Arrive

Vacation

Finally they arrived to their rented villa. It was big enough for all of them. There were 3 rooms, so they had to be pair. Everyone ran to selecting their own room. Some minutes later…
 

"Ahhhh! I can't believe they gave us the smallest room because I went in that room just one minute later than them!!!" Junho complained and sat on bed.
 

Minjun laughed and went near window. "At least it has the best view…"
 

"But it’s still the smallest room." Junho pouted.
 

Minjun smiled and sat beside junho on the bed. "Comon Junho-ya! It isn't that much bad that you think! "
 

Junho sighed loudly and nodded. Minjun chuckled at his cuteness. And he knew how to make him even cuter. "Teasing always works" he thought with himself and grinned.
 

"Why you are grinning hyung?" junho asked confusedly.
 

"Huh...?"
 

"I said why you are grinning hyung?"
 

"Nothing important" minjun stared at him with a grin on his lips.
 

Junho looked at him before turning his head again. Some seconds pasted silent but Junho could feel that minjun was still staring at him. He felt awaked that his hyung was looking at him like this.
 

"Why you are staring at me hyung???" junho suddenly turned to minjuns side.
 

"You're lighter than what I expected!"
 

"What…?!" junho asked with wide eyes.
 

"It was easy…carrying you"
 

"Carrying me?!?!"
 

"Of course…! You don’t remember last night?"
 

"Last night…???" Junho asked confusedly.
 

"Yes… you know, you were sleep and I didn’t want to wake you up…, you were sleeping really like a little kitty... So I carried you to van…and you were hugging me so tight as if I was your teddy bear!"
 

Jumho looked down and embarrassed.
 

"Oh…really…?" He asked with a low voice.
 

Suddenly minjun started laughing loudly.

"Why…why you are laughing?"
 

"Aigoo! Your ears! They become red again!"
 

"Ahhh hyung!!!" junho hit minjuns shoulder lightly.
 

"AH!" minjun whined loudly and closed his eyes in pain.
 

"Are you ok hyung? Sorry I…I didn’t mean to…"Junho shocked.
 

"It’s Ok…It’s not because of you. It's just because hyung was driving whole the last night." minjun smiled painfully.
 

Junho felt really bad for his hyung. It was because of them that he was like this.
 

"Turn around hyung…"
 

"What? Why?"
 

"Just listen to me hyung!"
 

At first Minjun just looked at him with wide eyes, but then he finally obeyed and turned around. That was when he felt two warm hands started to massage his shoulders. Minjun closed his eyes and relaxed. It felt so good.
 

"Ahhhhh…if I knew you have these magical hands, I would ask you to massaging me everyday" minjun joked.
 

Junho smiled. "Sorry hyung…"
 

"Why?" minjun didn’t turn around. He didn’t want to let go of those magical hands.
 

"You had to drive whole last night because of us…sorry... "Junho said with a sad voice.
 

"Aigoooo…don’t be sad…instead you guys can buy me go a little lower...yeh yeh right there… you can buy me a good meal tonight in return…!mmmm…it feels so good…!" Minjun said like a little happy child.
 

Junho smiled at his actions. "I sometimes doubt if you are really the oldest between us…you act like a little kid!" Junho thought with himself.
 

"And thank you…"
 

"For what?"
 

"For carrying me to car…"
 

"So can I sleep on your lap? For compensate last night?"
 

Minjun didn’t wait for Junho, he laid on the bed and put his head on junhos thigh.
 

"I'm so tired…" He yawned, Hugging Junhos thigh even tighter.
 

Junho chuckled. "I think you said I was the person, who was hugging you as if you were my teddy bear. Are you sure it wasn’t yourself hyung?" Junho said but didn’t receive any answer.
 

"hyung?" Junho leaned down to looking at minjun.
 

And he noticed that his hyung was asleep. How much tired you were hyung?
 

 And then suddenly door of the room opened and chansung interred the room.
 

"Minjun hyung! Junho-ya! We want to…"
 

"Shhhhh!" Junho put his index finger on his lips.

Chansung looked at minjun and understood that he should be quiet. That was when…
 

"Are you ready guys? We should…"Nichkhun came in.
 

"shhhhhhhhhh!" this time both of them, Junho and chansung ,put their fingers on their mouth.
 

"Oh…" Nichkhun nodded.
 

Junho and chansung looked at each other; they knew what will happen next.
 

"Hey…"before none of them, Taecyeon or Wooyoung, could say anything else, chansung Jumped between them and shut their mouths with his palms.
 

"What's the problem?" Junho murmured, Careful to not waking up his hyung.
 

"We want to go shopping and buy some stuff." Nichkhun answered.
 

"We have a little party tonight!" Chansung said and clapped his hands in happiness slowly.
 

"YAH! You were choking me! This kid…"Wooyoung complained.
 

"Party?" Junho asked.
 

"FREENESS PARTY" Taecyeon said proudly.
 

"And what the hell exactly you did to Minjun that he is like this?!"
 

"Shut up" Junho said.
 

"Ahhh…poor Minjun…" Tacyeon shook his head from side to side.
 

Junho rolled his eyes and turned his head to Nichkhuns side. "You go by yourself… I don’t want to wake him up; He didn’t sleep last night …I can come with you neither; because he would wake up if I move..."Junho said and Nickkhun nodded.
 

"Ok…Where are the car keys?"
 

Junho pointed to little table beside the bed. Nichkhun took the keys and went out the room.
 

"We return soon…By!" Chansung waved his hand and junho waved back.
 

It wasn’t even one minute later that the door opened again.
 

"Have a good time…!" Taecyean laughed and closed the door before Junhos pillow hit him. The door opened again.
 

"Didn’t hit" Taecyoun stuck out his tongue and escaped before junho throw second pillow.
 

"ahhh… hhmm… mmm..." Minjun hummed in sleep and a deep frown appeared in his face, as if he was complaining about the noise.
 

Junho looked at his hyung and smiled. "Ok, Ok, sorry…" he said softly and his hairs. Minjuns frown disappeared and replaced with a smile. Again those magical hands…
 

Junho smiled.
 

"You are the youngest "hyung" in the whole word…"
 

_________________________________________________________________________________


 

Chapter 2 finished! Hope you liked it!

Thanks for reading and please comment…

2PM Fighting!