3; his wonderwall

The cold betweens fire(s).
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

prompt; soojung always missunderstood people feelings; including her close, yet awkward friend "Sehun".

 

"How can they do it to me!" Soojung throw a random rock near her left feet to the Han River-She and her close, yet awkward friend are seating in the grass together. 

 

"To be frank, you broke up with him and what he did is completely okay for me." Sehun says calmly, he knows that his words probably will be accepted as insult by Krystal.

 

Krystal let a deep sigh. No matter she wants to hit him hard in the head. What Sehun said is totally right,-even it hardly acceptable. 

 

"It just.. you know Sehun. I always thought that Kai's wonderwall is me. We are good together. So when i decided to go to LA two years ago. I always believe that surely-he'll wait for me." Soojung looks to him with a very unread expression but Sehun knew very well; she feels sad.

 

It always been like this. No matter Sehun acted awkwardly to her after they graduated from Junior High School. Krystal never able to find other people as good as Sehun to share her story with. 

 

"You always misunderstood people's feeling". Sehun looks at her with a very deep expression. Soojung looks into his eyes deeper to find what exactly he want to say. "The day when you introduce Kai to me and Sulli, i already have feeling that something suspicious about them."

 

There is long silent between them and the sound that fulf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter