Chapter 2

Secret Love Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji POV 

Hongbin order some food for us , while I waiting for him. I actually wanted to order it for us but he stopped me. He say I can't took it cause of my hand.....

I'm playing phone with my hand that isn't hurt. But suddenly mark face appeared out of nowhere. Suddenly my heart pound so hard. My heart pound so hard when the first time he helped me, his smile.... I just can't forget it.... 

"Eunji, you must wakeup, you have hongbin....why that man? This is wrong.... maybe you just tired.."I mutter to myselft to comfort me.....Suddenly hongbin appeared infront of me. "Taddah.. your favorite bingsoo." He say while puting the bingsoo at the table. I smiled looking at my favorite bingsoo. 

"Wah...  gomawo hongbinie~" I just about to took the spoon until hongbin take the spoon from me and say I can't eat comfortable because my hand and start feeding me. Did I look poweless cause my hand? 

I started eating ot with a little bit bad mood. I had when someone look at me with alot of concerned. "Hongbin-a , you have a class after this right... hurry and go!" I say while stand from my chair. "But, I can-" before I hear that I cut the word with my actions, pushing him with one hand. "Oke, I'll go... take cared of your self ok, I will text you..." he say while patting my head. "I wait for your text ok!!" I say while waving my hand. 

After finish , I go to hospital garden. I sit at the bench while seeing the sky... How blue is it....Suddenly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter