* Evaluation *

What He Saw In Me

*Recap*

You w0uldn't believe who we saw walk through the door...

Ayala POV

I'm freaking out! I have to perform in front of YG himself along with IKON's Bobby and B.I, and BIGBANG. Me and Sora both looked shocked. Never did we think, for one second that IKON and BIGBANG would come and evaluate us.

"Hmm, shocked aren't we?" YG laughed. "Ne, Sajangnim." I said looking down blushing bright red. Sora still looked frozen in place. I bumped her lightly, making sure no one noticed, but it got her attention. She looked at me as if to say 'what'. I cut her a look implying that she needed to stop staring.

"Introduce yourselves girls." YG said to us. "Oh, Annyeonghaseyo, Ayala-imnida.", "Annyeonghaseyo, Sora-imnida." we both said quietly.

"Ahh, shy aren't we. Don't worry, we don't bite." Seungri said to us slyly. Forever the flirt and womanizer in BIGBANG, making me and Sora flustered by his obvious innuendo. 

"Well, at least I don't. But do well girls, Hwaiting!" Taeyang siad to us sweetly. We bowed politely and nodded confidently. They all took their seats in the front of the room. Waiting to judge our every movement, charisma, confidence; hell even our ing breathing techniques!

'Im going to die!' I thought momentarily until I had this burning sensation on my face. I looked around feeling someone has been staring at me for a while now, I tried to ignore it, but I grew too curious. I turned a little only to find G-Dragon staring at me intensely. He noticed that I had caught him staring, but he wasn't fazed by my action. He smirked at me and looked away with a shake of his head. Aigoo what does that look even mean? That made me even more nervous. it, I'm going to wipe that pretty smirk off that y face.

"Sora-ssi, you ready!" I said to her quietly, trying not to be loud enough for everyone to hear. Me and Sora had this little ritual that we would do before every performance. It's just to let each other know that we will always have each others backs, no matter what happens.

"No YaYa-ssi, are you ready!" Sora stated with grin. We then broke out into a handshake, 2 side claps, 2 fists bumps, then grab each others hands to pinkies promising each other that we will both try our best, then we kissed our hands to seal the luck.

"Hwaiting!" Me and Sora whispered. we turned around only to find that everyone was looking at us sweetly. Even YG was smiling at us as if we were little kittens. We both looked down embarrassed, but we had to start; we got this.

I put the chair on the side, and sat down. Sora got into her position. At that point, nothing else mattered. It was just me and the music.

Their Dance (Sora is Ian, YaYa is Megan): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZfR7qc0WVs

We danced like we were really a couple. We moved to the beat of the song and gracefully executed the dance. After we finished, everyone clapped, and we both bowed and waited to be evaluated. I looked up at the judges because they weren't saying anything which made me afraid that we danced poorly. I saw that every one of the judges had a shocked look on their face. Even YG was shocked. IKON's Bobby broke the silence..

"Waah! You guys are seriously talented. How do you move like that?" He said excitedly. I smiled at him and shrugged innocently. I really didn't know how I moved like that, it just comes to me like an emotion. I just feel it. Sora just grinned and clapped happily.

"Hmm, you guys were suprisingly almost perfect. The way you danced gracefully across the floor made me think you guys were floating. Sora-ssi, you played the role perfectly. You made me believe you, and that is important when it comes to being a star. And YaYa-ssi, you danced with feeling, emotion, and confidence. I could tell that you are truly in love with what you do. You both have a drive in you that people can clearly see. Your dreams may come true sooner than expected. Well done ladies." YG stated calmly. 

He seemed to be really happy during our performance. Im grateful and thankful for what he has done for me, for us. 

"Ne, I agree with him. You guys are almost perfect. That scares me a little bit. You guys may blow up as soon as you hit the floor!" Seungri laughed at his own dorky joke, making me chuckle as Sora giggled.

"Thank you so much." We said at the same time.

Then, someone who hasn't said a word this whole time, finally spoke up.

And it was towards me...

"I felt like you had every mans attention. I congratulate you Ayala-ssi, but I'm not impressed just yet--it was a little mediocre in my opinion. I think you could be better; so my advice ladies to you is...practice. Even when you feel like your limbs will give in, keep going." I watched him smirk as he stood up and bowed, making us follow suit. He looked at me once more, making me nibble on my lips nervously as he exited the room in grace. The members complimenting us sweetly as the followed their leader.

Everyone patted our backs as they left us one by one until we were officially alone. That's when my irritation came in.

"How dare he call me mediocre. The nerve of that pretty bastard with his y voice, handsome face, perfect style and hair to perfection..." I look to Sora who was laughing at me as she rolled on the floor.

"What?!" I pushed her annoyed by her laughing.

"Y-You...okay. you do realize that you weren't even dissing him right? You were practically that perfect image you just created. You were drooling." I blushed before huffing and standing up, leaving her on the floor alone. As I grabbed my things to leave; I was not  drooling...

"Awww don't leave. Wait for me Ya-Ya--let's get clean and go for a ice-cream celebration." Sora grabbed her thigns hastily as she jumped on my back giggling, knowing I couldn't stay mad at her when she mentions ice-cream.

"I want Cookies & Cream--you're paying this time!" I stuck out my tongue in a teasing manner. She huffed and stomped her foot like a child.

"Waeyo?!"

"You offered, so you pay." She groaned at her own mistake but never fought me on it. Soon were were back at our dorm.

"I'll call a shower first!" I said.

"Yahh, chincha! Whatever YaYa. " Sora pouted.

I laughed at her face and went to go hop in the shower. I got into the shower and let the hot water take over my body. I felt completely at peace and I began to think about what had happened today. Was G-Dragon really serious when he called me mediocre? I mean, I know I'm not perfect but gosh, was I that bad? Oh well, I guess I just have to "practice" more. I then got out the shower, wanting to desperately get to bed after such a long day.

"Yah, Sora you can go take a shower now! I'm going to bed now, Night!" I yelled at her.

"Finally! It took you long enough, but night Mrs.Kwon!" Sora slyly said.

"Whatever Mrs. Dong!" I yelled back at her and went into my room.

I flopped down onto my bed, not even caring about the lights or anything. 'Ahh, what a long day. you did well, YaYa, you did well.' I told myself. I closed my eyes, soon falling into a deep sleep.

Tomorrow will be a better day...