Final

just one hour

So, yeah, there.

untitled;.
 
 
 
he looks at this watch and he realizes the boy is already five minutes late. the tap of his foot against the floor increases and his first thought is to call luhan and told him that he doesn't want to help anymore. that he is out and you.
 
but as soon as he takes out his phone, one of the maids announces herself into the studio and tells him that the driver has just arrived. yixing thinks that his luck a little bit more.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
they are an hour far from the han's home and they have been trap in the car for ten minutes, just ten.
 
he and the boy.
 
he and kim minseok.
 
this is the first time that yixing meets him, and he couldn't suppress a small smile when the boy opened the car's door for him, in a ty attempt to look as professional as he could.
 
petite; red, cropped hair; big, brown, cat-like eyes; cute nose; cherry plump lips; chubby, baby fat cheeks.
 
what a boy you got yourself, han
 
"so you are minseok, ha?"
 
the boy just nods and close the door for him.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
yixing is looking the reflection of the boy for the mirror on top of the driver seat and he tries to remember all the details that luhan has given about him.
 
 
he is just seventeen, son of a nobody, destined to be nobody, if it weren't for the fact that his mesmerized beauty captivated luhan.
 
but then again, minseok doesn't make justice to beautiful, so yixing decides to call him gorgeous.
 
after all, the boy got to take what nobody could, luhan's sanity.
 
 
 
 
 
yixing knows that they met during an event.
 
the boy was hired to be a waiter and served the parliament men and nobles that would attended the party.
 
yixing also remember that luhan was not supposed to attend it. it was yixing's work, but he felt ill and even if the fever could go away and his cold decreased, he was not feeling good enough. so luhan went instead.
 
what a life, how do fate small strings work? he wonders, if he had gone to the party, would he have noticed minseok?
 
of course he would, who could ignore a face like that?
 
would he have fallen in love, losing the sanity and it's logic for the beauty of kim minseok?
 
of course, it may had happened.
 
but he was not gonna tell all his inner feelings to luhan, much less when the other had already made clear his desires to take minseok as his spouse.
 
yixing laughs and wonders, once again, what if.
 
 
 
 
 
 
they have been in silence for minutes, minseok driving and yixing humming tchaikovsky concertos long ago memorized in his head. they have been having briefly eye-contact for the driver's small mirror and at the fouth time, yixing gets tired of the game and he asks.
 
"something bothers you, gorgeous?" the boy is so nervous that he loses the control of the car for a second, he clears his throat.
 
"uhm, yes, uhm, the song you have been humming, what's it name? luhan hums it everytime we are, ahm, together"
 
yixing fixes his eyes on him and he can feel the tension surrounding the younger boy.
 
"first, gorgeous, you are gonna address me as Sir or Mr. Zhang. we are not ing each other and we are not friends"
 
minseok's eyes widen and his cheeks turn red and mutters a soft "i'm sorry, sir" and he fixes his eyes on the road. yixing notices that his eyes shine as if he were about to cry.
 
"second, and look at me when i talk to you, that's waltz of flowers from the honorable Tchaikovsky. are those all your questions, gorgeous?"
 
minseok doesn't answer. the tips of his ears are red as well.
 
 
 
 
 
 
a few minutes later, yixing can't deal with the feeling of guilt, as if he just yell at a baby just for asking something
 
"are you nervous, gorgeous?"
 
minseok sobs and doesn't answer but a silent nod is everything yixing needs to know that he just broke the boy.
 
he needs to pull him back together before he gets him to luhan.
 
this is a set-up, a plan to sneak minseok, also known as luhan's love of life, luhan's forever, into his mansion, because minseok is a nobody, but yixing is someone and he can take him directly to luhan's dorm. so they can spend luhan's birthday by themselves.
 
"don't be, gorgeous, just remember your part, you are my nephew, just arrived from somewhere over china; fresh meat for the birthday boy"
 
minseok doesn't answer, doesn't smile. his small hands are pressed against the helm.
 
"i'm not meat"
 
"you are more than ten years younger than us, gorgeous. you are soft, delicious, high-class meat, so shut up and keep driving. we don't want be late"
 
the boy tenses his face and furrows his eyebrowns and yixing thinks that he is cute and innocent and luhan is delusional because fairy tails don't exist. but despite this, somewhere inside his mind, he vows to make work luhan's plan.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
forty minutes later, they are not very close to the destination, but the city is already disappearing and the country can almost be smelled in the air.
 
yixing doesn't like the country but he likes the extravaganzas that luhan's family made.
 
he has been friends with luhan since forever, since they were both kids (and minseok wasn't even born) back there their families tried to pull a marriage-contract but both declined it with the respective apologies.
 
a marriage would only had destroyed their friendship.
 
 
minseok interrupts with thoughts but yixing doesn't look away from the window and the view.
 
he apologies for being late, blames the driver suit that luhan has given. he also says that luhan has told something about him, but that he has never been quite clear about the kind of relationship that they had.
 
"are you in some kind of bromance?"
 
yixing hears in silence just until he runs out of patience.
 
"gorgeous, you are cute, but shut up, unless you have a real not stupid question, don't talk to me."
 
the boy's smile died and he looks at the road, again, consternation written all over his face.
 
yixing doesn't say anything but smiles. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
ten minutes later, yixing's phone vibrates against his pants. he doesn't need to look at the screen to know who is calling.
 
"what do i own the please to receive a call from his majesty?"
 
"lay, where are you?!" the stressful tone of luhan just rejoice him and he succumbs to the pleasure of teasing his friend just a little bit more.
 
"your boy was late to pick me up and young gentlemen need to be properly punished"
 
there is a frantic sound of chair moving and fast interchange of chinese words, yixing gets to hear an opening door and soon, he is being cursed in two different languages and he gets the promises of years of pain if anything (even a single scratch) happens to kim minseok.
 
yixing knows he is having the time of his life.
 
"oh my dear Han, you know? your boy and me are... well, how can i say this? getting to know each other... inside the warm feeling of satin sheets and thin pillows"
 
luhan doesn't mutter a sound and yixing continues.
 
"he is so poetic, my friend, his pretty lips and his sinful moans could write paragraphs of sonnets worthy of kings and dukes"
 
"he is so petite, so fragile, i'm afraid i could break him if i desecrate him even more. i could write with him thousand of sins, my friend and-- "
 
luhan stops him with a huge scream and a incredibly beastly sound and thousand of death-threads if he dares to put a single finger on the purity of minseok's soul or body.
 
he is mine, lay. and i' m not gonna--
 
yixhing hangs up, job done.
 
"it was your lover, gorgeous. he is worried about you so i suggest you to go faster"
 
minseok looks at him for the mirror and he nods. he puts the car from 90 to 120.
 
 
 
 
 
they reach the han's mansion ten minutes after. minseok's eyes look in deslief the colossal empire and yixing laughs and he tells him that this is only the guest mansion.
 
minseok doesn't mutter a single word more but yixing can tell that something in minseok's eyes is gone.
 
the young boy is order to park the car on the east wing, he doesn't need to his Lord into the party because there was already someone in charge of that, he is just allowed to go into the servant's bathroom and he will be given food later.
 
yixing doesn't let him continue.
 
"listen here, boy, my name is zhang yixing, main guest, and i don't need and from you. my driver here will do it. don't dare to disobey me,
 
now keep driving, boy"
 
 
 
 
 
 
minseok obeys and he parks the car on the designated place, yixing urges him to take the suit that he was given and change as fast as he could, but minseok doesn't seem to listen, instead his arms have fallen at each of his body and between gasp, he says that he cannot do this, that he is not worthy. he starts to sobs and soon and sobs became a pitiful cry and he tells yixing that luhan deserves more, that he should take someone of his class and not someone like him.
 
yixing close the distance between him and minseok's seat, he surrounds him with his large arms and he brings his lips to the ear of the child.
 
"shut up, gorgeous, and let him your worries away" his voice is a mere whispered, a husky whisper but-
 
"and if the doesn't, i'll do it"
 
minseok has stopped crying, his eyes are larger than ever, alarm and scared and-
 
"hurry, luhan is impatient and you need to change. i'll wait for you outside"
 
 
 
 
 
 
five minutes later, minseok emerges from the car, he is wearing black pants, and a red shirt, a black vest with a silver chain hanging from a pair of twins, over it, a black coat.
on top of his head, a tall hat. he is wearing, also, a pair of white gloves and on his left hand, a wooden cain with a silver top.
 
yixing looks at him for a solid minute until he realizes that he is staring and he is making minseok unconfortable.
 
"well, my nephew, you look devastatingly handsome"
 
minseok flushes red and he smiles.
 
 
 
 
 
 
yixing manages to get him in without any problem and he introduces him as his younger nephew and soon to be Lord of one of their lands in china.
 
he saves minseok everytime he is about to make a mistake and once everyone has eaten the tale that he is someone, yixing grabs his arm and rushes him out of the great hall.
 
"time to take you to him, gorgeous"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
he takes him to the second floor for a set of golden stairs and minseok gets lost in the confusing corridors. yixing stops in front of one of the rooms and he takes out a key from his coat.
 
he opens the door and he pushes minseok inside, he enters with him and closes the door behind him.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
second later, someone is knocking and yixing sends a look to minseok to not answer.
 
"it's me, luhan"
 
yixing grabs the key and opens the door and the tall and slender figure of a man in his late twenties enters the room.
 
"luhan-ah"
 
minseok soft voice calls his name and luhan has control on him enough to pull yixing into a hug and thank him for everything, before losing his sanity and jump on the boy who is waiting at the end of the bed.
 
 
yixing takes his a cue to leave. he places the key on the table and he leaves in silence the room.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(and years later, when minseok is finally not illegal and the wedding is set to be in jun, because minseok wants it to be in jun and yixing is the guest of honor, he wonders is that could have be the same ending if luhan had not attended the party and if yixing would have been the first one to look at minseok.
 
 
but it doesn't matter because he is the best man and luhan looks happy and minseok is still cute and perfect
 
 
 
 
and gorgeous)
 
 
A.N.: i swear yixing is not in love with minseok, i swear