dream catchers15

EXO Dream Catchers15
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-yoon's p.o.v-

KRINGGG !!!!!!!

   I sat up abruptly when the damn alarm ringing,disturb my peacefully sleep.yawn once and i reach the pink table clock and turn it off.As usually , i am the first one to wake up . Glance at the clock only to realise its 6.02 in the morning . Step out from my room , i know there is one usual duty i must do every morning, 24/7 .Waking The Girls up . Run to the next room besides mine , i stop when i arrive infront of the pink door with ribbin on it , once again its all pink . Puff ! But... i kinda like pink though.turn the knob and i peek at the room . A soft music enter my ear , 'this girls cant sleep without lullaby yeah' i though. The room seem dark so i turn on the light . What welcoming my view is , there , 5 girls sleep like.....erm , i dont know how to describe them with one hand up on their head and snore ? What kind of girls is this ? Seriously , i chuckled and come towards of them who is in the very edge if the bed . She seem wil fall on her anytime . 

   "Yah , Ara . Wake up.yah" i shake her slim body but no , no movement . She was die ? Tch . Sleepyhead .

   "Hoi , wake up you slepphead.we will be late for school , Ara yah " still no respon.I sigh , this cant he happen . Only with this way will work to wake this sleeping beauty girls . Going to the bathroom , take out the medium size pail and fill it with the morning water . When it full , i carry it out of the bathroom . Grouping my morning strength

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter