*Then and Now*

What He Saw In Me

*FLASHBACK*

" Ayala, please be safe out there. Oh, and don't come back until you're famous" my Mom said. 

I smiled, "Oh, I see how it is mom. But, I love you too and I promise to be safe."

We hugged and said our goodbyes. I then went down the line to my Dad. he was too fond of my decision, but it's my dream I'm chasing here.

" You know your Moms right, dont come back until your a star. Even though I dont approve of your decision, your still my daughter, and I'll support you all the way." my Dad said to me slightly smiling.

I gave him the longest hug of life. *Sigh* I'm going to miss them. My flight was then called, and I went to go board the plane. Looking back one last time, I waved to my Mom and Dad and they waved back. The gate shut and I got settled in to my seat. It was a while until we actually took off, but we eventually did. As we were taking off, I began to wonder about my future in Korea. I barely even know Korean, I only know greetings. I dont even know how Im going to survive on my own. I mean, I have more than enough money with me to live off of for a while, but what happens when that runs out? Will I have to live on the streets? *Rubbing temples* "This is giving me a headache." I said aloud. I just decided to stop thinking about the negatives and listen to my music. My favorite song came on by Kanye West, it was Through the fire. Hopefully, this will clear my mind. I soon drifted off to sleep hoping to make these 12 hours go faster. Oh well, let the fun begin...

*END OF FLASHBACK*

~ 6 Months Later ~

*Sweating* "This is a workout!" I said to my friend, Sora.

"I feel like i'm going to die from all this dancing. why can't we just sing some toons and go home" Sora said breathing heavily.

"I guess they want to prepare us for what we're going to have to do when we debut." I said dropping to the floor along with Sora.

Yeah, Sora and I are going to be debuting in the same group. Right now, I'm considered the leader and main vocalist. Sora is the face of the group and also the lead vocalist. She has long dark hair that is somewhat wavy. She also has big brown eyes and perly whites to match. Some may think she's a bit of a...well..mean. I mean, I think she's pretty nice, but that's just me. anyway, we were in the studio working on our duet dance number. We have to perfect this, i mean, we are performing this in front of YG and some special guests. Speaking of guests...

"Who do you think the guests are going to be?" Sora said getting some water.

"I dont know. Hopefully it's not someone extremely famous. That would be intimidating." I said still laying on the floor.

" Your right, but critisism is good, it'll help us get better. And who knows, maybe it'll be BIGBANG!" Sora said daydreaming about her long term crush on Mr. Sun, A.K.A Taeyang.

" Yeah right, I doubt they'll ever come watch us perform. You just want to impress Taeyang so you guys can get married, and have beautiful little sun babies." I said mockingly making kissy faces. 

Sora blushed bright red and pretended to be mad at me. I thought I was superior until she decided to have a comeback.

"Oh, don't speak about me when all you do is gush about Mr. Kwon, A.K.A G-Dragon. Don't think i dont see you blush everytime you see him on TV." Sora said mocking me with kissy faces.

I blushed even harder than her, but I kept my composure. Yeah, i have a crush on G-Dragon, but it'll never happen anyway so who cares. 

"Anyways, let's get back to our dance. We have to perform it in like 2 hours." I said going back to the stereo to play the music. We were dancing to 'Chivalry is dead' by Trevor Wesley. It's kind of a partner dance, so Sora decided to be the "guy" in this dance.

"Whatever you say Mrs. kwon." Sora laughed.

"No, whatever you say Mrs. Dong" I retaliated.

We worked on our dance until it was perfected. Soon enough, it was almost time to be evaluated. We had about 20 minutes left over. that gave me and Sora just enough time to freshen up and put on our outfits.

I wore: http://38.media.tumblr.com/568b0aa614aa1faaaec783a076c54679/tumblr_n737071CdF1skelofo1_500.jpg

Sora wore:  https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/3e/72/e5/3e72e5561eb229d2012a746f7802f261.jpg   (Without the scarf)

We fixed our hair, mine was half up, half down and Sora's was down completely. After getting ready, we just sat in silence for a good 5 minutes. The nerves were starting to kick in. What if we mess up? What if YG hates the dance? *Come on Ayala, stop thinking negatively.* I said in my head. Time wa sticking and it was soon time to perform. Sora was just as nervous as I was, but we have to pull through. As we heard the door open, we immediately stood up to greet whomever it was. It was YG..

"Anyeonghaseyo sajangnim" Me and Sora said together. 

"Mmm" said YG.

We sat in uncomfortable silence for a bit while he was texting some people. Then, we heard the door open and all three of us looked up.

You wouldn't believe who we saw walk through the door...

* Ciffhangerr!! * Who walks thrugh the door? Is it Bigbang? Or will it be 2ne1? Or JYP or Ikon? Who knows..