chapter 1

the hours of my life

 

The bold one is donghae~~

 

 

Donghae's pov

Today is the day of my interview for a job.. well this is my third interview exactly and i still cant find a full time job.. suddenly i heard a phone ringing.. whose phone is that? In the middle of interview.. and i know its the girl beside me.. and i made a decision to help her..

"sorry because disturbing this interview.. i forgot to off my phone.. my bad.."

"Oh.. its okay.. but next time be alert.."

And the its my turn..

"oh.. you from xxx university.. why did you still want this job? Why you didnt apply for job that more suits with your intelligent?"

"I'm not interest with that kind of job.. this job makes me happy.. and i go to that university just to make my parents proud.. but its looks like they wont.. so why not i just do whatever i want right?"

"Okay.. thats kind of honest answer.. thank you mr. Lee donghae"

On my way home i heard someone was calling my name..

"Mr. Lee donghae... thank you for what happen earlier in the interview room.. i forgot to off my phone.."

"Dont worry.. i do that because i want to do it.. Its not like you are the one who asked me to do that right?"

"Once again i want to say sorry... hello.. i'm park sandara..."

"Oh hello.. i bet you already know who i am right? I'm lee donghae.."

"i think we are at the same age right? So can i call just donghae?"

"Oh.. sure.. no problem"

"Donghae-sshi you are very awesome earlier... i really amazed by your honesty.."

"Well that just what the real thing happen.."

"Dara yah!!!!"

"Oh.. sorry donghae-sshi.. my friend already called me.. see you next time.."

"Oh..okay.. goodbye.."

 

 

Now i already at my house.. i live with my lil brother because my parents live in jejudo and me and my lil brother study at seoul... my brother's name is donghyun... he's study at medical school... it is very difficult to go that school and its my parents dream to have their child who is study in that school.. Suddenly my phone ringing

"Hello donghae-ah..its mom"

"oh hello mom.."

"donghae-ah how was donghyun? Did you take care of him?"

"Ah.. yes.. he at library right now..."

"Donghae-ah... you have to look after donghyun okay.. please make sure he go to school and had meal.............."

And i hung up the phone call Everyday i have to hear my mom asked me to take good care of donghyun.. she even didnt asked how am i.. did i doing well... what she cared was how donghyun do.. did he study well.. why dont she asked him herself?

 

 

Next morning

"hyukjae-ah... why did you asked me to go to this theme park with you huh?"

"well.. you know... i just suddenly want to ride roller coaster because i just saw that on the tv"

"Yah monkey.. you are so weird... how can you go here just because of that?"

suddenly i heard someone calling my name

"Donghae-sshi!!!!!!"

"Oh.. dara-sshi... hello.."

"Hello.. we meet again...what are doing here?"

"Well this friend of mine want to ride that roller coaster.. oh.. btw, this is hyukjae.. my friend.."

"oh.. hello hyukjae-sshi.. and this is chaerin.. my friend.." "Oh hello..."

"Btw, why not we ride that roller coaster together?"

"Yeah.. why not.."

Suddenly i felt something is missing... aha! Hyukjae and chaerin leave me and dara alone.. aish.. this kid..

"Looks like we have to ride that without them.."

"Well.. i'm okay with it.."

After the roller coaster ride

"Woah... that so scary.. really.."

"Yeah... so what you want to do next?"

"I really love this place.. did you want to go with me?"

"Yep.. lets go.."

Ah.. this place is so refreshing~~ its beach that not many people know..

"Wah.. this place is really beautiful"

That girl reaction is really cute..

"Yeah.... i told you.. i really love this place.."

"Lets buy something to drink.."

"Okay lets go"

We buy 2 coke and go back to the beach

"Ah.. i love this"

"You know for me meeting people is a fate"

"Urmm... oh.. i have an idea.. why not we write something on the paper and put it in the bottle and burried it here and after three years we take it out back?"

"Thats a nice idea"

 

That was the start of my story

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello~~ its been a while since the last time i on my aff... woohooo and i comeback with a new story..

Sorry.. for the grammar.. huhu.. 

Hope people will like this story.. thats the intro...