What. Just. Happened.

Seolmates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seolhyun slid her back down against the wall until her hit the floor. What just happened? Unnie had kissed her. She didn't even know her unnie's name yet and she had already shared one of the most intimate experiences of her life with this stranger. Seolhyun was an innocent fifteen year old, and the most she had ever done was hold hands with her female friends or give silly kisses on the cheek. This was a whole other level. The sheer force given and the fact that it was over so quickly shook Seolhyun even more. Even though the kiss lasted what felt like seconds, Seolhyun could still feel her unnie's soft lips on hers. Hyejeong was mad, but Seolhyun kind of liked it.

As Seolhyun sat thinking on the floor of the trainee's bathroom, a bewildered and flustered Hyejeong sat alone in the dance practice room where she had first laid eyes on Seolhyun. She could not believe she had just kissed her dongsaeng. Even more so, she could not believe it had been such a poorly timed, painful experience. She had just had her first kiss in an angry and intimidating atmosphere. This was not how Hyejeong had pictured her first experience would be, and she now worried for Seolhyun. Was this her first kiss too? Had Hyejeong just robbed the poor young girl of a memorable first experience? 

Hyejeong had no idea what had gotten into her. It seems that Seolhyun's presence made her go a little bit crazy. She hadn't even spoken a normal, coherent sentence to her yet. In fact, she cringed when she thought about how she had spoken to the girl. It was rude and the way she raised her voice was unnecessary. 

"Ugh... what am I supposed to do now... How am I supposed to face her?" Hyejeong thought to herself. Suddenly she felt a surge of worry overcome her. What if Seolhyun told the other trainees? What if Seolhyun told manager oppa? Hyejeong was freaking out. Previously she would be the last person that FNC would have to worry about being embroiled in a dating scandal, but now what she had done to this poor, innocent girl on her first day could cause her to become an infamous legend amongst the FNC trainees. She could see the headline now... "Promising FNC visual thrown out of company for ually assaulting fellow trainee." Well . What am I going to do now?

_______________

Seolhyun slowly got up off the floor, her head still spinning while trying to comprehend the events of the day. It sure was eventful, to say the least. She had met a beautiful, slightly clumsy Unnie, and unexpectedly shared her first kiss with this beautiful angel. What a day. Seolhyun was awakened from her deep thinking as her reflexes caused her to suddenly jerk backwards as somebody entered the trainee bathroom. 

It was Unnie. But this time she had a softer look in her eyes, she moved cautiously and gently to stand in front of a bewildered Seolhyun.

"Ahh... S-Seol-hyun-ssi... mianhae..." Hyejeong stuttered, barely able to look the younger of the two in the eye.

"Seolhyun... I don't know what got into me. I am so sorry... I have not been myself today... it must have been the fall. I wanted t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter