END

COOK

Yixing is known for one of the best cooks in EXO. He can cook almost all Chinese foods although he is not the best yet but he is the master in it. Yixing is the one who is in charge of cooking in their team. He knows all the members' favorite and what they dislike. Take example Sehun and Jongin. Sehun can't eat something too spicy. Jongin can't accept sweet dishes. Yixing knows all those things until the very detail. He is the best but he has a weakness.

He doesn't even know what Junmyeon really likes.

In Yixing's eyes, Junmyeon is not a picky eater. But his taste is kind of weird. He likes to eat the burnt part of Yixing's cooks. Members are side-eying him but he doesn't even care. Junmyeon will still eat them up and when he is done, he will smile to Yixing saying "This is the most delicious, thankyou!"

Members' jaws drop. Even Baekhyun mutters, "Hyung you need to see a doctor"

Junmyeon just laughs it off then helps Yixing to wash the dirty plates.

Yixing is worried to Junmyeon. He cooks alot but Junmyeon just eats all the burnt or the saltiest one. He doesn't want Junmyeon to be sick.

So one day when Junmyeon helps him to do chores, he stops him and asks.

"Jun, is your tastebuds okay?"

Junmyeon raises his eyebrows in confusion. "It's okay. Why?"

Yixing puts down the broom and caress Junmyeon's cheek.

"I cooked a lot of delicious foods. Can you please eat the good one? Don't eat the burnt part or the saltiest one. It's not good for you"

Junmyeon looks at him like he is in a deep confuse.

"Why can't I?"

"Why can't you do as I say?"

"Because those burnt part and the saltiest is your hardwork too and it was my fault too" Junmeon answers, his long lashes blinking in a cute way.

It's Yixing's time to be confused.

"Your fault?"

Junmyeon nods.

"You burnt your food because you were too busy kissing me and you added too much salt because I was touching you. So I need to take responsibility, right?"

Yixing can only blink.

"Am I true or not?"

Junmyeon smiles then links his arms around Yixing's neck then pulls him down for a kiss.

Yixing then carries Junmyeon to the couch nearby and hovers over him-arms beside Junmyeon's head.
"Why are you so naughty but sweet at the same time?"
Junmyeon just grins and pecks Yixing's soft lips.
"Because it's you?"

And Yixing can’t stop kissing Junmyeon for the rest of the night.