The Plane Trip

So Into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Beautiful..." Tao said in his low voice. Without his knowing, a warm soft smile formed on his lips. Tao i can finally be close to her if it only for a moment. "The moment I saw you...-" Tao was surprised when Ceryll's head suddenly bumped at his shoulder rested on it. His smile became more wide as he admired Ceryll's natural beauty. He slowly lift his hand and put a lock of her hair behind her ear. He caressed Ceryll's pink soft cheeks while another of his hand, hold her hand like a couple usually do. The room was getting colder and colder.

 

    He took off his jacket and wrap it on Ceryll. She does wear a jacket but its a bit thin and she was shaking in the coldness. Tao who was only wear a sweater, just bare the coldness if it for Ceryll, a girl who he loved. Before he goes to sleep, he kissed Ceryll on her forehead softly and fell asleep soundly. The room became silent as everyone in the room was sleeping.

* * * * *

     While everyone in the VIP room was sleeping, Baekhyun woke up because of his phone's notification that kept ringing non-stop. He took the phone quickly and opened the notification before everyone in the room woke up because of him. After seeing the notification, he was not surprised at all. The fans kept spamming him with like and comments in Instagram. He squint his eyes many times due to the darkness of the room and to adjust his eyes to the light of his phone. He switched off the phone, not wanting any notifications disturbed him in his Dream World. He eyed all of the people in the room to see if any woke up.

 

   His eyes locked at Ceryll and Tao, he sensed something between them so he slowly walked towards them. He tried not to make any sound so that Ceryll and Tao won't noticed him. He arrived at their seats and slowly lifted his hand to push on a button on top of them which was a little light that only shone at them.

 

    To his utmost surprise, Ceryll and Tao was holding hands. Ceryll's head rested on Tao's shoulder, leaning against him to feel comfortable. Tao who was quite a cold guy towards Ceryll, seemed okay with it and was enjoying Ceryll's company. Baekhyun grinned at them, knowing the truth that Tao actually liked her. He looked around and saw Chanyeol, without hesitation he walked towards him. He tried to wake him up with a gentle push on his shoulder "Chanyeol-ah, wake up. I've found something great!" Baekhyun said to Chanyeol in a whisper.

 

     Chanyeol still asleep soundly, not even a single move from him. He seemed to still want to stay in his Dream World. Baekhyun nudged him slowly at his shoulder many times but a little bit rougher than before. Chanyeol still won't budge. This really tired out Baekhyun, he poked Chanyeol in the ear with a pencil he found on the plane's floor. "Wake up..." Baekhyun whisper right in front of his ear. Chanyeol still won't make a single move. He stood up, ruffling through his hair, thinking of another idea he could wake Chanyeol up. He had no other choice.

 

     Baekhyun hold both Chanyeol shoulders firmly so that he won't accidently lose the grip."1...2...3!" He shook his shoulders very hard, making himself shaking to like a crazy man getting mad at another guy. Baekhyun was really pissed before, so he had no other choice but to shake him hard. He shook him hard from left to right, on his other hand, he took the pencil and tickled inside Chanyeol's nose with it.

 

     Chanyeol's eyes opened in shocked and hurt, he stood up and flailed his hand at Baekhyun who was hurting him in the nose. "Yaa!!! It hurts-" Baekhyun quickly covered his hand at Chanyeol's mouth so that he won't make any noise that can wake anyone that's here in the VIP room. Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun with a piercing look and giving him a mouth signed, 'why did you poked my nose!'

 

     "Shhh. You will wake everyone in here! Sorry okay, I already use many soft ways on you but you're the one that won't budge so I don't have any choice left" Baekhyun explained in a low voice. Its not his fault that Chanyeol can't awake although he tried many kind of ways.

 

     "Okay..." Finally Chanyeol gave in to his friend, he knew that if he don't, Baekhyun will do all sorts of things to make him win. Chanyeol blinked thrice, trying to adjust his tired eyes in the dark room. Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun with a frown and a millions of questions in his mind. "What is it? I'm tired..." Chanyeol was about to sit back on his seat to sleep again but stopped when Baekhyun quickly pointed at Ceryll and Tao with his index finger. Chanyeol weirdly felt intrigued at them because their heads were v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter