Final

I Miss You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There he was in all his glorious beauty. The corner of his lips pulled upward into the most endearing smile which only she owned. While slowly walking with the members, he took out his phone from his pocket, dialled her number and stared at her with his teasing eyes she loved so much.

Her phone vibrated in her hand and suddenly her heart leaped and beat faster than normal. Hands instantly shaking and mind immediately wondering if he had this effect on her when he was ten or twenty feet away, what more if he was standing a few inches close and his lips were hovering over her desperate ones for a long awaited kiss. 

Her thoughts blurred, completely forgetting that she had a vibrating phone in hand, until the person beside her spoke, “Excuse me, Ms. Your phone’s ringing.”

She nodded and answered her phone immediately, looking back directly at him. There he was again, this time, laughing at her with his eyes squinted and his teeth shining in a perfect grin. 

She cursed under her breath as he said, “Hi.”

Wishing he could disappear from her view, she said, “Stop doing that.”

“What?”

“Stop giving me a heart attack, I swear to God, Kim Jongdae,” she said, mad but almost pleading with a hint of aegyo in her voice.

“I love you too, my queen,” he soothed.

Because of her heart almost collapsing in her chest, she rolled her eyes at him as a response and went farther back so she couldn’t be seen. Anyway, she was about to go pass security and there was no other way than to go around all the people and paparazzi surrounding the airport gate where EXO was. Ending the phone call, she showed the security her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter