Chapter 1

X.O.X.O
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Gaeuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!"

What the heck! Who was that freak?!

"Ya! How long will you stay there? Class is about to start!" The person yelled again and by this time, you think you already know who the culprit was. As fate says it,  it was none other than your satanic bestfriend, as much as you prefer it to be.

The moment you got up from bed, a pillow hit your face making you fully awake.

Geez, this person really want to get in my nerves. You thought.

"School is about to start in 30 minutes!" Kyungsoo yelled again.

Shoot! 30 minutes!

Your eyes grew wide, but not as much as Kyungsoo's eyes was, at the thought and you hurriedly went to the bathroom but before you reach it, you went back to your bed with a devil plan in mind. You can see his puzzled face now, you reach for a pillow and throw it directly to Kyungsoo's face. You smiled in satisfaction when he hissed in annoyance.

"Now that I've got my revenge, may you please go out now and wait for me downstairs? Oh common I'm being respectful here." You smiled sarcastically and shooed Kyungsoo out of your oh-so-lovely room. Of course who wants to be watched while changing?

Soon after, which seems like forever to the grumpy Kyungsoo, you bid goodbye to your mom and rode the bus with Kyungsoo.

He has been your bestfriend ever since the both of you were in diapers. He never left your side even though the both of you look like a bickering couple. Others often mistook you as a couple because of your closeness to each other, but as much as you want it to be, of course the both of you always deny it saying that you're only bestfriends. In which they kinda accept to be.

Little did Kyungsoo know, you have been liking him for a while now, but like in every cliché story, you can't confess to him because you don't want to put all those years of friendship  into waste.

"Hey, you've been spacing out." Kyungsoo snapped you out from your train of thoughts.

"Oh, I'm sorry." You quickly apologized and look at the view outside, hiding the blush that was covering your face because of the close proximity.

"Is there something bothering you?" Kyungsoo asked.

You. My feelings for you. As much as you wanted to answer that to him, you can't and you'll never be.

"Its the upcoming exams. I haven't even review any subjects yet."

"Everyone bothers about it. Don't worry." Kyungsoo pat your head and give you a heartwarming smile. How you want him to smile because of you. Just then, you realized that you sound desperate and thought of stopping your feelings for him before it's too late.

"Hey, what about we play a game?" Kyungsoo suggested.

"What game?" You asked, wondering as to why would Kyungsoo asked you to play out of the blue.

"Odd or Even game?"

(It is a hand game to help two grandchildren settle a dispute — who gets to go first, who gets to sit in the front seat, etc. It's a simple game of chance. Each player holds one hand behind their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter