This is it

Friendzone

This is it

 
 
 

"Yah, Lee Donghae, do you like Dara?" Eunhyuk suddenly blurted out.

 

"Why that question all of a sudden?" Donghae replied.

 

"Because there is a rumour going around that she likes someone, and I was wondering if you know who" Eunhyuk stated.

 

"WHAT"! Lee Donghae suddenly exclaimed. As a closet stalker of Sandara Park's sns, Donghae did not expect the sudden news.

 

"I mean, why do I care, she's just a friend to me" Donghae explained.

 

"Just a friend, really?" Eunhyuk said rolling his eyes. "Posting a picture on instagram not once but twice? You are from different companies AND she is the first girl you had a selca with and you still posted it."

 

"But that..." Donghae tried to explain

 

"And you invited her to our 100th concert, and announced it, why is that?" Eunhyuk further stated.

 

"That is not a..." Donghae tried to explain again

 

"And" Eunhyuk continued," I notice that you haven't left your phone for the last year, Are you in a relationship with her" Eunhyuk pried.

 

"No" Donghae answered "But I want to be" Donghae confessed

 

"Finally, you admitted it, I was worried for a bit there, haha. now what are you gonna do? Flowers, Balloons, Chocolates, Ramyun?" Eunhyuk elaborated.

 

"I don't know what to do" Donghae confessed. "She might reject me, we text each other and stuff but it's not enough to know if she likes me back or not"?

 

"Then tell her the truth, you like her and if it works out, you go on from there, you are both very famous and her fanboys might kill you but at least you have her" Eunhyuk said

 

"Alright, If you say so" Donghae said as he opened his phone.

 

Donghae texted Dara about the conversation they had

 

"Yah you pabo fishy, you still haven't told your best friend?" Dara texted

 

"I thought he won't like it" Donghae replied

 

"Tell him, it's ok with me" Dara replied

 

"Ok, Do you love me?" Dara texted

 

"I do" Donghae replied

 

Eunhyuk noticed the smile on Donghae's face when he was texting.

 

"So how did it go?" Eunhyuk asked

 

"I have a confession to make, Dara and I are already dating" Donghae said.

 

"WHAT!" exclaimed Eunhyuk but then he said "I knew it, from the moment you posted that picture."

 

"But why did you say friends?" Eunhyuk said

 

"Because of her many fanboys and my fangirls, they can get pretty crazy you know" Donghae explained

 

"So you are saying that to the public, you're in the friendzone but in private your together?" Eunhyuk realized.

 

"Yep, I gotta go, me and Dara will meet up now." Donghae said standing up.

 

"Alright, loverboy, use protection" Eunhyuk said.

 

"Yah!"

 
 
 
 


 
 

author's notes: a/n wooooo.... darahae 4eva