Stay With Me

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A red BMW parked in front of big villa that located near the beach. Two gorgeous girls climbed out from the car. The brunette one couldn’t hide her amazement that she couldn’t close . While for the other one, she smiled seeing that and walked toward the brunette.

 

“It’s beautiful, isn’t it?” asked her.

 

“Yes, it really is. Where are we actually, Yuri-ah? Why are you bring me here?” asked the brunette as she looked at Yuri who already stood beside her.

 

“I just want to spend our days-off with my bestfriend, something wrong?”

 

“No, of course not. But—”

 

“Ssshh, keep your question until we’re going in the villa. Come on, Sica,” said Yuri the grabbed Jessica’s wrist and led the way to the villa’s door.

 

Once Yuri put in the key and opened the door knob, Jessica couldn’t hide her amazement once again. She walked in slowly as her eyes wandered around. It’s really a huge yet beautiful villa. It has a big window that give them a perfect view of the beach. Its dominant color was white and the decoration also perfect.

 

“I don’t know you have this beautiful villa, Yul,”

 

“And now you already know, right?”

 

Something catch Jessica’s attention. Yuri’s photo family that hang on the wall.

 

“You look so cute in here. When did this take?”

 

“If I’m not mistaken, it was when I still 12 haha,” said Yuri.

 

Just then they heard a weird gurgling noise.

 

“What was that?” asked Yuri as she looked around and started looking for the source of the noise.

 

Jessica on the other hand couldn’t help but blushed so hard as her hand on her stomach and pushed it as if it could make it stop. When they heard the noise again, Yuri turned and looked at Jessica who had her head down. A big grin appeared on Yuri’s lips.

 

“Come. We’re gonna make brunch for us,” asked Yuri as she walked toward the kitchen and followed by Jessica.

 

“Wear this,” said Yuri as she showed Jessica a pink apron with rabbit picture printed on it.

 

“What? Why?”

 

“Because we’re going to cook and you don’t want your shirt become dirty, right?”

 

“But I can’t cook, Yuri,”

 

“That’s why I’m going to teach you, Sica,” said Yuri as she picked eggs from the refigerator. “We’re going to make pancakes? How about it?”

 

“Okay. So, what’s the first step?”

 

“Break the eggs and put into the bowl along with the other ingredients,”

 

Jessica grabbed the egg, but the stopped. She looked at Yuri confusedly. “How to break it?”

 

“Aigoo, you also don’t know this basic thing? Hahaha let me teach you,” said Yuri as she stood behind Jessica. “You have to knock the egg on the edge of the bowl, not too soft but also not too hard or it will break on the table. After there’s a crack, you have to opened it with both your thumbs on the bowl. Understood? Now try it,”

 

Jessica nodded her head then started to do it. She did it with very careful and she succeed. Then she did the next thing, still with Yuri’s instruction.

 

“Now, you want to try to cook it?” asked Yuri as she lift the first pancake.

 

Jessica nodded her head eagerly. Yuri smiled then signaled Jessica to stand in front of her and gave her the bowl. She grabbed Jessica’s hand and slowly pour the dough onto the pan.

 

“You have to cook it until the pancake is golden, like mine, okay?” Jessica nodded. Two minutes later the pancake already golden and Jessica lifted it. She then cooked for another two pancakes.

 

“Yaayy, the pancakes are done!! Let’s eat!!” said Jessica happily as she brought two plates and served them on the table. Yuri chuckled as she pour the mapple syrup on it. “How’s it? How is my first pancakes, Yul?”

 

“Jjang! Your pancakes are really good, Sica. You have to taste it,”

 

“Really? Okay, I taste it,” said Jessica as she spooned the pancake into . “Wah, it’s soo good hahaha finally I can cook pancake. Thanks for your instruction, Miss Kwon,”

 

“You’re welcome my student,” they then laughed.

 

After eating, Jessica took the charge for washing the dishes while Yuri went to the living room. She looked so pale. She opened her bag and looked for something. After she got what she needed, she immediately drank it before Jessica knew.

 

“Yul? Where are you?” shout Jessica from the dining room.

 

Yuri immediately swallow it with the help of mineral water. After that, she walked toward the dining room and found Jessica stood beside the dining table.

 

“I was at the living room, why?”

 

Jessica frowned when she saw Yuri’s face. “Your face is pale, Yul. What happened? Are you sick?”

 

“No, maybe just tired. Nothing worry about,” said Yuri and smiled. “So, what do you want to do now?”

 

“I don’t know. It’s you who bring me here, so I will just follow you,”

 

“Okaay hahaha maybe we can rest for awhile? Since the trip from Seoul to here isn’t short. And after that I will show you something,”

 

“Can I know what’s that something?”

 

“No, that’s a secret haha,” Yuri sticked out her tongue, while Jessica pouted. “Don’t pout like that, Sica. You’re gonna know it later. You have to rest now, you can use the guest room on the second floor,”

 

“And you?”

 

“My room is in the first floor,”

 

“Okay then. Take a good rest, Yul. Oh, and I don’t want to see that pale face of yours after this, okay?”

 

“Yes, Ma’am,”

 

Both of them laughed. Jessica then grabbed her bag and went to the second floor. She immediately threw her tired body on the comfy bed. She’s about to close her eyes when she remembered something. She hadn’t contact her boyfriend since they arrived.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Hi, baby! You’ve arrived?”

 

“I have. I’m sorry, Jjong, I forgot to contact you. I arrived an hour ago,”

 

“That’s no problem, baby. I know, you must be tired, right?”

 

“Yes. Btw, what are you doing now?”

 

“I’m with my friends now. We’re gonna practice for our university event next week,”

 

“Oh, I almost forgot that you and your friends are our university’s popular band hahaha,”

 

“Why I don’t surprise at all? You’re famous to be the one who easily forgot on something, baby,” said Jonghyun playfully.

 

“Yaaaahh,” Jessica whined.

 

“Hahahaha oh baby, I gotta go now. I will call you later. Loveyou, baby~”

 

“Okay, love you too~” said Jessica then placed her phone on the table beside the bed. She then closed her eyes and slowly drifted to sleep.

 

“Sica, wakey wakey~” said Yuri as she softly shook Jessica’s body. The latter slowly opened her eyes.

 

“Yul? What time is it?”

 

“It almost 5 p.m, Sica. Let’s go!”

 

“Okay, you go down first. I want prepare myself,” Yuri nodded then went down. Jessica then went to bathroom. Few minutes later, Jessica went down and met Yuri who waited her in the living room.

 

“Let’s go!”

 

Both of them then walked side by side toward the beach. Yuri often stealing a glance at Jessica who looked around in awe. She usually smiled when Jessica said ‘wow’. Well, it’s been a long time since Jessica didn’t go to place like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter