Main Story

"I Can Still See You!"

"Why the hell do you care anyways?!" you screamed as Sunggyu followed your angry march in and out of different rooms of your house. "I always care! You're just too ignorant to see!'" he yelled at your back.

You came to a sudden halt and he almost ran into you from behind. You whipped around, now facing him and raised an eyebrow. "I'm ignorant. I'm ignorant? How am I ignorant when you're the one who didn't even notice the girl all over you?! That is impossible to miss! She was pressed against you for crying out loud!" you said exasperated. How thick was he?

“Aish! It was crowded, (Y/N)! What was I supposed to do?! Shove her away and say “Get out of my way or my idiot girlfriend will think we just ed?!”” he shouted getting in your face. “So because a girl brushed up on me that makes it okay for you to go flirt with Myungsoo?!” he continued “I mean there's no-!” “I did not flirt with him! You screamed cutting him off. “What would I want with him?”

He turned away and laughed bitterly “Well obvious looks are all you care about. Why are you with me in the first place? Its all superficial isn't it?” With those words, your heart sunk.

Is that really how he thought of you?

“So....you don't think...that I actually love you?” you said, voice trembling. Noticing the sudden change in your voice he slowly turned to face you and his face immediately softened. “J-Jagi...”he reached for you but you pulled away. You saw the hurt hit him hard but you were too far gone to care.

“I'm gonna go get some air.” you said walking away from him and his words that still lingered in the air. With one last feeble attempt he grabbed your arm to try and stop you. “Yah..look at me.”

You looked at his hand wrapped around your arm and yanked away. “I said I'm gonna go get some air.” you said coldly. He groaned in frustration and you turned around heading for the front door. You opened it and just before you shut it behind you, you heard a crash followed by a disheartened yell.

You hesitated but gathered all the anger you could muster and slammed the door.

THREE HOURS LATER

Sunggyu's POV

Where the hell was she? You didn't think you said anything too harsh to her to make her so upset. How delicate was she? Then again you always got scolded for being insensitive.

Maybe you did say something wrong. As you reviewed the fight over and over again mentally, you felt you phone buzz in your pocket. Quickly pulling out you checked the ID and got anxious when you saw.

You answered and started babbling and cooing

“Jagi? I'm so sorry. I-!” 

“Leader-nim?” a non-female voice answered.

“Nam? What are you doing with (Y/N)'s phone?!” you yelped in surprise and embarrassment.

He chuckled, “Well, uh...,my phone died and I thought it would be important to inform that I dragged (Y/N) from a male strip club, drunk as ever.” he said laughing. You felt your eyes widen (if that were even possible) and you began stuttering until you heard a female voice in the background say “WHOO~! TAKE IT OFF!”. You choked and heard Woohyun laugh and reply “(Y/N) we left the bar 10 minutes ago.”

“Ya!” you screeched into the phone. “Oh, sorry, hyung. Anyways, we're pulling up into your driveway now. Open the door for me, will ya?” he added before hanging up. You opened your mouth to say something else but it was too late.

You threw your phone to the side and stood up. As you walked towards the door you heard (Y/N)'s loud, drunken voice. Rolling your eyes you swung the door open and hissed for her to be quiet. She looked up at you and then back at Woohyun who was laughing his off.

“Hey...I thought you...hic...said that we had left the...hic...strip club already...” she said before stumbling towards the stairs that led to your front door. You looked down flustered while Woohyun continued laughing. As she began the dreaded climb up the stairs, as you predicted, she stumbled.

With a deep sigh you met her halfway and pulled her into the house. Before you could shut the door Woohyun slipped inside. “There's no way in hell I'm letting this go so easily.” he said grinning hard.

You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms before you turned to your drunk jagiya and said “So, when you and me fight you go to strip clubs? Is that how we work now (Y/N)?” She fell backwards laughing and said “Ooooo, the stripper has got sass!”

Woohyun was screeching with laughter and you silenced him with a sharp look. “I don't find any of this funny!” you barked in a harsh tone that scared both of them, even you a little. She sat up with a deep frown before saying “I'm sorry. I wanted to tip you but he wouldn't let me!” she wailed pointing at a grinning Woohyun.

Confusion possessed your face and Woohyun took pity on you. “Let me explain. (Y/N) was drunk before she went into the sleazy place. She thought she saw you in there. On the stage. “Performing”. She ran in there and said to the guy “Hey what are you doing here?! Get your back home!” And the guy said “Well, honey...you're gonna hafta tip me first.” So I dragged her out and called you” he told the story trying hard not to laugh in between sentences.

Your stance lightened and feelings of guilt and remorse returned. You looked down at your feet avoiding her unintentional aegyo filled gaze, and Woohyun said his goodbyes before telling you to take care of her. You nodded and shut the door behind him. You didn't know how to face her.

Gathering your thoughts together you slowly turned away from the door. You shrieked to see that she had been standing there behind you. She giggled. You gave her a soft smile. “We'll talk about this tomorrow when you feel better.” you said as you scooped her up in you arms and carried her upstairs to the room you two shared.

She clung on to your neck tight and nuzzled into your shoulder. You twitched not knowing how to react to her sudden affection, so you awkwardly patted her on the back. You lightly kicked open the door to the room and gently laid her on the bed. She kicked off her shoes and sat up, staring at you with wide eyes.

You met her gaze, and she patted the space on the bed beside her. “Gyu? Sleep with me?” You gave in without a fuss and laid next to her. She was still sitting up so you gingerly pulled her down and wrapped you arms around her. She squirmed her way close so she could face you.

She began tracing your features with her fingertips. You were about to start purring until she said “Your eyes are so tiny.” in a monotonous voice. You lighty smacked her bottom and said “Ya! I know that very well, thank you.”

She kept tracing and you reached above her head to turn off the light. As you settled into her caress you felt her hands trail lower, and lower, and lower.

“Ya!” you yelped when she got too “cuddly”.

“I can still see you!” you yapped.

She giggled and said “How? It's dark and you can't see anyways. This is a double whammy for you.!” You rolled what you once called eyes and now thought of as traitors, before pulling her closer and nestling into her warmth.

You groaned and pulled her wondering hands away from your lower area and firmly said

“I can still see you.”