Chapter 1

Secret Love Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark Pov 

I try to open my eyes, and I look around in this unfamiliar room. "Omo, your awake.... thanks God."say the boy beside me, my secretary. "Where I'm?" I ask while try to sit down. "Ah, your at the hospital. You suddenly fainting at office. The doctor say to take rest, your to over working.... don't need to worried, I'll take care of your work at office."I nod and look beside me and see another bed at my right. 

"Ah, mark, sorry I can't get the one patient room cause it's now full." He say while looking down the floor. "It's okay.... I think I can work without -" before I can continue he cut me. " no, no, you must take a rest from your busy life... anyway I must go , take cared of your self."and then he go, now I was alone.

I try to do activity inside and then I see my right roommate bed, I still didn't see the patient beside me. I just about to open the door until someone came inside and we bump quit hard. She bring some Americano and it spill over her body. 

"Are yoy okay? " I try to help her because one of her hand were bandaged. "Emm...only some americano spill on my cloth... oh, are going to be treated in this hospital room? Hello, my name is Jung Eunji, and nice to meet you!" She bow and smile while overring her hand. Suddenly my heart pound so fast and alound. "Ah, eh, emmm... h-hello my name is mark, mark tuan. And nice to meet y-you to, E-eunji-ssi..."I bow and shake her hand. 

"You can call me Eunji..." she say before ent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter