That One Girl

HomeRun Love

In one peaceful morning...

"AHHHH...!!!" 

Or not...

"Ahh..I'm late I'm lateeee.." Yes. You heard what i said just now. Damn it. Why mom didnt wake me up? *fake a sobs* I quickly take shower,but of course i've some shampoo and brush my teeth okay. Then right after I showered, i put on my school uniform and then tied up my long hair. 

"Mhm..look like someone is late again" Jimin, my evil little brother said as he leaned his back against the door frame.

"Shut up or you'll get my shoes as your breakfast." I glares at him and take my bag. Yes. We both have that kind of relationship. I mean we'll sometime gets fight with each other and then make peace. Oh yeah. I didnt tell my name yet right? Ehem. My name is Lee Ji Yeon and im 17 years old.

"By the way..you're also late, you stinky moron. At least I already done." I flash a grin at him and patted his head before goes downstairs happily.

I can hear that Jimin already rushed to shower.

"Geez.." i chuckled softly before take a toast and say goodbye to my parent. I puts on my shoes before look at my watch,my eyes get wide aa i look at the time.

"Yucks! Im late." I put the toast into my mouth and start to runs like crazy. After a few minutes, finally I arrived at school before the school bell ring. Now i can eat my toast peacefully~

"Kyahhhhhhhh!! The Monstar's oppas are coming!" I saw a girl shouted and pointed a group of guys that walk through the gate. All the girls squeling and runs towards them and goes surrounding them.

I turn to look at them. Yes. If you want to know, they're the baseball team for our school named Monstar. They're really good in the game and no one can beat them so far. Oh did i said that they're all good looking..or flower boys? Yes you heard me.

In the team are kai,lay,doojoon the captain,myungsoo,hongbin and the triplet baekhyun,daehyun and taehyung. They're famous..i mean more famous than the idol out there and rich too. 
I'll tell you guys about them more later.

But now I just want to see my prince charming. Hey hey..anyone can dream right? I look around to see him but he arent there. I sighed softly.i walks toward my classroom with blank mind. I guess today i wont see him.

"Woa-" i didnt looked the 'wet' sign in front and im waiting for my to slammed down on the floor but then i cant feel anything. *Am i die already?* I thought but then i feel a pair of arms around me. I slowly opened my eyes to see the 'hero' who save my life..eh I mean my save my just now.

"You-!" My eyes get wide when i saw familiar face right in front of me. *My prince charming* i can hear my heart beats fast....


A short update from me. So how was it?

i hope it was good

DonT forget subscribe and comment 

and also please ignore my grammar cause english isnt my first language.

thats all from me,smoothie<3

Bubyeeee~~~~