Chap 1

Love You Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Oh Dara ah, how are you lately? Why didn't you call me? - Bom's voice rang through phone line.

- Hi unnie, lately I'm busy. The company has new clients from England so I have to meet them. - Dara replied.

- Remember to take care of yourself, unnie worries coz recently you haven't called. When I have free time I will visit you and Jin. - Bom said softly.

- I know how to take care of myself. Moreover now I’m Jin’s mother. Unnie don’t need to worry.

- Okay. It’s been a long time we don’t meet each other. Unnie misses Jin so much, maybe he’s grown up more than the last time unnie was in New York right? – Bom said happily when she remembered about the cute boy.

*Click*

Hearing the sound, Bom turned around and saw… Mr. Park… his look seemed surprise and angry. Coz Mr. Park saw her room was opened, the lights were on then he decided to peek inside but more than that he had found out this breaking news.

- Appa? – Bom awkwardly said, she immediately hung up the phone.  She asked herself, if her father had heard the conservation between her and Dara. Maybe he also heard the name “Jin”.

Both Bom and Mr. Park only stood silently there. Noone speaks anything. A moment later he regained calm and cold:

- You and Dara hid everything behind me until when? If I didn’t heard that, both of you still keep on hiding, right?

- Appa! – Bom thought right, her father discovered everything that she and Dara had hidden during 5 years. She couldn’t say anything except just utter a sound.

Just then, Mrs. Park bringing a tray of fruits saw her husband and daughter were standing facing each other. Suspected something she quickly asked:

- Honey, what are you and Bom talking about? Why do both of you seem seriously?

- Bom, you go downstairs and talk to me. Honey, you also come with me and listen to Bom. – Mr. Park said coldly.

Although Mrs. Park couldn’t understand what happening but she with Mr. Park went to the living room.

Bom wondered, she didn’t know what to do right now. The things she and Dara had hidden for a long time…. if her parents could accept it? 5 years ago….? After thinking for a while Bom went downstairs, maybe she had decided what to do.

- Sit down and say everything clearly about Dara? Is she trying to hide something we don’t know, right? – Mr. Park said when he saw Bom went reluctantly.

- Appa, umma, actually…

- I already knew everything by hearing what you had said. All I need right now is your explanation. – Mr. Park seemed losing his patience.

- When Dara divorced Chaerin, she decided to go to New York, that time she found out that she was pregnant. She wanted to go coz she didn’t want appa and umma had to worry about her anymore. She felt guilty about what happened so she left without anyone knowing. Accidentally I knew that and stopped her but she insisted going and raise Jin by herself. That’s his name. – Bom said everything clearly to her parents coz she couldn’t hide anymore. At this moment she felt scared, she didn’t know how her parents could react. When Dara told her parents about the wedding with Chaerin, both Mr. and Mrs. Park protested and when Dara divorced Chaerin only after 1 year Mr. Park had been sick for a month. She didn’t know if her parents could endure this one more time?

- Have anyone known this? – After a while Mr. Park broke the silence. Listening until now Mrs. Park also understood what happening. A tear is rolling down on the young face of her. Maybe she couldn’t expect her daughter she always loves and protect could do that. Between three children Dara is the one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter