Restless Nights

Restless Nights

Literally wrote this during class and I felt like posting it. There's not nearly enough SeBaek (BaekHun, whatever you want to call it).

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

The night was long, all the EXO members came crashing onto the couch as they entered the dorm.

Vocal lessons, dance practice, and drama filming until almost the break of dawn. Sehun figured he finally understood why Luhan left. Fame was somewhat between happiness and eternal torture. There was only so many days you could go without decent sleep before you crashed and burned.

“Sehunnnaa”

Baekhyun pulled the youngest towards him and buried his face in the boys shoulder. Sehun felt two skinny but somewhat toned arms wrapping around his waist and sighed.

The two were surprisingly close despite age – and height, Sehun liked to add – difference. The elder was always hugging him, teasing him and taking care of him. It was weird at first, years ago, when they all first met, but living together for years, you get used to everyone’s quirks and habits.

Xiumin sighed from the opposite couch and dragged himself to the kitchen. Probably to eat something before everyone went to sleep.

Sehun watched as Suho looked around at everyone “Okay, it’s been a long day, the time is almost 3am, everyone head off to bed. We have a long day tomorrow too.”

Everyone nodded or at least let out some noise of approval, too tired to even move. Xiumin came back in with a small cup of coffee in his hand. It became his habit to drink a cup after long schedules. Luhan used to accompany him, but he was in China now.

D.O sighed and lazily stood up helping a sleepy Kai who liked like he could have been drunk, and scampered off to their separate rooms. Xiumin did the same and eventually one by one they began to follow suit.

Baekhyun looked at the boy in his arms only to realise he had fallen asleep. He let out a low chuckle and the maknae’s head.

“Sehun”

Baekhyun nudged him softly. He got a small groan in reply before Sehun flushed himself against the other even more. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and wrapped the youngers arms around him neck “I’m only doing this once, you hear me? You’re not exactly the lightest person.”

He picked up the dancer bridal style and carried him to his room. Chanyeol was already at the door waiting for them, and gave Baekhyun a knowing look as he carried Sehun in. “Out like a light?”

“Yep”

 Chanyeol just nodded as light seeped in from the hallway. “He’s been working harder than usual. Guess today really wore him off.”

Baekhyun silently agreed as he set Sehun down on the bed. He tucked the younger in and spoke up “You too, Chanyeol-ah. We all know you’ve been up late nights composing.” He turned toward the taller “Happy virus or not, an hour or two sleep a day isn’t enough. Not even for you.”

Chanyeol pursed his lips in guilt “I know. Sorry”

Baekhyun smiled and patted the younger’s arm. He turned back towards Sehun as the younger stirred.

Chanyeol poked him and pointed at the bed where Sehun was slowly sitting up. The giant then walked out the room and closed the door leaving the two in darkness.

“…Baekhyun?”

The elder moved towards the bed and sat down “I’m here Sehun-ah”

Even in the darkness he could somewhat see Sehun turn to him. Silence surrounded the two and the maknae leant against the other. “Stay the night?”

“Sehun”

Baekhyun’s tone carried a warning. The maknae, however, ignored him and lay down again pulling Baekhyun with him. He curled up against the smaller body and rested his head in the crook of Baekhyun’s neck and laying on his arm. “Just like this.”

Baekhyun sighed. He could already envision the morning where one of the member’s come in to see them in the same bed, the endless teasing and kissy faces they would make at the two of them for the rest of the week. Not to mention all the innuendos.

But as Sehun’s fingers curled against his shirt, he didn’t mind. He felt his own hand place itself on Sehun’s slightly dipped waist and buried his face into Sehun’s hair.

Sleep came faster than it had the nights before.