Final

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s been one and half years after that time. Yuri was now gone. There were so many people who attended her funeral, including Jessica. She still couldn’t believe that her bestfriend will leave this fast and more she didn’t get any chance to meet her for the last time, because she was brought to States to get a better treatment.

 

“Jessica?” called someone from behind.

 

Jessica who still crying in Jonghyun’s hug, turned around and found Hyukjun. “Yes, oppa?”

 

“Yuri want to give you this,” said him as he handed a small box to Jessica.

 

“What is this?”

 

“It’s Yuri’s apartment’s key and a letter for you. She told me that she wanted to give you her apartment’s key so you will always remember her eventhough she’s already gone,”

 

“Thank you so much, Hyukjun oppa. I will keep this,” said Jessica as she bowed at him.

 

“You’re welcome. I’ll go there first, okay?”

 

After the funeral finished, Jessica asked Jonghyun to drive her to Yuri’s apartment. As soon as she arrived, she opened the box and pulled out the key then opened the door. As Jessica walked into Yuri’s apartment, she started to feel that Yuri’s still here with her. First, she decided to looked at Yuri’s family’s photos that placed neatly on the buffet.

 

She smiled when she looked at Yuri’s family’s big photo frame that hang on the wall. It was when she graduated from high school. She then decided to went into Yuri’s room. Her eyes wandered around and sighed. Usually, she and Yuri would chit-chatting, pillow fight, or sleeping in that room. But now, the tanned has gone and never comeback again.

 

Her eyes caught a photo frame on the table beside the bed. She grabbed it and her finger caressed Yuri’s face. She remembered it clearly, it also when they graduated from highschool and Yuri’s the one who asked Mr. Kwon to take their picture. Beside the photo frame, there was a diary book. Being curious, Jessica picked it and opened it. She sat on the edge of the bed, as she started to read.

 

Wed, September 10th, 2012

Hi there!

Finally the day has arrived! I’ve graduated from my beloved high school hahaha well, I was so happy but also sad. Happy because I don’t have to stuck with the homeworks and all, while sad because I will separate with my friends. My classmate, especially Jessica. It means that I won’t meet Jessica everyday like we used to. How sad :( but I and Jessica will sign ourselves up in the same university, but different major. I’ll take economic major while Jessica takes psychology. I hope both of us can success in our test!

 

Jessica remembered it clearly when she and Yuri discussed about the university in Yuri’s house.

 

“Yul?” called out Jessica. They just cameback from school and Jessica decided to go to Yuri’s house first before went to her house, and now both of them lay on Yuri’s bed.

“Mmm?”

“Next month we’re going to have exam and later we both graduate and continue to the university. What do you think of it?”

“Well, appa and I had already discussed about this too. I will sign to Seoul University and take the economic major, how about you, Sica?”

“Me too. Mom asked me to sign in there, but I will take the psychology,”

“I hope we both can success on the test. I heard the test is so difficult,”

“Yeah, I also have heard that. I hope so,”

“We have to study hard so we can success. And, I don’t want to separate from my bestfriend,” said Yuri as she hugged the brunette.

“I know, I know. I can’t imagine how is your life without your this beautiful-smart-popular-bestfriend,”

“Aigoo, full of yourself as always, Sica,” they both chuckled.

 

Thu, April 18th 2013

Hello!

Today is Jessica’s birthday! So, today with the help of Mr and Mrs. Jung also Krystal, I can make a surprise for her. At 11.45 p.m, I already in Sica’s house. She already slept so she didn’t know that I in her house. I stayed in Krystal’s room while we planned the surprise party for Sica. Right at 12.00 a.m, I took the birthday vanilla cake that I bought, and together with the Jungs family we went to Sica’s room. As I opened the door, we started to sing happy birthday song. Sica then started to open her eyes and got surprise when she saw us there singing her happy birthday and a cake on my hand. She then started to make a wish before blew the candles hahaha happy birthday, Sica!!<3

 

“Yoong, do you see Yuri?” asked Jessica to one of Yuri’s friend. Yoona who busy munching her cookies only shrugged her shoulders.

“God! Where are you, Yul?” asked Jessica to herself as she walked out from Yuri’s class. Today she hasn’t get a chance to talk to her bestfriend. Usually they’ll go to unive

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter