002

The Love Doctor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Deal."

You hand him back the contract and the pen as Baekhyun displays a somewhat mischievous smile. "Great, then." He sets the contract in his bag and then props his elbows on his knees. "So... what know?" You ask, unsure what to do next. "You need to tell me all about yourself and the person you're going after." 

"What?" 

Telling someone you barely know all about yourself is very uncomfortable. Baekhyun shrugs, acting like it's pretty obvious. "Well... in order to help you I have to know all about you, silly." You take a deep breath, "I work at Park & CO. . I am the executive chief there... Jongin was just promoted to vice president-"

"And Jongin is our target?" Baekhyun cuts off, taking some notes down on a notebook. You didn't like to use the word 'target' on Jongin. It sounded wrong. "Yeah. Anyways, I am 23 years old and so is Jongin. Jongin doesn't show any interest in me.. I live in an apartment not too far from work and I'd say that I am a pretty decent-looking woman with pretty decent manners." You then notice Baekhyun scanning your outfit– well, gawking. As he took in your features you decided to take in his. Baekhyun had a slim face but an incredibly sharp jaw line. His eyes were almond-shaped and soft– a soft brown. His nose and lips were small yet cute; like a puppy. And his hands, oh, you took note to get a manicure. While you took in Baekhyun's features he took in yours: sweaty, dressed in baggy clothes, weird, tangled wet hair. Never had Baekhyun met a woman like her. "You need a lot of work." Baekhyun said with finality, slouching back in his seat and rubbing his temple. You frown. "What? Why?" 

"Because you can't attract boys looking like that." You scoff, blowing your bangs out of your face, "Well who told you to judge me?" Who was he to judge you? "I wasn't. But it's also common sense, dressing like that won't attract guys–"

"So you're judging me." You cross your arms as you tap your foot rapidly. Baekhyun shrugs making a weird look on his face. "I suppose. I know where to start: makeover." Frown turned to smile, you eventually gave in.

"Okay."

"OWOWOWOWWWW! This is too tight!" You nearly suffocate under the dress. Baekhyun raised both his hands up and scoffs. "This looks great, though!" You imitate his actions. "BUT I CAN'T BREATHE." For the past two hours, you and Baekhyun have been quarreling over what to wear and buy. You'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter