gets up from the chair and storming out of the class. He knows where he's going now, not home to Baekho, but home to another. He walks down again by some narrow roads in the city of Busan. It's hard to get past the many people and not always bumping into something.

"Move " An elderly man says that obviously think that Ren is a woman. Ren says nothing, just looking at him with his dark eyes. He is not use to fight back and doesn’t want to try, either today or tomorrow.

He now comes to an apartment building, as he looks at the window, he shall get up to. An anxiety collects in his chest, but he still walks through the main door of the tall building. This building is only inhabited by the poor, drug addicts or alcoholics. Mentally affected people.

Ren always take the stairs, he doesn’t like the lift as much as other people do. He actually fear them. Not at the thought that it could fall and be smashed at the bottom of the high building, but because it is so small. He feels trapped and afraid of the state he gets into. He is so small and fragile in an lift and therefore feel more secure by taking the stairs.

On floor 11, he can feel the pain in his leg. He takes deeper breathing and has a hard time letting go of the railing on his right side. At floor 13 he stops and looks at the mailbox beside the door.

'Choi Jimin'.

He takes a deep breath and the air of smoke and mold hits his nose. The yellow walls are more brown than yellow. They were white in the beginning, but the smoke has changed their colors.

He takes the handle and he knows that it’s never locked, not even at night. He pushes the brown door open, while the sound of its creaking might be heard throughout the building.

He closes the door behind him. The strong air of smoke and alcohol lies like a mist in the air. The dark eyes looking down on the floor and he have to jump over some clothes lying around. There are alcohol bottles and things that are smashed down in the floor.

He looks around the hallway, but goes into the living room. On the couch is a brown-haired woman, at the age of 48. "Ohhh mom" His voice says scared. He sits down next to her and her eyes open. "Mom, it’s me, Ren" he says, removing the bottle from her left hand.

She smells of wine, sweat and smoke. She is a thin woman and probably has not eaten the last 4 days. "Mom, I can help you in the bath and then you can come in and sleep?" He asks quietly, but his mother says nothing.

He stands up and lifts her off the couch. Just when she is about to get a foothold, she smash a book in his face. He makes a big pain sound and walk quickly backwards, mostly falling.

"Mom" He says shocked and holds on his cheek. The woman is sitting next to the couch on her knees and holds the book in her hand. It's not just any book, it is the Bible.

"You are a horrible son, you just ... Just…. Me…. lie and rot" She yells. Her voice is rusty, hoarse and she stutters all the time, because of that she is drunk. Ren's eyes looking at his mother with sad eyes. He doesn’t want her to end up like this and it was not his opinion that she should feel he did not bother to take care of her.

"Mom, I'm here now" He says calmly, but sad. "Sorry. I'm here to look after you now" Her eyes look around and can’t focus. "You are a vile child, you are not the child of mine" she says, and in the same second, she swings the book against him, but Ren dodge.

"What the are you doing, old, ugly, ?" Ren says hard and anger rising in his heart. The woman falls to the ground and begins to cry. "I am not ugly" She cries. "Ohh mother" Ren says and don’t know what to do.

He stands behind her and hugs her from behind. "If Jesus were here… He… he would apologi…ze for… t… that I got…t….s such a…a… horrible child…d" she says with her chopped, hoarse voice.

Ren can’t help, but smile. "Jesus would never put his foot in this house, as you smell" He says sweet and forgiving. "Come let me bathe you" he says, trying to lift her again, but she smash the book into his face again.

She laughs evil "Who is now ugly?" She laughs, but stops quickly, because she can’t focus on it. Ren holds on his head and looks hurt on her. "Okay..." He says hard. "I want to help you, but you will obviously not want my help" he says, taking a quick look around her apartment. "Your house looks like and you cannot clean up" Clothing is thrown and alcohol bottles lying around on the floor. "But fine, then watch after yourself" he says and turns around quickly.

"Come back" She yells at him. "You can’t… just l… leave me here" she says and begins to cry again. "Come back. Let me explain" she said hoarsely. Her thin arms press her upper body up and she crawls miserably over to his leg. She squeezes his left leg "Let me explain ... I ... I have a demon inside me" she says, looking up at him.

Ren sit down squatting beside her. "A demon?" He asks seriously. She nods and Ren hold his cold face, but then begins to laugh. "Yes. Good one mom" he says and moves his head slightly away from the smell of her awful breath. "It’s true Ren, it eats me up. It is the demon who rips me apart and it makes me drink" She says and Ren looking down at the floor.

He thinks she is ridiculous, but his instinct would like to help her. "What do you want mother?" He asks and she sinks quiet. "It's very expensive" She answered and then Ren stands up quickly. "So you want money? No forget it. I don’t give you money" he says hard and trying to walk away from her, but can’t because she holds around his legs.

"Please Ren. Please stay here "She asks. "It's your fault that your father left me, so you must take care of me" she says.

Her words are burning inside Ren. He knows and believes that it was his fault, because he was such an impossible child. Tears appear in his eyes, but he nods. "Fine, I will help you, but not with that ... demons" He says hard and takes around her and lifts her torso up.

She is mostly being lifted by him all the way out to the bathroom. "Come on mom, help me a little" He tries to say and takes her shirt off, which is quite wet with sweat and alcohol. " you smell" He says and binds her pants up. She gives him a slap, which causes him to bite his own tongue. The taste of blood fills his mouth and he looks at her with his dark, hard eyes, which look like his father’s.

The mother makes a big eyes and leans forward against her 18 year old son. She holds around his neck and kisses his lips in a real ual way. Ren throwing his head back by the taste of her bad breath and the case that his mother is kisses him.

"Mom what the is you doing?" He asks angrily, but also a bit worried. She looks puzzled at him. "I never get anything, so come on. You could do this for me" she says and lets her left hand, touching his bulge.

He grabs her hand quickly and removes it. "No mom, I will not have with you" he says and she laughs a little. "And why not? You pull the pants off me" she reply and his eyes get hard. "Yes, to bathe you" he says and pulls them off her and lay them on the floor.

She has no bra or on, why should she? She smiles a little to him "You look like your father, your eyes do" she says, leaning closer to him. "Do it now, or are you afraid? Jesus wants it" she says and tries to touch him again, but this time he stands up. "Enough is enough" He says hard.

The sound of her screams gets him to close his eyes "Don’t you leave me, it is the demon who wants it. I could never do it with you" She cries and tries to get his forgiveness. Ren knows he can’t just leave her like that, but pulls her into the bath instead. "Fine, but keep your mouth shut" He says and turn on the water.

She nods and then poke on his bulge, but he doesn’t say anything to it. He just ignore it, but if it becomes too much, then he will do something about it.

He lets the water fall down on his mother and take the shampoo. There is so much left and the packaging is still on. He bought this 2 weeks ago, which means that she has not taken a shower in 2 weeks.

He breathes out hard, then opens it and pours the shampoo in her hair. She doesn’t do anything, but just sit still. He hopes she enjoys it and it's nice to see that she likes it. "You know I love you Ren" She says and he says nothing, but "Hmmm." She always says that right after she has done something wrong, beaten him or challenged his borders.

After he washed her and dried her. He brushes her teeth. Her teeth are quite yellow and rotten, but they are still there. "Mom, you're going to the dentist this week" he says, but she shakes her head. "The demon won’t allow that" she reply, with the toothbrush in .

He glanced at her, but concentrates on brushing her teeth. "Mom, you cannot continue to say no, to everything I say" He says and she shakes her head. "It is the demon, not me" She says and he breathes out hard again.

He helps her up and put the toothbrush in place. He dresses her in her pajamas. It’s white or rather gray. He laid her in bed and tries to make her comfortable, but it doesn’t take long before she tries again.

She grabs his hand and presses it against her area. "Come on Ren, touch me" She orders, but he rips his hand back. He is much stronger than her, but the feeling of making her sad, causing him to become weaker.

"Mom, no, this is not right" he says "But I never get anything" She complains. "No mom, and maybe it's because you never talk with someone. You drink and just do nothing, but complain. Get your life up and live again" He tries to get her to understand, but it doesn’t seem to work. Just like anything won’t.

"But I want you, because you remind me so much about your father" she says, and he shakes his head. "No mom, I'm not" he says sad and holds her hand. "I'm sorry, but I can’t do that for you." She looks disappointed at him and turns away from him.

He sits by her side and quickly hears that she falls asleep.
He breathes a sigh of relief, but sits by her side in a quarter of an hour after he gets up again. In the kitchen, the walls are blue, with yellow spots from the smoke.

The chairs were overturned and there are bottles of red-wine and many kinds of bottles in the kitchen. He opens the fridge and sees there is only a little food, but everything is rotten.

He sinks and takes the food to throw it out. In the drawer at the stove, there are large bags, where he put the food in. Bottles end up in another bag and he begins to clean. Puts things in place and clean them. The refrigerator, stove, drawers, shelves, lamps, sofa, under the sofa and on it, he clean everything he can. He is sweeping and vacuum cleaner.

Going out with the garbage and open the windows. He takes some money, he hide in a jar on the top of a shelf where his mother cannot reach. He goes down to buy some food and put the rest of the money back in the jar.

His mother get money, but it's not much she gets and she drinks up everything. After nearly four hours of hard work, it looks pretty good. The walls and the carpet still looks like , but there's at least clean and tidied up the bottles.

He takes a deep breath and put the food into the refrigerator. His eyes move up to look at the clock. It is 20:34 pm.

Tomorrow, he won’t go to school, he just can’t right now. Ren lies down on the couch and haven’t got dinner, but have no appetite right now. The sun is going down on the horizon. The sound of cars and neighbors can be heard wherever you are in the apartment. The windows are still open, but Ren has no problem with it, it is nice with a little fresh air.

Maybe I should call Baekho, he thinks, but he knows that it doesn’t matter right now. He closes his eyes, but it goes a while before he calms down. He knows that tomorrow, he has more work to do with his mother.

 

Thank you for reading. The other chapter will be uploaded soon.