Start! Love is coming

i think i'm in love.

Does this look good?” she thought as she twirled in front of her mirror, succeeding in looking like a manic as she twirled around, trying to catch imperfections.

That manic is Kim Sooyeon; 22 year old, assistant to VIXX’s make-up artist, a cute, playful little thing standing 160 centimeters tall and desperately in love with VIXX’s main vocal Jung Taekwoon or better known as Leo.

For the two years she had known him, she had pinned after him restlessly, and had recently given in to her advances. But who could possibly blame her, when Leo was as good-looking as he was? But more than his looks she was attracted to his personality as cliché as it sounds. She was interested in him, even before she started working with VIXX. Sooyeon was a major fangirl to a lot of fans, and luckily (or unluckily) VIXX was one of her favorites.

In the midst of her twirling, her phone began playing Juniel’s “I think I’m in love”, and she thereby managed to trip over her own feet, as she abruptly stopped twirling. That specific ringtone belonged to Leo and she felt her heart flutter. With trembling hands she unlocked her source of communication to see the frightening bubble indicating the new message.

I’ll pick you up in four hours. Dress warmly.

The short unannounced simple message filled Sooyeon with an unexplainable trembling and she began giggling, as mirth filled her and made her head hazy. But soon the haziness disappeared and she looked down at herself, pouting afterwards; dressing warmly doesn’t equal wearing a dress. Her pout disappeared, followed by sigh and replaced with her ever-lasting grin, as she began her search for warmer clothes.

Her intense search for clothes that would both keep her warm and impress Leo was finished; the result was black leggings, with a white floral sweater, black boots and a grey wool coat, succeeding in looking both sophisticated and feminine. It was perfect for a person like Leo


Admittedly the silence was a bit awkward, her usual bubbliness gone and replaced with a heavy sense of inexperience. They shuffled along the sidewalk with him covering his face and trying to blend in, as he didn’t want to get noticed by fans. But no matter what he did, he would always stand out in a way; despite wearing sunglasses and a beanie, he radiated handsomeness. When he came to pick Sooyeon up, he took her breath away, looking impossibly handsome in black jeans, a grey turtleneck, black sneakers and a black coat. When they walked side by side they looked like the perfect and stylish power-couple. Trying to catch a glance of his handsome face without him noticing, she turned her head just slightly. Like they were two parts of a mirror, his head turned towards hers. Her nervous eyes met his equally nervous eyes and they blushed and quickly looked away. Sooyeon smiled gently at his apparent nervousness.