Midnight

Vacation

Hi!

I'm really sorry about the VERY late update…I was really busy these days.

Here is chapter 3. Hope you like it!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
 

 It was midnight and all of the dead-tired members of 2PM, after all of those water fights, pillow fights and eating challenges, were sleeping on each other on the ground. And tiredness even didn’t let them to move to their rooms. It was when…
 

"hmmm… what are these sounds…"minjun woke up. It took some seconds for him to become able to see through darkness. When he finally opened his eyes, he realized that it was firelight. And it wasn’t a normal once, it was really horrible. The dark house suddenly became bright with a loud crash. And it was raining really hard outside.
 

He turned around and looked at other members. He wondered, first because they were sleeping so calm, as if nothing was happening. And second, "Wooyoung, Taecyeon, Nichkhun, Chansung". So where is Junho…?
 

"Junho-ya…?"He called lowly. He stood up and looked around. When he didn’t receive any answer for the second time, he started to search.

.

.

.

"Aigoo…so where is he…? Why I can't find him…? I checked everywhere…" he suddenly paused. "Except balcony!" he thought to himself and ran to upstairs.
 

And someone was there, in balcony. And minjun recognized Junho just with seeing his back. He ran to him and put his hand on his shoulder.
 

"YAH! You are here??? Do you know how much you made me worry??? What are you doing at… junho?" when junho even didn’t turn around, minjun suddenly felt strange. And when he was about to say something, another horrible crash stopped him.
 

"Junho-ya…I don’t know what happened, but let's go inside and talk about it OK? It's really dangerous...and look, you have become wet… let's go inside Ok?" minjun said worriedly.
 

"I have become tired…"  Junho said, but differently. His tune was cold and serious. Something you can never expect from a cheerful person like Junho.
 

"What?" minjun asked with a nervous and low voice.
 

"I have become tired of … living"
 

Minjun looked at him with wide eyes, and before he even could say something, Junho wasn’t there anymore…he had Jumped…
 

"JUNHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
 

.

.

.
 

Minjun woke up panting. He looked around;

 It was midnight and it was raining hard,

The horrible firelights made house bright,

The other members were sleeping on the floor,

 and again...where is JUNHO?
 

Minjun stood up and was about to run to upstairs when he heard a sound. He followed the sound, and he realized that it was from kitchen…
 

Minjun stepped in the kitchen. Lights were off, but he could see a shadow. And it wasn’t anyone else, except Junho…
 

"Ahhhh…so where is it…" Junho said with a painful voice.
 

Minjun was still shocked and afraid.
 

"J-J-Jun... J-Junho…" he whispered.
 

"Minjun hyung! Sorry I didn’t want to wake you up…I was just searching for some…oh! "Before Junho could finish his sentence, Minjun stopped him with hugging him tightly. His eyes were wet; He couldn’t lose Junho, not even in his nightmares.
 

"What's the matter hyung…? Something happened…?" Surprised Junho asked.
 

"I just…nothing..."Minjun didn’t want to remember that nightmare again. So he just hugged Junho tighter.
 

"Hyung…I-I can't breath!"
 

"Oh…sorry…"minjun stepped back and smiled.
 

"Are you sure that nothing happen hyung?" Junho asked worriedly.
 

Minjun nodded. "But, what are you doing here at this time?"
 

"Oh…I completely forgot about it…"Junho sighed and continued.
 

"I was searching for some painkillers or something; because I've got a bad stomachache. I think I ate too much watermelon…"Junho whispered the last sentence.

"You can never stop yourself from eating when you see a watermelon!" Minjun laughed.
 

"You're right… but I really can't do anything about it, I really love watermelon…"Junho said shyly.
 

Minjun chuckled. "Come on…I've brought some medicines with myself…"
 

"Really??? Thank you hyung! You are the best!" Junho said happily.
 

"YAHHHHH…! YOU ARE SO NOISY…! BE QUIET!!!" Taecyeon shouted.
 

Both of them Looked at each other and laughed; they both knew about the story of "Taecyoun and his sleep".
 

______________________________________________________________________________________________
 

Chapter 3 finished; thank you for reading! ;)

Hope you liked it! ^_^

Please comment!
 

2PM Fighting!