dream catchers15 II

EXO Dream Catchers15
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There's two more room . Slowly , i come towards the blue door 'here comes the blue crazzier' i thought. Take a look at the decoration on the door with banned 'This Is Heaven , welcome to Paradise ! ' i chuckled at the sign board and turn the doir knob . But what shocked me is , an awfully laughter enter my ear . I open the door widely to see the real view . Ohmygod ! Is this a bedroom you use to release your tired or a jungle that monkey always shout everywhere ? 5 crazy girl messing the room like psycho kids. I cant move because i rather really shock , with two peoples infront of the laptop, laughing their off mybe because watching a parody on youtube , a beverages around them .i shook my head in amusement.2 other girls is playing the lilo and stitch sticker . They put it around their face . I wonder where the one more member of this jungle room . My eyes darted on one figure at the corner of the room , i try to focus what she had to do at there . My eyes widen when i realize she was cutting her leg fur. I only glare at her but for my surprise, she glare back to me and smirk foamed in her lips . I cleared my throat and look at other direction , broke the eye contact . I cleared once again but this time to grab their attention but they still in their own world , laughing their off like there's no tomorrow .

         "Yah ! Get ready now ! Its almost 6.30 ! " i scream in high pitch and they stop laughing and start to prepare for a bath . Like earlier on the p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter