Our Love Story Begin!

She looks so perfect!
HTCKZmFU-Tw.jpg
HTCKZmFU-Tw.jpg
 
 

 

"...You're all that matter to me, yeah, yeah Ain't worried about about nobody else If I ain't with you, I ain't myself You make me complete You're all tha matters to me, yeah yeah What's a king bed without a queen There ain't no "I" in team You make me complete You're all that matters to me..."

 

March 17, 2015... I met a girl today, she's blonde, young but very attractive. I don't know why but I feel like I really wants to know her more. Well, good luck Kim Jinhwan. c:

March 18, 2015... She said I wasn't handsome, which is basically not true at all. So, I decided to spam her. I was still hoping for a good comments from her. She is still playing hard to get. #staystrongjinhwan

March 19, 2015... Things are a bit easier these days, she already slowly opened her way for me get her. Yes! Still I think I need to do more so that she will convince by how sincere I am to her.

March 21, 2015... I can't take it anymore! I need her to at least know what I feels, so I decided to ask her to choose yes or no. Guess what, she chose yes and now she is my uniofficial girlfriend. It shocked her but at least she didn't slapped me. Lmao.

March 22, 2015... Things were going a bit fast but I like it that way. She started to show me her true feelings and today, I got a kiss on my cheek and forehead (p/s ; thanks to kiss me if im wrong game. aha) and literally, she said, "i love you kim jinhwan" oh love, you don't know how much had I fallen for you.

March 30, 2015... I know I haven't write here for quite a few days, just want you to know that I really really really really love her :' )

April 4, 2015... We went to a date to the aquarium. It was fun, her synical crazy self had made our date so special. I have no intention to ever leave her and surely I won't.

April 10, 2015... I'm busy working on the surprise I want to make for her on the day I want her to be mine. I'm not that romantic type of guy, but I know she will appreciate what I do later on. She needs too!

April 16, 2015... So, tomorrow will be a month since we first talk, the first time since I sent her a post that said I want to have her as mine. Haha. I'm guessing you want to who is this "she, her, girl" that I've been mentioning, right? Well, I'll tell you tomorrow :' )

Kim Yeri
"...she's a butter to my bread.. heh!..."