It's Nothing

My Other Half
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd POV

 

“Idiot.” Kai whacked Sehun on the back of his head for the 10th time since the little incident. Suhan bit back a laugh and continued to eat her ramen. After Kai had brought Suhan back, Sehun had profusely apologized even though Suhan said it was okay hundreds of times. Eventually they grew tired from the falls and decided to eat some ramen at one of the local convenience stores.

 

“I don’t know how you’ve made it to senior year.” D.O. said to Sehun while shaking his head.

 

“Seriously though.” Aya agreed.

 

“How many times do I have to say I’m sorry??” Sehun exclaimed. He turned to Suhan, “Suhan, I’m deeply, sincerely, authentically sorry.”

 

Suhan just laughed though. “Sehun, it’s fine. Really.”

 

Sehun turned his attention back to the others. “See? She says it’s fine. Now get off my .”

 

Seulgi pulled a fist back, threatening to hit him.

 

Suhan watched them and smiled to herself. They all continued to eat their ramen and enjoy the sunset in front of them as they all relaxed. It had been a fun day.

 

As Suhan finished up, she looked up at D.O. and Aya and how the latter kept giggling. D.O. was lightly smiling as he ran his fingers up her sides. Aya would softly squeal and swat his hands away, only for him to continue the next second. Suhan rested her chin on her hand and watched them with a small smile. They looked so happy with each other; so so so happy.

 

But then Kai had to ruin it.

 

“Yah.” He slammed his hand on the table. Aya and D.O. looked at him which he returned with a glare. He spoke with a mouthful of noodles. “I’m trying to eat here.” He growled.

 

Aya’s smile fell right off and she rolled her eyes. “Can’t we put him in the pound for a week or something?”

 

Kai sarcastically laughed at her. “Haha, very funny.” Aya made a face at him before D.O. separated their fight, gesturing for the two of them to finish their food.

 

“Man, it’s still so weird to think you guys are doing it.” Sehun said to Aya and D.O.

 

Aya gasped at his statement and immediately began to choke on her noodles, wildly coughing, trying to catch her breath.

 

“YAH.” Seulgi yelled as she patted Aya’s back.

 

“Oh my God.” Suhan covered .

 

“We’re not doing it.” D.O. said through gritted teeth. “We’re just dating.”

 

Taemin and Suhan had their mouths covered like the innocent little lambs they were while Seulgi and D.O. were still trying to stop Aya from dying with Kai laughing his head off through the whole thing.

 

“Oh man.” Kai chuckled while holding his stomach, high-fiving Sehun who was grinning as well.

 

The others finally calmed down and just as the atmosphere was starting to ease up again, Taemin gathered the urge to ask what everyone was wondering.

 

“So...um,” He began, nervously glancing up at Aya and D.O, “have you two done it?”

 

“NO!” The two shrieked.

 

“Totally doing it.” Kai whispered in Suhan’s ear who began to laugh. Aya threw a cup at his head in response.

 

Kai gaped in shock. “Is Soo not satisfying you that you have to lash out at us?”

 

“KAI!” D.O. shouted.

 

“I swear to God you’ll die by my hands.” Aya spat.

 

“Have you not used those condoms you bought the other day?” Kai asked D.O.

 

“You bought what?!” Seulgi exclaimed.

 

“I didn’t buy anything!” Soo shouted back, feeling wronged.

 

“Dude, there’s nothing to be afraid of. I’m sure it’ll be amazing. Here, I’ll even let you use my apartment for a night.” Kai so “chivalrously” offered.

 

By t
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter