2; meatbag

The cold betweens fire(s).
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prompt; What surprising kyungsoo is the only get jung soojung attention back is by bringing her a tasty meatbag. 

 

 

Maybe- it’s about one week and 2 days or 3, Kyungsoo not really sure. He thinks that his job has taken him from home too long than the real “not-in-home” time. Perhaps it’s because the longing feeling he has during the duty to one and only jung soojung. So when he arrives home at late afternoon one day, he finds it annoying when jung soojung doesn’t look like she has not seeing him for so long. Because he kinda hope that they will cuddle all day or perhaps for the next two days, well-that’s what he hope.

“Ah you’re home” She says casually while she opens the refrigerator and takes her favorite mango juice.

Kyungsoo totally frozen with both eyes open totally showing disappointed-because later she keeps ignoring him and focus on her paper in the living room.

Maybe-it was because jung soojung hard day, or maybe sometimes kyungsoo forget how chick her girlfriend is-or soon to be wife, so the next day he wish for another cuddle time to be happen, so when morning comes he is being too clingy in the bed and what he finds is that not so welcome soojung with annoyed expression.

“Believe me, hyung! She’s totally pain in the .” Kyungsoo stated, His bestfriend that already feeling totally like  his brother, Insung is on the phone with him. He tells Kyungsoo that maybe soojung may need a little time to adjust after being totally away from her.

“Just give her time” Insung says, before hanging up the phone because he has work to do.

Later when soojung arrives at home, kyungsoo stop being the clingy kyungsoo yesterday and being too chick as she is. Soojung seems don’t mind about it at all, until finally the silence moment broke when she opens the refrigerator.

“You haven’t go to the grocery?” she says looking disappointed. Kyungsoo who sits comfortably in the liv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter